Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
41 - 60 (of 1493) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been rightly told off by the administration not to post any adress....no mail, no Skype.I will and have to accept the rules.I have...
1 answer |
Dear Friends, I am for a month on a combo of Abilify=aripiprazol + Remeron=mirtazapine + Ritalin=methylphenidate.............. That is ...
Hi I dont really know what this comes under i am really confused about it and i dont like asking people who personally knows me because ...
11 answers |
My grandsons mother has BPD. She has shown interest in getting help one minute and then is off to an orgie the next minute. My grandson i...
1 answer |
Is it related to an altered sense of time, poor sense of self, lack of interest/desire/motivation, lack of clarity about goals and aspira...
1 answer |
To keep it short.. I am a 17-years-old girl and I have a OCD past (I still somewhat suffer from it but I’m on meds) however, lately I fe...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm an 18 year old. I'm sorry for stating the condition (Borderline personality disorder) myself, but I think I'm VERY sure about ...
1 answer |
My wife and I have two boys age 3 and 2. She has been diagnosed with BPD for the past year but has signed of it since I met her six years...
1 answer |
10507163 tn?1442323514
Hi I'm 20 years old, I was diagnosed BPD a couple of years ago which seemed to make sense because I feel like I have almost all of the sy...
2 answers |
2032392 tn?1329358419
This is a chaotic story!!! Ok, I ran into an old friend of the family about 2 years ago on Facebook and He said he had been diagnosed wi...
21 answers |
I know that online tests are never 100% accurate, but for every BPD test I've taken online I always score a number which is in the level ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I just turned 18. I've been diagnosed with a disorder called BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a very serious...
2 answers |
Ok well I have ocd ( well I have all the symptoms) and u have lots of fears and I heard something about a multiple personality disorder ...
I thought that being diagnosised with BPD would actually help me move forward but it hasn't, i try to educate myself as much as possible ...
41 answers |
Hello, i have Sjogren's Primary. I just checked my blood test results online. New findings show CRP = 1.4 and Erythrocytes Sed Rate = 2....
I'm a 19 year old assigned female at birth and I believe I have symptoms/fit the description of having BPD. I grew up in an unstable hous...
14870960 tn?1437338977
On top of BPD I also suffer from BD severe anxiety with ongoing insomnia. 2mg klonopin three times a day with two other meds, one for sle...
I want to offer support to my partner... I see the hell im putting her through... it hurts me so much that im like this... how can i make...
I'm a woman in my mid forties and after working with a psychologist on relationship issues for several months, the results of my psycholo...
Hi. I am 14 years old and going into the ninth grade. I'm sorry for the length of this, I just need help. Read all please. I've b...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...