Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1513) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I been having a toothache pain for 4 days now going on 5 it's on my left side bottom gum it's swollen up it hurts really bad when I ea...
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
6 answers
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
2 answers
527606 tn?1212610723
I guess I've finally come to a point in my life where I'm realizing that these diseases of my mind are stronger than my will against them...
8 answers
  Flopples,    Flopples
Hello all! I find myself here needing some help on how to talk to one of my best friends. Though she has not been officially diagnose...
I am new to these forums and I am very confused about a relationship that I was in with a BPD that has just ended. What's confusing to me...
23 answers |
so, im a bisexual girl, please do not judge me for this. since 6 years ago i met a girl and fell in love, we've been dated for 4 years an...
Okay, this may sound weird! but since a young age i have been talking to myself. Like, i lose myself from reality. I imagine a situation ...
1 answer
need to find a psychiatrist familiar with BPD
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still th...
14 answers | 1 comment
  mtbabe,    mtbabe,    Cher357
Hi all, from the past two years i've noticed that i seem different. I don't know how to explain it, i am suddenly shy, i have suicidal th...
Hi, my question is related to wether I may or not have Borderline Personality Disorder. Before going into more detail, I know I can simpl...
3 answers
  Sierrahopee111,    mikehan,    DeFaultPT
Hi, I'm 40 and have been living with a lot of bpd symptoms as long as I can remember. If I was to seek professional help how would it cha...
1 answer
I feel like I'm going crazy ? I'm emotional rollercoaster that I will never get off. I did dbt group in a partial hospitalization treatme...
2 answers | 1 comment
  gristler,    gristler,    megb20
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female and I'm scared of myself. Let's start with this... Everyday for the past 8 years have been a struggle. To...
2 answers
  gristler,    Monte253
1238036 tn?1457319047
I have B.P.D. and suffer with other Mental Health illness. I have an issue with a post I've just read, and along with that I've read simi...
2 answers | 1 comment
right where do i start......... i have a conversation to my self but when the voice in my head says something it comes out my mouth and i...
I am 29 and have had a couple therapists in the past tell me I have Borderline Personality Disorder, but have never truly been diagnosed...
I am twenty one years old and recently found out my dad is a psychopath. He is a severe pathological liar. He manipulated and plays mind ...
I am so confused and I really don't know what to do after the woman I love broke up with me just over 3 weeks ago to be with her ex. ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources