Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By allentx Blank
Hi am allen, Help me for my weight loss here some body tell me, How much protein should I eat?
By ronaldpaul Blank
Hi, Let me explain about my present stats. My lower body is huge and my upper body is thin. I'm a 23 yrs old guy. I ...
By breakingfree2013 Blank
Hi - I am on the road of a possible MS diagnosis - I personally am convinced I have it . The doctors don't have evida...
By britbritx3 Blank
I recently had a baby seven months ago (my first), and I kinda went crazy with food and by the third trimester I was ...
By brianna2000 Blank
What specific workouts do you know that is an android free app
By vpkathari Blank
I blooded tested and found that the blood contains only 99pg/ml (Normal 180-914pg/ml) which is dangerously low. Now ...
By PrinceseMT Blank
How can i burn my fat without taken pills or medication? I will like something more natural and simple. Thanx
By iaciofanom Blank
Is heated yoga Okay during pregnancy. Not Bikram just heated vinyasa. The room is about 90 degrees.
ParvosuffererOct 12, 2013
By Parvosufferer Blank
How long after a concussion is it normal to still be feeling nauseous and have difficulty with memory, balance etc. I...
abbie100Sep 29, 2013
By abbie100 Blank
Im 6 weeks pregnant and would like to keep fit just worried about what things you can and cant do??
By elizabethmeganw Blank
How often can I exercise and is it okay to dance through my pregnancy?
By monjanse Blank
2 times this year i have smelled a cemichal smell a few seconds that no one Else Could smell. What Could it be?
1422496_tn?1329822345
juspoppySep 21, 2013
By juspoppy Blank
My daughter 25, and 50kgs, was using the exercycle last night and altho she was only pedalling at a 5-60 rpm her hea...
1702618_tn?1331651102
By ArtistLike Blank
Hi. I have posted pretty extensively about an array of constantly changing physical symptoms that began to arise sev...
By pakalika Blank
I was playing basketball today when a player backed into me and after that my lower left rib cage hurt when I moved a...
philbillySep 11, 2013
By philbilly Blank
I am suppose to be a college athlete but first day of "practice" we were squatting and I was doing lighter weight the...
By kargo Blank
Hi i am 25 student of some times i have a situation that i cant rember and can forget easily
By heena421 Blank
i have migraine for past 10 years.i get attacks every third day,along with them my face gets swelled up and i can fee...
By Gio1976 Blank
Hello,I am a 37 years old man,sport regulary,no drugs,i dont smoke,i dont drink alcohol.I have quite much stress in m...
By fjpko766 Blank
I have had cold sores before. I read it can cause brain infection in some cases. How likely is that to happen?
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank