Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1524) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with bipolar disorder type 2 and I experience mixed features. My doctor increased my dose of lamic...
My boyfriend doesn't trust me at all. He thinks I cheat on him at work, he inspects my private parts saying I must have done something, t...
I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder since '95, but through a lot of research and getting completely sober I really feel that I actually...
so, I just cut my own hair because I was upset and stressed about how I looked, and angry at my hair. I did it because I didn't care at t...
527606 tn?1212610723
I guess I've finally come to a point in my life where I'm realizing that these diseases of my mind are stronger than my will against them...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 25-year old male with borderline personality disorder and I am seeking help. I grew up in Jakarta until I was 18 years of age. ...
14 answers |
I was just diagnosed with BPD , on top of my already existing BP1 , vascilating into BP2 (stanfords words, not mine). Can anyone share wh...
1 answer |
I have BPD and dont have a job right now but have had several in the past. I either get bored, get stressed, sometimes paranoid, think Im...
2 answers |
My boyfriend is driving me nuts. He is comfortable with me now to the point where he doesnt ever hold my hand or be affectionate with me ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
She often has drastic mood swings, sometimes she will even be mad as soon as she wakes up in the morning. She blames others for everythin...
1 answer |
I'm a 21 year old woman and I've recently been diagnosed with bpd. I have minor to major bpd 'moments' (if that's what their called) almo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a function next month with 10 people. I can go and ignore this person who I no longer talk to or send someone in my place which wo...
2 answers |
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
7 answers |
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still th...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
23 answers | 4 comments |
Okay, this may sound weird! but since a young age i have been talking to myself. Like, i lose myself from reality. I imagine a situation ...
3 answers |
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
4 answers |
Hello all! I find myself here needing some help on how to talk to one of my best friends. Though she has not been officially diagnose...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with BPD tho i'm not sure i fit exactly. My most disruptive symptom is that i become obsessed with people almost...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Something that has been brought to my attention for the past few years of my life has been my ability to lack empathy and guilt, and I've...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources