Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
21 - 40 (of 1514) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am twenty one years old and recently found out my dad is a psychopath. He is a severe pathological liar. He manipulated and plays mind ...
I am so confused and I really don't know what to do after the woman I love broke up with me just over 3 weeks ago to be with her ex. ...
I have noticed recently that I am talking to myself a lot more. I have conversations with myself and go through scenarios with other peop...
22 answers | 1 comment |
2032392 tn?1329358419
This is a chaotic story!!! Ok, I ran into an old friend of the family about 2 years ago on Facebook and He said he had been diagnosed wi...
14 answers |
It just seems like I can't be around anyone because I will probably hurt them by saying something so I just isolate myself in my bedrooma...
1 answer |
My wife is Korean. We have a 10 month old daughter. We live in Korea, have no family on either side around us and I speak no Korean. T...
3 answers |
I am not sure I am in the right place but I could really use some advise from people with BPD or BP traits. I was in a long distance rela...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Apparently I have borderline personality disorder along with bipolar disorder and other things. I am wondering if there are any free grou...
Hi, I have been with my husband for years. It started as a long distance relationship, i must note that we met in person the first tim...
1 answer |
Hello, I am really sorry for my english, But need serious help. So my story .. I was with girl for about few months .. I know I know it's...
1 answer |
I believe a family member has bpd. is there some way to help her? She is overly stressed and takes it out on one family member. Where ca...
1 answer |
So I have BPD, and it has been a struggle even just to accept my diagnosis but what I wondering is how can you tell your doctor what medi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ive recently been diagnosed with anti social personalty disorder combined with border line personality disorder and substance missuse dis...
2 answers |
what to do when, girl friend is found lying again and again about her past.
2 answers |
I've always been a bit of a seemingly bi-polar guy and I've never really had good control over my emotions; especially when I get ang...
1 answer |
A friend with BPD has cut me off after I introduced her to my fiancee. I care about this woman but she unfriended me on Facebook and has ...
Hey all, I'm hoping for some help both from those with BPD and any professionals or those with experience in dealing with people with ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
1 answer |
My wife has BPD as diagnosed some 4 years ago by Dr. Tun, who is an outstanding psychiatrist and frequently works at the Dharmawangsa San...
1 answer |
I have been married to a high functioning BPD woman (undiagnosed) for five years, and we have a two year old daughter together. I suppose...
23 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources