Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
21 - 40 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our family counselor has announced during a session that my husband was borderline he told us that if he could get away with things that ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago. One day in the morning time when I w...
2 answers |
17049300 tn?1457716777
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of l...
1 answer |
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start ...
2 answers |
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of...
12 answers |
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a consta...
1 answer |
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even thi...
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right n...
202665 tn?1248810333
I'm curious...from the statistics i read, 10% of the population has BPD...of those 80% are woman, and only about 2% are over 40. I'm w...
16 answers |
I took risperdal for 3 months for my bipolar. now i have Ed. its been months since withdrawal but not much changes to that condition. i ...
2 answers |
I think I have bpd. Psychiatrist is taking his time to give me a diagnosis. I have most of the symptoms. He's just thinking about bipolar...
Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place. I have a slightly embarrassing problem that has come about over the...
97 answers |
Hi guys, I first got on medhelp 7 years ago after a severe accidental overdose (over 60 meds including Dilaudid, Oxy, Valium, Xanax, e...
1 answer |
Sorry if this is long... I was diagnosed with BPD almost a year ago and within a month of my diagnosis my psychiatrist bailed on me. She...
5 answers |
I got told that I have emotional instability personality disorder and nothing else has anyone else been told that they have this disorder...
Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with someone for four years now and believe she has bpd, I struggle so hard to trust her throu...
6 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
I'm offered help for separate issues concerning B.P.D. It has never been excepted that I combine all the issues surrounding B.P.D. Also...
1 answer |
I have 3 children my eldest is 9 my youngest is 3,I have been diagnosed with BPD and am hoping someone may know of some resources I can t...
2 answers |
16098029 tn?1445287360
I've long-since been diagnosed with BPD, and the symptoms, if that's what they are, have destroyed my life. I've burnt every bridge. The ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources