Borderline Personality Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By SweetDemure
My best friend is the person I talk to the most and she has BPD. As her best friend I worry about her and I try my b...
Mac10443Oct 22
By creamycookie
hi, I have borderline personality disorder. I used to have depression and eating disorder and took all kind of medi...
Mac10443Oct 22
hen037Jun 11
By hen037
I'm 20 years old I have a 3 year old daughter that I have brought up completly on my own scinse she was one after I w...
By Mac10443
I am on 60 mg of vyvanse, kolonopin .5 which i usually take half when i need it, brintellix 40mg and i just started g...
By INeed2Change
I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely h...
By Bambi304
I think no I know there is something wrong with my sister. This will sound very blunt but I cant type it all out and ...
TKS75Oct 07
MorestaJul 25, 2013
lboogie7729Jan 06, 2013
yipeJan 05, 2013
By ebrewer Blank
My wife of nearly 4 years has BPD. Many of you with a spouse/significant other with this condition have seen how a B...
By kareemali
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I g...
By charrob
I know it's terrible to self-diagnose but some of my problems have returned and in this moment, I don't know what to ...
bbm1188Jul 30, 2013
By iamsilent Blank
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Althoug...
By hayarp
Hi all, my question isn't entirely about BPD but I was hoping I could get some answers here anyway. I've been taking ...
barrett4Sep 01
MrsdsmJul 02
MrsdsmJul 02
fowermanAug 14, 2009
ihatedoingthisNov 06, 2008
By ihatedoingthis Blank
What is the difference between borderline personality disorder and major depression? This may sound like a dumb quest...
By rolfie123
She is 40yo, 4 children, was teenage-mother, moved from home alone at age 14, abusive childhood. She has a full time...
By txmom79
HELP!!! MY husband is bpd and it's killing me. Literally. I want to hurt and harm myself because he's so mean, u kin...
10040761_tn?1407688891
By zoefletcher
Hello everyone. I have had suspicions about possibly having Borderline Personality Disorder for a little while, but I...
By jimmyrob
my husband has been snapping a lot lately.says he feels depressed and says in the past he has felt no pain in hurting...
By bucketmouth
How to apply for free Chantix, as I am poor, retired nurse,and have MENIERES' disease, and NEED to get off cigarettes...
DBT
By kareemali
I'm Egyptian suffering from borderline personality disorder. I have read and seen a lot about dialectical behavioral ...
IndiemeJul 22
IndiemeJan 09
WantToStopItDec 01, 2013
By pleasehelpme15 Blank
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scena...
RochelleTJun 29
By Davy1973
Hi, I hope someone can give me some advice. (My) girlfriend . Is very pushing me away right now. The cause is that ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank