Aa
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
101 - 120 (of 1499) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4348169 tn?1353187914
I have been dating a woman for about a month and a half now; a week or two ago she confessed to having BPD. The more I read up on it, the...
16 answers |
Hi all, my question isn't entirely about BPD but I was hoping I could get some answers here anyway. I've been taking 100mg of topamax dai...
2 answers |
hi, I have borderline personality disorder. I used to have depression and eating disorder and took all kind of medication when i was te...
3 answers |
We live in New York,upstate, and my 25 yr old daughter suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder. my question is how does she get a Do...
2 answers |
My son is 31 and he is bipolar schizophrenic. He recently got out of a program for people with mental illness. He was doing great then al...
1 answer |
I'm 20 years old I have a 3 year old daughter that I have brought up completly on my own scinse she was one after I was in a demestic vio...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with BPD about a year ago but have no idea if this is related to my disorder or not I'm completely obsessed with someo...
My best friend is the person I talk to the most and she has BPD. As her best friend I worry about her and I try my best to help her even ...
I am on 60 mg of vyvanse, kolonopin .5 which i usually take half when i need it, brintellix 40mg and i just started geodon 20 mg twice a ...
I'm insecure and it's affecting me and my relationship. I've become extremely possessive of my fiance and extremely hateful towards women...
1 answer |
I think no I know there is something wrong with my sister. This will sound very blunt but I cant type it all out and I just need to know ...
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
1 answer |
What is the difference between borderline personality disorder and major depression? This may sound like a dumb question but I'd like to ...
6 answers |
She is 40yo, 4 children, was teenage-mother, moved from home alone at age 14, abusive childhood. She has a full time job at a cafe. S...
4 answers |
HELP!!! MY husband is bpd and it's killing me. Literally. I want to hurt and harm myself because he's so mean, u king and uncaring. It's...
1 answer |
10040761 tn?1407688891
Hello everyone. I have had suspicions about possibly having Borderline Personality Disorder for a little while, but I don't know. I'm ver...
4 answers |
my husband has been snapping a lot lately.says he feels depressed and says in the past he has felt no pain in hurting people emotional th...
2 answers |
How to apply for free Chantix, as I am poor, retired nurse,and have MENIERES' disease, and NEED to get off cigarettes. CHANTIX worked, I ...
1 answer |
Hi, I hope someone can give me some advice. (My) girlfriend . Is very pushing me away right now. The cause is that she says I put other...
3 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
Does anyone feel more safe alone? I'm so screwed up in my behavior/communication with those around me; this causes upset for both them a...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources