Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
41 - 60 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place. I have a slightly embarrassing problem that has come about over the...
97 answers |
Hi guys, I first got on medhelp 7 years ago after a severe accidental overdose (over 60 meds including Dilaudid, Oxy, Valium, Xanax, e...
1 answer |
Sorry if this is long... I was diagnosed with BPD almost a year ago and within a month of my diagnosis my psychiatrist bailed on me. She...
5 answers |
I got told that I have emotional instability personality disorder and nothing else has anyone else been told that they have this disorder...
Hi everyone, I have been in a relationship with someone for four years now and believe she has bpd, I struggle so hard to trust her throu...
6 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
I'm offered help for separate issues concerning B.P.D. It has never been excepted that I combine all the issues surrounding B.P.D. Also...
1 answer |
I have 3 children my eldest is 9 my youngest is 3,I have been diagnosed with BPD and am hoping someone may know of some resources I can t...
2 answers |
16098029 tn?1445287360
I've long-since been diagnosed with BPD, and the symptoms, if that's what they are, have destroyed my life. I've burnt every bridge. The ...
3 answers |
DBT
I'm Egyptian suffering from borderline personality disorder. I have read and seen a lot about dialectical behavioral therapy and many art...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi my boyfriend has been diagnosed with bpd, upd, psychotic trates,hallucinations,and is known to be a very violent 20 year old man. He s...
10507163 tn?1442323514
I just need help, I need someone to talk to. I have BPD, depression and social anxiety and its taking over my life. I don't know how to d...
8 answers |
I'm just curious as to if any of you also have bpd, 22 yrs old
1 answer |
Has anyone dealt with DIL with bpd deciding after grandchild is 4-5 years old and has always known me as his Mia and now she tells him he...
I do not want to accept that I have BPD, but at the same time I want so badly to have a reason other than "I'm a huge *****" for the way ...
3 answers |
15938487 tn?1444100939
I have had severe clinical depression since (diagnosed) I was 20. I am now 31 with two children. I have also been through eight million t...
2 answers |
I have been rightly told off by the administration not to post any adress....no mail, no Skype.I will and have to accept the rules.I have...
1 answer |
Dear Friends, I am for a month on a combo of Abilify=aripiprazol + Remeron=mirtazapine + Ritalin=methylphenidate.............. That is ...
Hi I dont really know what this comes under i am really confused about it and i dont like asking people who personally knows me because ...
11 answers |
My grandsons mother has BPD. She has shown interest in getting help one minute and then is off to an orgie the next minute. My grandson i...
1 answer |
Is it related to an altered sense of time, poor sense of self, lack of interest/desire/motivation, lack of clarity about goals and aspira...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources