Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
81 - 100 (of 1489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a function next month with 10 people. I can go and ignore this person who I no longer talk to or send someone in my place which wo...
1 answer |
I know it's terrible to self-diagnose but some of my problems have returned and in this moment, I don't know what to do. I know it's a lo...
4 answers |
Hi there I have had depression and anxiety for the last three years (diagnosed) and been taken prozac for it, however my current relat...
I am 32 years old, diagnosed with BPD 6 years ago. I applied for SSDI and got it first time around. No need to appeal or anything. I fit ...
I recently learned a bit about bpd from a YouTuber's Psychology 101 episode on personality disorders. When I realized that my sister may ...
5 answers |
my husband is 86 and recently started talking to tv programmes- is that a mental disorder?
I have never been close to my mother-in-law as my husband purposely distances us from her and I am starting to figure out (after knowing ...
My grand children's mother had bpd. They are 7 and 9. The 7 year old is a girl and her mother views her as mini (meaning she is just like...
Hi, I have just been diagnosed with BPD and have been put on Paxil and Diazipam ... i have only taken the first Paxil this morning ......
1 answer |
730626 tn?1231448206
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT DOESNT HAVE BPD BUT IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS BPD????? IF SO, DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION...
30 answers |
4348169 tn?1353187914
I have been dating a woman for about a month and a half now; a week or two ago she confessed to having BPD. The more I read up on it, the...
17 answers |
Hi all, my question isn't entirely about BPD but I was hoping I could get some answers here anyway. I've been taking 100mg of topamax dai...
2 answers |
hi, I have borderline personality disorder. I used to have depression and eating disorder and took all kind of medication when i was te...
3 answers |
We live in New York,upstate, and my 25 yr old daughter suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder. my question is how does she get a Do...
2 answers |
My son is 31 and he is bipolar schizophrenic. He recently got out of a program for people with mental illness. He was doing great then al...
1 answer |
I'm 20 years old I have a 3 year old daughter that I have brought up completly on my own scinse she was one after I was in a demestic vio...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago but have no idea if this is related to my disorder or not I'm completely obsessed with someo...
My best friend is the person I talk to the most and she has BPD. As her best friend I worry about her and I try my best to help her even ...
I am on 60 mg of vyvanse, kolonopin .5 which i usually take half when i need it, brintellix 40mg and i just started geodon 20 mg twice a ...
I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely hateful towards women...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...