Aa
A
A
Close

Brain & Body Fitness Forum

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

41 - 60 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It's so hard losing weight how do I start I'm so lost need help
dayday18 | Posted
Hi, I am a 31 year old male experiencing little pain on back of my right head behind my ear. Since a week i was having pain in my neck and shoulder joint and now that pain is irritating me on back of my right head. Its a dull pain th...
steve77777 | Posted
Hi,i have pressure feeling headaches And clear liquid running from my nose all the time, heart palpitations. Dizzyness.
gerhgrh | Posted
headaches neck pain dizzy spell confusion throwing up forgetful tunnel vision white blood cell count high fainting tiredness persistent these are all my symptoms. everything is getting worse the doctor's are still try...
tennile | Last answer
Hey people in 16 around 5'7 and weigh 141. And I've been trying to gain weight yet build more muscle and get a six pack. I've been wanting a body like Taylor Lautner or a UFC fighter or any other actor because I am trying to get like tha...
WarMachine25 | Posted
Hi I am 19 and weigh 315 what can I do like exercise and eating to loose weight..
Mauriciosbabygirl | Last answer
Can u please give me some idea about personalized heabalife protein shake Can I mixed it with my hot coffie in morning or hot bevearage I saw in youtube they making pancake with that !!!!! It can be heat wouldn't destroy the protein c...
Nnn1234 | Posted
how rid my social phobia?
Eshan95 | Posted
I am 20 yrs old male .my weight is 48 kg .i has cubby cheeks.how can i reduce it?because of it,i see like a child.plz tell me methods(like excercises,etc) to reduce it? sir
Eshan95 | Posted
I actually want to gain more weight but keep my body curvaceous and toned can someone plz tell me if this is possible and how do I go about doing it. I need to know everything what kind a routine workout I should do and foods to eat. Als...
Jai10 | Posted
I strained my quad while accelerating during a sprint 3 weeks ago. I had already jogged two miles a few minutes before and felt relatively warm, though I wasn't sweating yet since it was a cold day. The trainers put a compression bandage...
BiophysicsRugby | Last answer
I am a 40-year old guy (as of next month) and I have a kind of unhealthy lifestyle, including not eating the best, and sedentary living. I have always been slim, skinny even, up until a few years ago when a very minor "spare tire" and fa...
digestive123 | Last answer
Hey, I’ve been getting progressive diminished feeling or muscle weakness on the right side of my body. I’ve been noticing it for a while, but just thought it was one of them weird things in your body. I recently went for physio for an...
ghosth | Last answer
1992927_tn?1393768573
Leg
How can I get rid of the fats on the inner sides of both upper and lower parts of my legs?
LoveRomanticLove | Last answer
not Sure if this is this kind of thinking is unique to me due to being blessed with autism or not. It seems like my entire life, living,thinking and being inside my head has always felt very natural to me. While I could interact and ...
zero000 | Last answer
7606649_tn?1392690121
Ive been losing weight for 8 weeks now. Im down 7.3kg and have 40kg to go ti be in normal weight for my height. The only thing im doing is not eating junk and sugar and walking everyday. I just found out im just over 5 weeks pregnant an...
Kaitlynlily | Last answer
Sunday night my mom fell down the stairs, she is in her mid 50's. When my brother and I got to her, her eyes were open and she wasn't breathing, but had a pulse , as I called 911 my brother and dad did CPR on her, in the end she had a su...
Huntermike | Posted
Hi I am really looking to lose weight. I was thinking about trying the b12 lipo shot. But I also want to make some lifestyle changes like exercise, healthy eating ect. Please help!
Antanika | Posted
I am 23. Nearly five years ago I got a scratch on my forehead above the center of my eyes. Every few months I get a bump in the exact same spot. I know this because there's a dark spot that never goes away which is always the center...
BrainBlock | Posted
i am a teenage male. i have no pain in my knees though when i extend my legs i hear crunching and cracking. is there a no surgical treatment? thankyou
teenager_s | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank