Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By viofnc Blank
Does aerobic (jogging) exercise prevent Alzheimer or any other dementia in men later in life, especially in men who...
By Sugamaggie Blank
I had a wound on my right hand pinkie under the 2nd knuckle. It is healing great, but i have not been able to bend th...
By mahakg16 Blank
hii i am 19 yr. old and i am having asthma since birth and due to this i am not able to reduce weight so please sugge...
By Bambi304 Blank
I ate so much junk food and bad stuff this week, i'm pretty sure i gained weight not sure but i feel heavy and bl...
By Mat789 Blank
Is a month too long of an exercise break? I normally exercise alot but during exams, stop for a few weeks to a month...
By shieha Blank
Hello..I want to ask quest..I'm getting weight 5kilo in 1month.now I want to loosing that weight 5kg in 1month..I cou...
By His_girl_13 Blank
I'm a 16 yr old girl and I weigh 112.6 lbs. I can't gain any weight over 120lbs, I haven't been able to for 3-5 yrs. ...
By james29 Blank
Hi :) I am about a month pregnant, weigh 166 and am 5'6"...what kinds of workouts can I do to maintain a weight of 1...
By Mat789 Blank
How can I get a more refreshing nights sleep during exam revision periods. During the summer, when I have no exams or...
By sallysaxxx Blank
How do I get flat tommy?
By NerdyPaige Blank
How can i remember to do my daily exercise
By mybody17 Blank
And eat smal pises every 20min
igalavshmanDec 28, 2013
By igalavshman Blank
Hello, I am a 21 year old male college student. I currently have no health insurance so I have come here in hopes for...
By angeleyes1605 Blank
I am 25 yrs old with a 3 yr old daughter n pregnant with my 2nd now im only 6 weeks but feel that this baby will real...
By katiabibi Blank
plz i weigh 107 kgs and i have dark underpits i want to know if i lose weight will the darkness go away ps: i wash th...
By amoore91 Blank
I am 150lbs and im 22yrs old...What workouts can i do to lose my belly fat and tirn it into muscle
Hi
By soma45 Blank
Hi , how I can loose 3 kilo in one week ? And I want to ask : the carrot , corn from fat food ?
By anapaubarbas Blank
Well, ive been exersicing for 6 months, ive been eating really healthy and i am not losing any weight, please help me...
By amwr Blank
Hi. Im 17 year old girl senior in high school and I have a focus problem when I'm studying and in my schedule I have ...
By alejandro1310 Blank
I'm 16 and I weight 152 but I have belly fat how could lose the belly fat
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1407162630
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now