Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
21 - 40 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ive recently been diagnosed with anti social personalty disorder combined with border line personality disorder and substance missuse dis...
2 answers
  Wessmithh,    TyBPD
what to do when, girl friend is found lying again and again about her past.
2 answers
  Wessmithh,    Beanie0
I've always been a bit of a seemingly bi-polar guy and I've never really had good control over my emotions; especially when I get ang...
1 answer
A friend with BPD has cut me off after I introduced her to my fiancee. I care about this woman but she unfriended me on Facebook and has ...
Hey all, I'm hoping for some help both from those with BPD and any professionals or those with experience in dealing with people with ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
1 answer |
My wife has BPD as diagnosed some 4 years ago by Dr. Tun, who is an outstanding psychiatrist and frequently works at the Dharmawangsa San...
1 answer |
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose...
23 answers |
5805034 tn?1403868893
hi my name is Maddie, i am 18 years old i turn 19 in December. i am about to finish my first semester at tangaza college (in Nairobi Keny...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Our family counselor has announced during a session that my husband was borderline he told us that if he could get away with things that ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
So I have been going through something mentally for quit some time now. It all started 5 years ago. One day in the morning time when I w...
2 answers |
17049300 tn?1457716777
I have a diagnosis of BPD, but my therapist is reluctant to also diagnose me with DID, which I am pretty sure I have. I have periods of l...
1 answer |
I sometimes find myself talking to myself as I am acting in a play( drama) .I have very clear and strong imaginations. I usually start ...
2 answers |
Ive been involved in a relationship with my bpd wife for 4 yrs. I dont know if i can go on anymore. Is there ever a light at the end of...
12 answers |
I am a 21 year old female. Been struggling with ptsd, BPD, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. My lifex has been nothing but a consta...
1 answer |
Have trouble getting over any ex's you felt attachment to, even years after the fact? example my first love(although now i dont even thi...
I was diagnosed with bpd in 2008. I generally have 9 of the traits listed. My abandonment fears and devaluation is extremely high right n...
202665 tn?1248810333
I'm curious...from the statistics i read, 10% of the population has BPD...of those 80% are woman, and only about 2% are over 40. I'm w...
16 answers |
I took risperdal for 3 months for my bipolar. now i have Ed. its been months since withdrawal but not much changes to that condition. i ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources