Aa
A
A
Close

Brain & Body Fitness Forum

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

121 - 140 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is is possible for me to lose 15 lbs in a month and a half? I am 14 years old, and 5'5:) I have been trying to lose the weight, but I never seem too.I exercise about 5 times a week for half an hour or so. Do you think I should exercise m...
Lexi4747 | Last answer
Sometimes when I run uphill, some very steep altitude gains, in the beginning my arms feel funny, like they are losing oxygen or blood. It's not pain, it's not numbness, but a weird ache like all the blood is rushing out of them. I'm s...
wellletssee | Last answer
I have a high metabolism and I'll admit i take advantage of it...im 119 pounds and 5"3 small as i am i have a pot belly :/ honestly i look like ive been 5 months pregnant for about 3 years lol why is thisand how do i get rid of it
angelcapri13 | Last answer
Hello I'm 6'2 and I weight 183 everyone says I don't look like I weight this and I probably only do because of all the sports I Okay but I recently starting doing yoga for weight lose and toning, how much should I weight? I'm 16
aenuayrb | Last answer
Hi, I went to a kickboxing class last night. It was fun but... I am a Pilates fan and I am used to doing abdominal excercises in a slow, controlled way and in the correct alignment. The ab work we did was fast and frantic. To me it se...
krysta_808 | Last answer
Whenever I masturbate I get a horrible pain in the back of my head I am a 19 year old
hdmi2 | Last answer
can i get opinions on this drug especially in comparison to coffee effect?
seekanswers2012 | Last answer
4451049_tn?1387157037
Is the Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC) different from Transferrin Saturation (TS)? If so, in what regards? Thanks!!
Ephedra | Last answer
4196580_tn?1356874955
I recently have had something happen that is really scary...I was driving and suddenly my brain went dead and I closed my eyes, opening them again, I believe right away....this went on for about 10 minutes before I was in an accident...i...
windancer101 | Last answer
Hello my name is Travis. I am 21 years old and have been experiencing very scary symptoms for the past couple years now. Every time i hit a strong bump in the road or do anything that send a vibration through my body up to my head i feel...
travisturbe | Last answer
i think im going insane and i need help eyes watch me there everywhere and i dont like it yestoday it made me cry and i nearly never cry why is this happening? whats wrong with me? im 14 and i have adhd and aspergers
miles14 | Last answer
My sister in law and her aunt have these episodes where they start to feel funny, then they faint and lose consciousness for about a minute or 2 no shaking but some drooling, and they lose control of their bladder. Her aunt can tell if s...
Kag3232 | Last answer
My mother bleached my skin for years because she is white and I was a dark native american the bleaching caused me to be legally blind from getting in my eyes scaring them and my skin is verry patchy in color and cracks till it bleeds a ...
sasstacy | Last answer
Hi, I'm 21 years old and weigh 225llbs 5"3inches. I was wondering. Is it possible for me to loose 60llbs in 2 months? Because I looked up this diet plan on the net an it says I CAN..am I in WAY over my head? Please help..thanks.
kuteNtrendii | Last answer
Hi, My partner has just had an operation to remove a stage 2 tumor from his left side frontal lobe. Although he has had this surgery twice before without complication, this one was different. He is currently 2 days post-op and cannot mo...
tlc_12345 | Last answer
Abs
Hello I am 14 years old and I weigh 128 pounds. I am focusing on my abs and my goal is for my six pack to become visible again. Ive been working out for a little over a week now and I feel it working. I was wondering if there is a way I ...
Travster89 | Last answer
I'm 26 yrs old and I weigh 110 height 5'1 and I wanna know what can I do to gain some weight because I feel like I am very under weight for this age
OKeez | Last answer
Hello my name is Travis. I am 21 years old and have been experiencing very scary symptoms for the past couple years now. Every time i hit a strong bump in the road or do anything that send a vibration through my body up to my head i feel...
travisturbe | Last answer
I am 43 yrs old I suffered 5 major concussions from the time I was 16 to 30. One of which resulted in a skull fracture when i was about 25. I have not felt right since this one. I probably had another 10 or so that i did not lose concio...
Deano21 | Last answer
Do I have some sort of disease affecting my weight and muscle growth? Im 16, 110 lbs, and im 6'0'' tall. I used to weight 120 pounds but I have gone down in weight for no apparent reason. my eating habits are the same and have not cha...
brendan230 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now