Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
22 answers | 1 comment |
2032392 tn?1329358419
This is a chaotic story!!! Ok, I ran into an old friend of the family about 2 years ago on Facebook and He said he had been diagnosed wi...
16 answers |
It just seems like I can't be around anyone because I will probably hurt them by saying something so I just isolate myself in my bedrooma...
1 answer |
My wife is Korean. We have a 10 month old daughter. We live in Korea, have no family on either side around us and I speak no Korean. T...
3 answers |
I am not sure I am in the right place but I could really use some advise from people with BPD or BP traits. I was in a long distance rela...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Apparently I have borderline personality disorder along with bipolar disorder and other things. I am wondering if there are any free grou...
Hi, I have been with my husband for years. It started as a long distance relationship, i must note that we met in person the first tim...
1 answer |
Hello, I am really sorry for my english, But need serious help. So my story .. I was with girl for about few months .. I know I know it's...
1 answer |
I believe a family member has bpd. is there some way to help her? She is overly stressed and takes it out on one family member. Where ca...
1 answer |
So I have BPD, and it has been a struggle even just to accept my diagnosis but what I wondering is how can you tell your doctor what medi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ive recently been diagnosed with anti social personalty disorder combined with border line personality disorder and substance missuse dis...
2 answers |
what to do when, girl friend is found lying again and again about her past.
2 answers |
I've always been a bit of a seemingly bi-polar guy and I've never really had good control over my emotions; especially when I get ang...
1 answer |
A friend with BPD has cut me off after I introduced her to my fiancee. I care about this woman but she unfriended me on Facebook and has ...
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
28 answers |
Hey all, I'm hoping for some help both from those with BPD and any professionals or those with experience in dealing with people with ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
1 answer |
My wife has BPD as diagnosed some 4 years ago by Dr. Tun, who is an outstanding psychiatrist and frequently works at the Dharmawangsa San...
1 answer |
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose...
23 answers |
5805034 tn?1403868893
hi my name is Maddie, i am 18 years old i turn 19 in December. i am about to finish my first semester at tangaza college (in Nairobi Keny...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources