Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

1 - 20 (of 1489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've always been a bit of a seemingly bi-polar guy and I've never really had good control over my emotions; especially when I get angry. So sometimes my friends tend to joke about me having BPD 'cause I switch so quickly that I a...
  Posted
Hey all, I'm hoping for some help both from those with BPD and any professionals or those with experience in dealing with people with BPD. Last year (early 2015), I met a young lady and we began a relationship. During the course o...
  Posted
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my first child. By that time I was in an emotionally and mentally clusterfuck of a relationship with my ex...
  Posted
My wife has BPD as diagnosed some 4 years ago by Dr. Tun, who is an outstanding psychiatrist and frequently works at the Dharmawangsa Sanatorium. I am an expat but I lost my job here and we're now surviving on my Australian pension, so w...
  Posted
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other people. Almost like play acting what the other person says and I reply in my head I am not sure if I...
  Posted
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose my story is typical, in that when things are good they are wonderful, and when they are bad they ar...
  Posted
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me is that in all the literature and all the posts I have read the BPD has this "I hate you, don't lea...
  Posted
5805034 tn?1403868893
hi my name is Maddie, i am 18 years old i turn 19 in December. i am about to finish my first semester at tangaza college (in Nairobi Kenya). I start my exams next week. i am a doing a certificate program me. meaning i will finish next ye...
  Posted
Our family counselor has announced during a session that my husband was borderline he told us that if he could get away with things that he would. I left Travis in May and I'm still feeling like I lived a dream for the 4 years we spent t...
  Posted
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a 1 year relationship and is sending out very mixed signals ever since. Yet he claims he wants to be a...
  Posted
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago. One day in the morning time when I was in light sleep I noticed my hand automatically move up and poke me in my right eye. I had no idea...
  Posted
17049300 tn?1457716777
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of lost-time, and people tell me that, in those lost periods, I don't act like myself at all, and appare...
  Posted
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start imagining a play in my mind and start acting like a character of that play.
  Posted
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of the tunnel? She doesnt even think she has a problem. We are currently seperated and we arent on t...
  Posted
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a constant ride of terror. I grew up being told I was never good enough. Was bullied mercilessly in school. ...
  Posted
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even think it was real, very toxic relationship, ex bf who was opposite of first love christian seems nice a...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right now and often is several times a week. I am am addict who was clean for 22 months through a rigorous ...
  Posted
202665 tn?1248810333
I'm curious...from the statistics i read, 10% of the population has BPD...of those 80% are woman, and only about 2% are over 40. I'm wondering how many hear are over 40 and do you see yourself being "cured" of BPD in the near/distant ...
  Posted
I am not sure I am in the right place but I could really use some advise from people with BPD or BP traits. I was in a long distance relationship with a guy which ended about three weeks ago. We were together for nine months. The beginni...
  Posted
I took risperdal for 3 months for my bipolar. now i have Ed. its been months since withdrawal but not much changes to that condition. i get erections when i m asleep. but when i wake u they go within a minute. help me please.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources