Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1492) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
what to do when, girl friend is found lying again and again about her past.
1 answer |
Ive recently been diagnosed with anti social personalty disorder combined with border line personality disorder and substance missuse dis...
1 answer |
So I have BPD, and it has been a struggle even just to accept my diagnosis but what I wondering is how can you tell your doctor what medi...
1 answer |
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
19 answers |
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
40 answers |
I've always been a bit of a seemingly bi-polar guy and I've never really had good control over my emotions; especially when I get ang...
1 answer |
Hey all, I'm hoping for some help both from those with BPD and any professionals or those with experience in dealing with people with ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
1 answer |
My wife has BPD as diagnosed some 4 years ago by Dr. Tun, who is an outstanding psychiatrist and frequently works at the Dharmawangsa San...
1 answer |
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose...
24 answers |
5805034 tn?1403868893
hi my name is Maddie, i am 18 years old i turn 19 in December. i am about to finish my first semester at tangaza college (in Nairobi Keny...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Our family counselor has announced during a session that my husband was borderline he told us that if he could get away with things that ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a ...
12 answers | 1 comment |
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago. One day in the morning time when I w...
2 answers |
17049300 tn?1457716777
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of l...
1 answer |
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start ...
2 answers |
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of...
12 answers |
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a consta...
1 answer |
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even thi...
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right n...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank