Aa
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

21 - 40 (of 1489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think I have bpd. Psychiatrist is taking his time to give me a diagnosis. I have most of the symptoms. He's just thinking about bipolar and high sensitivity. But I don't think it's just that. I really want a diagnosis
  Posted
Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place. I have a slightly embarrassing problem that has come about over the last few weeks. It sounds really silly when I think about it when it's not happening, but when I am...
  Posted
Hi guys, I first got on medhelp 7 years ago after a severe accidental overdose (over 60 meds including Dilaudid, Oxy, Valium, Xanax, etc. total variety pack) during a drunken fight with a boyfriend that I had a highly turbulent and vi...
  Posted
Sorry if this is long... I was diagnosed with BPD almost a year ago and within a month of my diagnosis my psychiatrist bailed on me. She left me high and dry which sent me into a depressed and suicidal spiral.... I was hospitalized and ...
  Posted
I got told that I have emotional instability personality disorder and nothing else has anyone else been told that they have this disorder and can anyone help me understand what this means
  Posted
Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with someone for four years now and believe she has bpd, I struggle so hard to trust her through the constant lying about everything else, each time I catch her out with lies she just shouts, th...
  Posted
1238036 tn?1457319047
I'm offered help for separate issues concerning B.P.D. It has never been excepted that I combine all the issues surrounding B.P.D. Also, never will it be treated as an illness in itself. Where, where is the hope? Do I have to continu...
  Posted
I have 3 children my eldest is 9 my youngest is 3,I have been diagnosed with BPD and am hoping someone may know of some resources I can tap into for advice on how to raise my children with my unwellness having the least impact possible o...
  Posted
16098029 tn?1445287360
I've long-since been diagnosed with BPD, and the symptoms, if that's what they are, have destroyed my life. I've burnt every bridge. The only people I ever loved have left me behind because for some reason, the way I expressed that "love...
  Posted
DBT
I'm Egyptian suffering from borderline personality disorder. I have read and seen a lot about dialectical behavioral therapy and many articles and videos on the internet says it is effective. Can anyone recommend to me a place in Cairo ...
  Posted
Hi my boyfriend has been diagnosed with bpd, upd, psychotic trates,hallucinations,and is known to be a very violent 20 year old man. He should take 60mg flluxotine a day, 6mg rispiridone a day, 20mg diazepam a day and 20mg buspirone a da...
  Posted
10507163 tn?1442323514
I just need help, I need someone to talk to. I have BPD, depression and social anxiety and its taking over my life. I don't know how to deal with it when I don't have a psychiatrist or psychologist to talk to which is 98% of the time... ...
  Posted
I'm just curious as to if any of you also have bpd, 22 yrs old
  Posted
Has anyone dealt with DIL with bpd deciding after grandchild is 4-5 years old and has always known me as his Mia and now she tells him he has to call me gigi? I am so worried about how this makes him feel when I am allowed to see him h...
  Posted
I do not want to accept that I have BPD, but at the same time I want so badly to have a reason other than "I'm a huge *****" for the way I act and the things I do. I confuse myself with my own emotions and how often they change. I am sca...
  Posted
15938487 tn?1444100939
I have had severe clinical depression since (diagnosed) I was 20. I am now 31 with two children. I have also been through eight million therapists, doctors, PAs, psychiatrics, blah blah. Of course because I can't have just one thing, I a...
  Posted
I have been rightly told off by the administration not to post any adress....no mail, no Skype.I will and have to accept the rules.I have been told as well that outside the public section,the private section is open for mutual agreements...
  Posted
Dear Friends, I am for a month on a combo of Abilify=aripiprazol + Remeron=mirtazapine + Ritalin=methylphenidate.............. That is after years my best combo ever for my Borderline with suizidal thoughts all the time.Thank god the o...
  Posted
Hi I dont really know what this comes under i am really confused about it and i dont like asking people who personally knows me because it concerns me that they may think im just weird. I feel like i have a personality inside of me whic...
  Posted
My grandsons mother has BPD. She has shown interest in getting help one minute and then is off to an orgie the next minute. My grandson is in my care most of the time and has been diagnosed with Autism, he is 11 years old. However, he do...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...