Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1521) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
so, I just cut my own hair because I was upset and stressed about how I looked, and angry at my hair. I did it because I didn't care at t...
527606 tn?1212610723
I guess I've finally come to a point in my life where I'm realizing that these diseases of my mind are stronger than my will against them...
8 answers | 1 comment
I am a 25-year old male with borderline personality disorder and I am seeking help. I grew up in Jakarta until I was 18 years of age. ...
14 answers
I was just diagnosed with BPD , on top of my already existing BP1 , vascilating into BP2 (stanfords words, not mine). Can anyone share wh...
1 answer
I have BPD and dont have a job right now but have had several in the past. I either get bored, get stressed, sometimes paranoid, think Im...
2 answers
  Lubessa,    BPDshonni
My boyfriend is driving me nuts. He is comfortable with me now to the point where he doesnt ever hold my hand or be affectionate with me ...
4 answers | 2 comments
  PanicMoon,    PanicMoon
She often has drastic mood swings, sometimes she will even be mad as soon as she wakes up in the morning. She blames others for everythin...
1 answer
  Rahala
I'm a 21 year old woman and I've recently been diagnosed with bpd. I have minor to major bpd 'moments' (if that's what their called) almo...
1 answer | 1 comment
I have a function next month with 10 people. I can go and ignore this person who I no longer talk to or send someone in my place which wo...
2 answers
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
7 answers
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still th...
14 answers | 2 comments
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
23 answers | 4 comments
  BPDshonni,    WarriorButterfly,    WarriorButterfly,    8cmc4
Okay, this may sound weird! but since a young age i have been talking to myself. Like, i lose myself from reality. I imagine a situation ...
3 answers
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
4 answers
Hello all! I find myself here needing some help on how to talk to one of my best friends. Though she has not been officially diagnose...
1 answer
I was recently diagnosed with BPD tho i'm not sure i fit exactly. My most disruptive symptom is that i become obsessed with people almost...
6 answers | 1 comment
Something that has been brought to my attention for the past few years of my life has been my ability to lack empathy and guilt, and I've...
I really can't afford therapy because I go to university and I can't have a job,even if I would have it,I prefer to sleep to not have to ...
2 answers
So I been having a toothache pain for 4 days now going on 5 it's on my left side bottom gum it's swollen up it hurts really bad when I ea...
1 answer
  You7
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
23 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources