Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By pdlwtts
My uncle last month started having seizures he is almost 60 he is on a normal day picture perfect health he he has a ...
By thedon60
My son suffers from dizziness, hive like blotches, blurred or lessened vision in one eye, headaches and a general ina...
By Kirmita
My father was a heavy drug user, everything from cocaine, heroine to marijuana. I get a lot of migraines and I went t...
By southernangel0518
I had an mri and it showed i had an arachroid custom my brain a couple weeks ago they removed a cyst off my breast wh...
rumpledMay 10
LucyEvonyMay 09
LucyEvonyMay 08
By MrsTxMoose
When I was only 13 I was diagnosed with kidney stones. My doctors thought this was a strange occurance but nothing wa...
By Newgalneedshelp
So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymphoma 4 years ago, it was on the watch and wait in the beginning and I didn'...
5409244_tn?1400096341
By mlhawk
I was diagnosed about 2 year ago with a pituitary macro adenoma that for all purposes left my libido shot to hell. I ...
By casie27
can you tell a vp shunt is working just from plain xrays and a cat scan?my doctors say it looks like its working.is t...
rumpledMay 03
By Mom347
My sister ha a 3 cm brain tumor removed in feb. It turned out to be gioblastomia. She just finished 6 weeks of chemo ...
rumpledMay 03
By Tags4
Sudden pain in right eye a week ago lasted several hours with pupil noticeably large. Eye Dr said my eyes were ok and...
7734321_tn?1393763564
By LucyEvony Blank
Ive been doing a bit of reading here, and seems most people have had "A TUMOR" removed. My story: I have had extreme...
By Dreaded_qween Blank
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not to post in, but I recently ha an MRI done on my head/neck and spine ...
By Ball123
I have typical signs of secondary headache. Mostly I get pain from fast head movements like jumping or shaking but al...
By tjyo1213
Hi all. My brother is 24 yrs old and had brain surgery to remove a grapefruit sized meningioma tumor on march 7th. Pr...
By aminas Blank
My sister had an MRI done and these were the results: "extra-axial CSF intensity lesions are detected in bilateral...
By Prithwishr96 Blank
Heloo sir.me prithwish from india. 1)i jan 2013,i started having tingling in my arms and feet.sometime when i wake u...
By Ariellie93 Blank
It seems every time I lay down I can't seem to stop thinking. I don't even think about a specific type of thing, but ...
By Ecinereb Blank
I've suffered from migraines and painful sinuses for years. About 15 years ago originally I was sent for a CT scan. I...
By amittar Blank
Sir,I have 34 year old And my MRI report says that few T2W And flair hyperintense foci in bilateral centrum semiovale...
By 007pico Blank
Hey I just had an MRI done without contrast and the results say that the pituitary gland is prominent with a convexed...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank