Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By ninajimmy Blank
What kind of exercise is acceptable during your first trimester?
By Volleyballnumber2 Blank
Hello! I'm 13 year old girl and I got Vibrams five fingers shoes for track and well I guess they started to hurt my s...
aaronwebvizardsAug 06, 2013
By priya775 Blank
My daughter is 14 years old and many times at night I notice that she wakes up because her arm falls asleep.. she is ...
By nadiumer Blank
I'm 21 age my weight is 48 how I increases my weight littely 54 kg like this thanks
toourlady89Jul 12, 2013
By BarbieBell Blank
I quit drinking alcohol over 2 years ago. I started on an antidepressant, Citalopram 20mg daily, and Ambien 5 mg. dai...
By 15423652 Blank
i am 26 yrs plz advice for weight increase formula.i am not suffering from any disease. now my weight is 53 kgs.
CBallmeApr 07, 2013
Strongus1Apr 04, 2013
By temo642 Blank
I'm 16 and I have been having this weird tingly feeling all over my body after exercise and or when I play sports, It...
wthrApr 11, 2013
By LennyPane Blank
Hi, I am 22 years old and fear I may be suffering from low testosterone. My mood is very up and down. When it's down ...
brainpainMar 30, 2013
By zuera Blank
Hye..i just want to ask if women who have epilepsy She can pregnant or not?
By Bbomb15 Blank
I'm a pole vaulter and I've been injured for a couple of weeks with what my doctor concluded is a sprained shoulder. ...
By keka30 Blank
When i exercise,but i new of these elliptical machine i get a headache and i exercise just before i go to work,i m a ...
By maree79 Blank
I have tremors in my hands and legs and cracking of my wrists and balance problems and iam wondering why
By janicek2 Blank
Every time I do moderate to intense workout the balls of my feet go numb. I was wondering if this is a circulation pr...
By loubird Blank
Hi, I am a 20 year old female and suffer from chronic daily headaches. I am desperate for some relief, if anyone has ...
By needhelpwhit Blank
So for about a.month have been finding large white glue like substance in my hair i tried different shampoo brushes....
By VanessaMarie1 Blank
I have been trying to lose weight for the longest time and exercise just isn't doing it I hardly eat because i'm alwa...
By johnny999 Blank
Is there a link between adrenaline and hunger? Why does my hunger spike every time I encounter a stressful situati...
By hyperrooo Blank
I am 23 year old boy and very recently say for the past week I have developed twitching on my right foot . I am a hyp...
By dontpanic01 Blank
I am a 19 year old male of good health and average fitness - muscles on my bones, skinny... I did quite a few Burpees...
fred001Feb 01, 2013
By landois Blank
Started a diet im eating wat I consider healthy but im only consuming 1000 calories a day is that considerd a good wa...
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1407162630
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979