Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1516) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
3 answers |
Okay, this may sound weird! but since a young age i have been talking to myself. Like, i lose myself from reality. I imagine a situation ...
2 answers |
Hello all! I find myself here needing some help on how to talk to one of my best friends. Though she has not been officially diagnose...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with BPD tho i'm not sure i fit exactly. My most disruptive symptom is that i become obsessed with people almost...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
22 answers | 4 comments |
Something that has been brought to my attention for the past few years of my life has been my ability to lack empathy and guilt, and I've...
I really can't afford therapy because I go to university and I can't have a job,even if I would have it,I prefer to sleep to not have to ...
2 answers |
So I been having a toothache pain for 4 days now going on 5 it's on my left side bottom gum it's swollen up it hurts really bad when I ea...
1 answer |
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
6 answers |
527606 tn?1212610723
I guess I've finally come to a point in my life where I'm realizing that these diseases of my mind are stronger than my will against them...
8 answers |
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
23 answers |
so, im a bisexual girl, please do not judge me for this. since 6 years ago i met a girl and fell in love, we've been dated for 4 years an...
need to find a psychiatrist familiar with BPD
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still th...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, from the past two years i've noticed that i seem different. I don't know how to explain it, i am suddenly shy, i have suicidal th...
Hi, my question is related to wether I may or not have Borderline Personality Disorder. Before going into more detail, I know I can simpl...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm 40 and have been living with a lot of bpd symptoms as long as I can remember. If I was to seek professional help how would it cha...
1 answer |
I feel like I'm going crazy ? I'm emotional rollercoaster that I will never get off. I did dbt group in a partial hospitalization treatme...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female and I'm scared of myself. Let's start with this... Everyday for the past 8 years have been a struggle. To...
2 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
I have B.P.D. and suffer with other Mental Health illness. I have an issue with a post I've just read, and along with that I've read simi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources