Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By dayday18 Blank
It's so hard losing weight how do I start I'm so lost need help
By steve77777 Blank
Hi, I am a 31 year old male experiencing little pain on back of my right head behind my ear. Since a week i was h...
By gerhgrh Blank
Hi,i have pressure feeling headaches And clear liquid running from my nose all the time, heart palpitations. Dizzyne...
ExionMar 16
By tennile Blank
headaches neck pain dizzy spell confusion throwing up forgetful tunnel vision white blood cell count hig...
By WarMachine25 Blank
Hey people in 16 around 5'7 and weigh 141. And I've been trying to gain weight yet build more muscle and get a six pa...
By Mauriciosbabygirl Blank
Hi I am 19 and weigh 315 what can I do like exercise and eating to loose weight..
By Nnn1234 Blank
Can u please give me some idea about personalized heabalife protein shake Can I mixed it with my hot coffie in morn...
By Eshan95 Blank
how rid my social phobia?
By Eshan95 Blank
I am 20 yrs old male .my weight is 48 kg .i has cubby cheeks.how can i reduce it?because of it,i see like a child.plz...
By Jai10 Blank
I actually want to gain more weight but keep my body curvaceous and toned can someone plz tell me if this is possible...
By BiophysicsRugby Blank
I strained my quad while accelerating during a sprint 3 weeks ago. I had already jogged two miles a few minutes befor...
By digestive123 Blank
I am a 40-year old guy (as of next month) and I have a kind of unhealthy lifestyle, including not eating the best, an...
By ghosth Blank
Hey, I’ve been getting progressive diminished feeling or muscle weakness on the right side of my body. I’ve been n...
1992927_tn?1393768573
Leg
By LoveRomanticLove Blank
How can I get rid of the fats on the inner sides of both upper and lower parts of my legs?
zero000Feb 27
zero000Feb 25
By zero000 Blank
not Sure if this is this kind of thinking is unique to me due to being blessed with autism or not. It seems like m...
7606649_tn?1392690121
By Kaitlynlily Blank
Ive been losing weight for 8 weeks now. Im down 7.3kg and have 40kg to go ti be in normal weight for my height. The ...
By Huntermike Blank
Sunday night my mom fell down the stairs, she is in her mid 50's. When my brother and I got to her, her eyes were ope...
By Antanika Blank
Hi I am really looking to lose weight. I was thinking about trying the b12 lipo shot. But I also want to make some li...
By BrainBlock Blank
I am 23. Nearly five years ago I got a scratch on my forehead above the center of my eyes. Every few months I ge...
By teenager_s Blank
i am a teenage male. i have no pain in my knees though when i extend my legs i hear crunching and cracking. is th...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank