Aa
A
A
Close
Bone Marrow Transplant Forum
This forum is a place to get answers to your questions about bone marrow transplantation. It is also a place to find others who share your interest in bone marrow transplant.
1 - 20 (of 23) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello....My mom has been suffering from anaemia from a very long time.For about the last seven years(2005-12) she took B-Long,alpha-d3 an...
1. My sister has had a kidney/liver transplant due to polycythemia vera / budda chari syndrome. She is now in the spent stage of her po...
I was diagnosed with Behcet's syndrome in Dec. 2009 after visiting doctors of many different specialties. I was diagnosed with MDS on May...
Can anyone please describe how long the process for irradiation is and what the side effects and complications of the procedure are? Than...
My brother has been informed his bone marrow showed up as being the wrong colour on an x ray? he has to have several more tests, what doe...
Hi I'm a female 18 years old who had an Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant at 17 as I was diagnosed with myelodysplascia (MDS) with monosom...
Okay I have a problem I lay down on my side and it hurts to breath it feels like a bubble oh something wanting to pop its a sharp pain an...
2 answers |
My grandson needs to have a bone laterite transplant and how to find out whether or not we have matches within the family
1 answer |
I have Agammaglobulinemia and go every 6 weeks for an infusion. I have systemic lupus and in 2004 had a stem-cell transplant using my o...
1 answer |
293157 tn?1285877039
Hi there, I found out I have granulomas in my bone marrow and was tested for ?? No answers came back, everything seems find they mention...
1 answer |
My friend is suffering from this disease. He is taking a very expensive treatment. An injection of 2000 every week. Still he gets back ac...
1 answer |
I want to donate bone marrow, does anyone know how i sign up?
1 answer |
622845 tn?1280178034
Hi I need a bone marrow transplant but I feel really lousy about asking my family to get tested. I've heard it is a painful procedur...
1 answer |
193137 tn?1367883663
A friend of a friend was just diagnosed with leukemia, so my friend is reaching out to her network to see if people would be willing to g...
1 answer |
I'm interested in donating my bone marrow. I would like to know what I need to do? I don't know how to innitiate this type of donation. C...
1 answer |
My father (70 yrs old) underwent a stem cell transplant the last week of December 2011, for Multiple Myeloma. About a month after coming...
Who would i have to contact for myself to donate for this...I would love to help people. Thanks
2 answers |
Im new in the forum<My husband 36 y/o was diagnosed with MM (fisher negative), last year, he was started on Revlimid, Velcade, and Decad...
1 answer |
Is it true that donors may not be older than 60 years of age?
1 answer |
Is the marrow infused JUST LIKE a blood transfusion or are there some differences? Needle gauge, I assume is lower, and the rate...but o...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now