Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
81 - 100 (of 1521) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My grandsons mother has BPD. She has shown interest in getting help one minute and then is off to an orgie the next minute. My grandson i...
1 answer |
Is it related to an altered sense of time, poor sense of self, lack of interest/desire/motivation, lack of clarity about goals and aspira...
1 answer |
To keep it short.. I am a 17-years-old girl and I have a OCD past (I still somewhat suffer from it but I’m on meds) however, lately I fe...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm an 18 year old. I'm sorry for stating the condition (Borderline personality disorder) myself, but I think I'm VERY sure about ...
1 answer |
My wife and I have two boys age 3 and 2. She has been diagnosed with BPD for the past year but has signed of it since I met her six years...
1 answer |
10507163 tn?1442323514
Hi I'm 20 years old, I was diagnosed BPD a couple of years ago which seemed to make sense because I feel like I have almost all of the sy...
2 answers |
I know that online tests are never 100% accurate, but for every BPD test I've taken online I always score a number which is in the level ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I just turned 18. I've been diagnosed with a disorder called BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a very serious...
2 answers |
Ok well I have ocd ( well I have all the symptoms) and u have lots of fears and I heard something about a multiple personality disorder ...
I thought that being diagnosised with BPD would actually help me move forward but it hasn't, i try to educate myself as much as possible ...
41 answers |
Hello, i have Sjogren's Primary. I just checked my blood test results online. New findings show CRP = 1.4 and Erythrocytes Sed Rate = 2....
I'm a 19 year old assigned female at birth and I believe I have symptoms/fit the description of having BPD. I grew up in an unstable hous...
14870960 tn?1437338977
On top of BPD I also suffer from BD severe anxiety with ongoing insomnia. 2mg klonopin three times a day with two other meds, one for sle...
I want to offer support to my partner... I see the hell im putting her through... it hurts me so much that im like this... how can i make...
I'm a woman in my mid forties and after working with a psychologist on relationship issues for several months, the results of my psycholo...
Hi. I am 14 years old and going into the ninth grade. I'm sorry for the length of this, I just need help. Read all please. I've b...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 14 years old and going into the ninth grade. I'm sorry for the length of this, I just need help. Read all please. I've ...
1 answer |
My wife of nearly 4 years has BPD. Many of you with a spouse/significant other with this condition have seen how a BPD's perception is n...
42 answers |
I strongly believe my mother has Borderline Personality Disorder or Bipolar Disorder/Depression. The symptoms I noticed: --Uncontro...
1 answer |
I'm a 45 year old female , although my impulsive irresponsible behaviour and alcohol abuse has stopped . My depression and anxiety is wor...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources