Aa
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

1 - 20 (of 1485) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago. One day in the morning time when I was in light sleep I noticed my hand automatically move up and poke me in my right eye. I had no idea...
adam224 | Posted
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of the tunnel? She doesnt even think she has a problem. We are currently seperated and we arent on t...
ED709 | Last answer
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a constant ride of terror. I grew up being told I was never good enough. Was bullied mercilessly in school. ...
KaylieB94 | Last answer
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start imagining a play in my mind and start acting like a character of that play.
laibarashid | Last answer
17049300_tn?1454692529
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of lost-time, and people tell me that, in those lost periods, I don't act like myself at all, and appare...
gloryrose | Posted
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even think it was real, very toxic relationship, ex bf who was opposite of first love christian seems nice a...
opentree | Posted
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose my story is typical, in that when things are good they are wonderful, and when they are bad they ar...
pelmeni1978 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right now and often is several times a week. I am am addict who was clean for 22 months through a rigorous ...
kellyfeazee | Posted
202665_tn?1248810333
I'm curious...from the statistics i read, 10% of the population has BPD...of those 80% are woman, and only about 2% are over 40. I'm wondering how many hear are over 40 and do you see yourself being "cured" of BPD in the near/distant ...
BeeKeeper | Last answer
I am not sure I am in the right place but I could really use some advise from people with BPD or BP traits. I was in a long distance relationship with a guy which ended about three weeks ago. We were together for nine months. The beginni...
penelope35 | Posted
I took risperdal for 3 months for my bipolar. now i have Ed. its been months since withdrawal but not much changes to that condition. i get erections when i m asleep. but when i wake u they go within a minute. help me please.
pocket12 | Last answer
I think I have bpd. Psychiatrist is taking his time to give me a diagnosis. I have most of the symptoms. He's just thinking about bipolar and high sensitivity. But I don't think it's just that. I really want a diagnosis
Whiterabbit14 | Posted
Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place. I have a slightly embarrassing problem that has come about over the last few weeks. It sounds really silly when I think about it when it's not happening, but when I am...
AVz12 | Last answer
Hi guys, I first got on medhelp 7 years ago after a severe accidental overdose (over 60 meds including Dilaudid, Oxy, Valium, Xanax, etc. total variety pack) during a drunken fight with a boyfriend that I had a highly turbulent and vi...
lboogie7729 | Last answer
Sorry if this is long... I was diagnosed with BPD almost a year ago and within a month of my diagnosis my psychiatrist bailed on me. She left me high and dry which sent me into a depressed and suicidal spiral.... I was hospitalized and ...
Katerz90 | Last answer
I got told that I have emotional instability personality disorder and nothing else has anyone else been told that they have this disorder and can anyone help me understand what this means
ncm74 | Posted
Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with someone for four years now and believe she has bpd, I struggle so hard to trust her through the constant lying about everything else, each time I catch her out with lies she just shouts, th...
kevclown | Last answer
Our family counselor has announced during a session that my husband was borderline he told us that if he could get away with things that he would. I left Travis in May and I'm still feeling like I lived a dream for the 4 years we spent t...
Shannonsuetyler | Last answer
1238036_tn?1451082958
I'm offered help for separate issues concerning B.P.D. It has never been excepted that I combine all the issues surrounding B.P.D. Also, never will it be treated as an illness in itself. Where, where is the hope? Do I have to continu...
Beanie0 | Last answer
I have 3 children my eldest is 9 my youngest is 3,I have been diagnosed with BPD and am hoping someone may know of some resources I can tap into for advice on how to raise my children with my unwellness having the least impact possible o...
Feather_in_the_sky | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources