Aa
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

101 - 120 (of 1485) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HELP!!! MY husband is bpd and it's killing me. Literally. I want to hurt and harm myself because he's so mean, u king and uncaring. It's been 4 years and I don't want to leave but I know it's not healthy. How do I deal with this. I don'...
txmom79 | Last answer
10040761_tn?1407688891
Hello everyone. I have had suspicions about possibly having Borderline Personality Disorder for a little while, but I don't know. I'm very wary of online 'tests' for such things, as they can 'diagnose' you with a multitude of maladies th...
zoefletcher | Last answer
my husband has been snapping a lot lately.says he feels depressed and says in the past he has felt no pain in hurting people emotional that is. he was diagnosed with sever nero phychosis but from what I read that is not what I see. hege...
jimmyrob | Last answer
How to apply for free Chantix, as I am poor, retired nurse,and have MENIERES' disease, and NEED to get off cigarettes. CHANTIX worked, I was off cigarettes, for one year, and BAD menieres' episode scared the CRAP out of me, and I went ba...
bucketmouth | Last answer
Hi, I hope someone can give me some advice. (My) girlfriend . Is very pushing me away right now. The cause is that she says I put other things on the first place . This is absolutely not true. She is saying very hurtful things when I t...
Davy1973 | Last answer
1238036_tn?1451082958
Does anyone feel more safe alone? I'm so screwed up in my behavior/communication with those around me; this causes upset for both them and myself. I can't help but to feel more safe on my own, even though I know that to be alone would ...
Beanie0 | Last answer
i have a problem with drive a car . when ever drive a car my hand is shaking . also i have my mind is most of the time is moody
naveen7 | Last answer
Hi. I am new to the forum. My bpd ex left me 2 1/2 months ago and immediately moved in with another woman and became engaged. He didn't want anything to do with me but thought I would continue to pay for his vehicle, cell phone etc. th...
Hairguru3670 | Last answer
Can CPS access atric files or keep me from my kids based on mental hospitalizations ? Or priveledged access? I have always been compliant and no abuse oF MEDS. I was charged on child neglect of my 7 year old;not getting her 2 schoo...
aldeez | Last answer
Does CPS have the right to access my mental records or mental hospitalizations ? I was charged with negligence not any abuse, too lenient if anything. I was compliant in taking nite meds; 10 mg ambien and 300 mg trazodone but stayed ...
aldeez | Posted
I talk to myself quite often.. I've been doing it for quite a while, since I was about 13 (im 17 now). I think of a scenario that hasn't (and probably never will) happened and I will think what the other person will say and then I'l whis...
longwalks | Posted
I'm 25 weeks pregnant, and I want to die. I'm just desperate right now...to not hurt my baby anymore than I already have. I've been so bad lately and it must be affecting her because she's not kicking as much. I've always wanted a family...
ChairsOnTheCeiling | Last answer
I'm new to this forum and will try make my info short. Ever since I was little, I lived a sheltered life with my small family in the countryside and still do. I grew up without a mom or sisters. When I was around 4 years old, I was s...
maxwellc310 | Posted
Hi, uh, this sounds a bit silly to me, but is it possible to have gradually made up a second persona in your head? I only recently was able to identify him, its not like voices or anything, but its like a second mode of thinking i go int...
EmmaLlee | Last answer
I recently moved out to my own place 5 months ago. As a 22 year old, my BPD is likely peaking (at least I hope this is the peak. God help us all if it gets worse from here). I go through several week-long periods where an episode is lurk...
KatKennedy | Posted
Hi I have the bpd mood swings etc. what can I do to feel normal
Natalyacat | Last answer
It is very helpful. http://www.amazon.com/Hate-You--Dont-Leave-Understanding-Personality/dp/0399536213/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401129857&sr=8-1&keywords=i+hate+you+don%27t+leave+me
Type0 | Posted
Hi ppl I have really aching pain where my liver is I have cyst there. Wondering what to do with the pain. Advice please thanks
Natalyacat | Posted
I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with borderline personality traits (she said she doesn't want to call it "disorder" but still that's what it is). The older I get, the harder it is to get along with other people. It interferes wi...
KJ211 | Last answer
1223598_tn?1289972059
I am tired of abusing my parents. I view myself as pathetic. I am 21 years old yet our relationship is like I am a controlling temperamental five year old. I just recently looked up the symptoms for BPD. I was diagnosed YEARS ago, but ...
ciqala | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources