Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

81 - 100 (of 1489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a function next month with 10 people. I can go and ignore this person who I no longer talk to or send someone in my place which wouldn't be unusual. Which would be more upsetting to this person, going and not acknowledging them or...
  Posted
I know it's terrible to self-diagnose but some of my problems have returned and in this moment, I don't know what to do. I know it's a long read but please, if you can, I am desperate for an answer. Please, please help me if you can. ...
  Posted
Hi there I have had depression and anxiety for the last three years (diagnosed) and been taken prozac for it, however my current relationship has been breaking down and i came across codependency online and then bpd, i really feel i h...
  Posted
I am 32 years old, diagnosed with BPD 6 years ago. I applied for SSDI and got it first time around. No need to appeal or anything. I fit all the traits of BPD. But everything I read says that BPD stems from sexual/mental/physical abuse a...
  Posted
I recently learned a bit about bpd from a YouTuber's Psychology 101 episode on personality disorders. When I realized that my sister may have bpd, I did a little more research, and a lot of the symptoms seemed to fit. She has suffered fr...
  Posted
my husband is 86 and recently started talking to tv programmes- is that a mental disorder?
  Posted
I have never been close to my mother-in-law as my husband purposely distances us from her and I am starting to figure out (after knowing her for 21 years) that she may have a real mental health issue. My sister-in-law suffers from depres...
  Posted
My grand children's mother had bpd. They are 7 and 9. The 7 year old is a girl and her mother views her as mini (meaning she is just like her mother and perfect). The 9 year is a boy and he is viewed as bad ( just as all men to their mot...
  Posted
Hi, I have just been diagnosed with BPD and have been put on Paxil and Diazipam ... i have only taken the first Paxil this morning ... what should i expect? When should i expect it to happen? PLease any info you can give me would be f...
  Posted
730626 tn?1231448206
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT DOESNT HAVE BPD BUT IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS BPD????? IF SO, DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW YOU DEAL WITH EVERYDAY PROBLEM THAT COME UP?????
  Posted
4348169 tn?1353187914
I have been dating a woman for about a month and a half now; a week or two ago she confessed to having BPD. The more I read up on it, the more worried I become. There are two areas I wanted to clear up: 1- a BPD trait seems to be a wi...
  Posted
Hi all, my question isn't entirely about BPD but I was hoping I could get some answers here anyway. I've been taking 100mg of topamax daily for about 6 months to help control my extreme moods and it was highly effective. I tolerated it e...
  Posted
hi, I have borderline personality disorder. I used to have depression and eating disorder and took all kind of medication when i was teen. but I really felt medication messed me up more and I stop. but recently my BDP symptom getting...
  Posted
We live in New York,upstate, and my 25 yr old daughter suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder. my question is how does she get a Doctor or Psychiatrist to prescribe drugs when the insurance she has(low income insurance) isn't accep...
  Posted
My son is 31 and he is bipolar schizophrenic. He recently got out of a program for people with mental illness. He was doing great then all of a sudden he started like having a hard time sleeping and would doze off then wake up scared and...
  Posted
I'm 20 years old I have a 3 year old daughter that I have brought up completly on my own scinse she was one after I was in a demestic violence relationship for 1 year, ever scinse I have noticed a lot of changes, I've developed quite sev...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago but have no idea if this is related to my disorder or not I'm completely obsessed with someone of the same sex as me. Not in a romantic or sexual way, if anything I would say that I severely d...
  Posted
My best friend is the person I talk to the most and she has BPD. As her best friend I worry about her and I try my best to help her even though it gets extremely hard to. She is a very passionate person and I adore that about her. Someti...
  Posted
I am on 60 mg of vyvanse, kolonopin .5 which i usually take half when i need it, brintellix 40mg and i just started geodon 20 mg twice a day, coming off of latuda. I hated latuda. I had vision problems in just one eye, couldnt get up in ...
  Posted
I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely hateful towards women. I don't know what to do.. I have no clue how it got this bad. When he mentions a female he works ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources