Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

61 - 80 (of 1489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 45 year old female , although my impulsive irresponsible behaviour and alcohol abuse has stopped . My depression and anxiety is worse than it has ever been . I'm also seeing things which are not there . Can anyone tell me if BPD...
  Posted
Hi, I'll try to keep this as brief as possible... I was seeing a girl for a month, we had known each other longer through work. She had a boyfriend who was calling her 50 times when she didn't answer her phone and I told her I was inte...
  Posted
My bf has severe BPD and has finally accepted it and claims to be willing to get help. I wanted to stick by him and support him through it, but he has been so abusive to me both emotionally and physically (which causes me to retaliate in...
  Posted
Hello all i just came across this site and wish to post a comment , i was diagnosed with eupd a few years back and was prescribed diazipan which i instantly had suicide attempts then when i was admitted into a mental health hospital ...
  Posted
1238036 tn?1457319047
I have B.P.D. and suffer with other Mental Health illness. I have an issue with a post I've just read, and along with that I've read similar regarding the link of B.P.D. and narcissism. I'm going to be completely honest - I find this li...
  Posted
I don't really know where to start, so I guess I'll just jump in. My wife and I had a horrible tragic fight the other night, because I saw a text on her phone and didn't know what exactly to make of it so I asked her who it was was becau...
  Posted
will i ever be able learn how to stay calm and not become dissociated after and during a violent outburst towards my partner and all the guilt and shame and self harm that follows this i am borderline and paranoid really would like to fi...
  Posted
I don't want to bore you with the long details but bare wih me...recently I had been seeing someone it started quickly with her professkng her love for me after our first date, and things developed quickly from there, we talked alot and ...
  Posted
I am a 25-year old male with borderline personality disorder and I am seeking help. I grew up in Jakarta until I was 18 years of age. I studied in the US from August 2005 -May 2012. I have come back to live in Jakarta for good on May ...
  Posted
I am 22years old. A little more than a month ago I met what i thought to be the girl of my dreams. The way we met was like taken out from a Movie. We met on an airplane and there was a very strong overwhelming chemistry between us. She ...
  Posted
About 4 months ago I was diagnosed with severe Depression and anxiety after a near fatal suicide attempt. I've also noticed that I have A LOT of BPD traits which are now affecting my everyday life and relationship. Currently, I am transi...
  Posted
I've been with my husband for six years, and married for only five months. The course of our relationship has been a roller coaster ride. I used to think he might be bipolar, but I think his shifts in mood are too frequent and short to...
  Posted
I have known for a very long time that I have had BPD although I was just clinically diagnosed in October of 2014. I like this guy although he probably does not even realise it and I am already pushing him away, I know that I was told to...
  Posted
Hello guys! My name is Kandys a 23 year old BPD sufferer. I recently got married in August. He's wonderful and willing to weather the storm of my ever changing moods, and awful social skills. My marriage has been so difficult why you mig...
  Posted
Ada yang up untuk pertemuan di jakarta? Nama saya Erlangga tinggal di Setiabudi. Sudah lama saya tidak menghiraukan masalah bdp, karena sibuk kerja. Tapi sepertinya kembali ganggu lagi. Butuh koneksi dengan komunitas bdp jakarta Mohon ...
  Posted
Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with BPD by a psychiatrist I saw for the first time as well as the psychologist present. I feel confused and have so many questions. What are other people's experiences of living with BPD? I am due ...
  Posted
Hello everyone. I have had a spotty work history over the past few years due to issues with anxiety, depression, and BPD. I recently got approved for Social Security but still am trying to work part time because I get a sense of purpos...
  Posted
I've been told my family and friends that I show signs of BPD. Can anyone share some of their stories? What signs should I be looking for? What do I do?
  Posted
I've a Dr jerkal & Mr Hyde personality......it's happens w/o warning but anything can trigger it
  Posted
968948 tn?1247769957
with people that suffer from bpd do they know what emotions they are feeling cause i struggle a lot
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources