Aa
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

81 - 100 (of 1485) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently learned a bit about bpd from a YouTuber's Psychology 101 episode on personality disorders. When I realized that my sister may have bpd, I did a little more research, and a lot of the symptoms seemed to fit. She has suffered fr...
SkittlesAndRoses | Last answer
my husband is 86 and recently started talking to tv programmes- is that a mental disorder?
tobykis8300 | Posted
I have never been close to my mother-in-law as my husband purposely distances us from her and I am starting to figure out (after knowing her for 21 years) that she may have a real mental health issue. My sister-in-law suffers from depres...
DDdaughter | Posted
My grand children's mother had bpd. They are 7 and 9. The 7 year old is a girl and her mother views her as mini (meaning she is just like her mother and perfect). The 9 year is a boy and he is viewed as bad ( just as all men to their mot...
cwswiss | Posted
Hi, I have just been diagnosed with BPD and have been put on Paxil and Diazipam ... i have only taken the first Paxil this morning ... what should i expect? When should i expect it to happen? PLease any info you can give me would be f...
esjaye | Last answer
730626_tn?1231448206
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT DOESNT HAVE BPD BUT IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS BPD????? IF SO, DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW YOU DEAL WITH EVERYDAY PROBLEM THAT COME UP?????
pricanpride | Last answer
4348169_tn?1353187914
I have been dating a woman for about a month and a half now; a week or two ago she confessed to having BPD. The more I read up on it, the more worried I become. There are two areas I wanted to clear up: 1- a BPD trait seems to be a wi...
Consternation | Last answer
Hi all, my question isn't entirely about BPD but I was hoping I could get some answers here anyway. I've been taking 100mg of topamax daily for about 6 months to help control my extreme moods and it was highly effective. I tolerated it e...
hayarp | Last answer
hi, I have borderline personality disorder. I used to have depression and eating disorder and took all kind of medication when i was teen. but I really felt medication messed me up more and I stop. but recently my BDP symptom getting...
creamycookie | Last answer
We live in New York,upstate, and my 25 yr old daughter suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder. my question is how does she get a Doctor or Psychiatrist to prescribe drugs when the insurance she has(low income insurance) isn't accep...
Alebaxter | Last answer
My son is 31 and he is bipolar schizophrenic. He recently got out of a program for people with mental illness. He was doing great then all of a sudden he started like having a hard time sleeping and would doze off then wake up scared and...
wdmadaris | Last answer
I'm 20 years old I have a 3 year old daughter that I have brought up completly on my own scinse she was one after I was in a demestic violence relationship for 1 year, ever scinse I have noticed a lot of changes, I've developed quite sev...
hen037 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago but have no idea if this is related to my disorder or not I'm completely obsessed with someone of the same sex as me. Not in a romantic or sexual way, if anything I would say that I severely d...
HaylBerry | Posted
My best friend is the person I talk to the most and she has BPD. As her best friend I worry about her and I try my best to help her even though it gets extremely hard to. She is a very passionate person and I adore that about her. Someti...
SweetDemure | Posted
I am on 60 mg of vyvanse, kolonopin .5 which i usually take half when i need it, brintellix 40mg and i just started geodon 20 mg twice a day, coming off of latuda. I hated latuda. I had vision problems in just one eye, couldnt get up in ...
Mac10443 | Posted
I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely hateful towards women. I don't know what to do.. I have no clue how it got this bad. When he mentions a female he works ...
INeed2Change | Last answer
I think no I know there is something wrong with my sister. This will sound very blunt but I cant type it all out and I just need to know what's wrong wit her. I used to think she was a bit psycho because my granny and aunt were and we do...
Bambi304 | Posted
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist and my different therapists agree I'm a severe case of it according to my history and current diagnos...
iamsilent | Last answer
What is the difference between borderline personality disorder and major depression? This may sound like a dumb question but I'd like to know in as much detail as possible, the differences? What makes them different? And if you could exp...
ihatedoingthis | Last answer
She is 40yo, 4 children, was teenage-mother, moved from home alone at age 14, abusive childhood. She has a full time job at a cafe. She is member of an internet group witch involves with self-hurting. 1st red light:----- Facebook ...
rolfie123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources