Aa
A
A
Close
Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Forum
This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My uncle last month started having seizures he is almost 60 he is on a normal day picture perfect health he he has a body hard as a rock ...
2 answers |
My son suffers from dizziness, hive like blotches, blurred or lessened vision in one eye, headaches and a general inability to function. ...
3 answers |
My father was a heavy drug user, everything from cocaine, heroine to marijuana. I get a lot of migraines and I went to see a neurologist ...
2 answers |
I had an mri and it showed i had an arachroid custom my brain a couple weeks ago they removed a cyst off my breast which turned out to be...
1 answer |
When I was only 13 I was diagnosed with kidney stones. My doctors thought this was a strange occurance but nothing was ever done and I ju...
8 answers |
So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymphoma 4 years ago, it was on the watch and wait in the beginning and I didn't want to so traditi...
1 answer |
5409244 tn?1400096341
I was diagnosed about 2 year ago with a pituitary macro adenoma that for all purposes left my libido shot to hell. I have been treating i...
2 answers |
can you tell a vp shunt is working just from plain xrays and a cat scan?my doctors say it looks like its working.is there anything else t...
1 answer |
My sister ha a 3 cm brain tumor removed in feb. It turned out to be gioblastomia. She just finished 6 weeks of chemo and radiation last T...
1 answer |
Sudden pain in right eye a week ago lasted several hours with pupil noticeably large. Eye Dr said my eyes were ok and pupil was still lit...
1 answer |
7734321 tn?1393763564
Ive been doing a bit of reading here, and seems most people have had "A TUMOR" removed. My story: I have had extremely out of wack blood...
23 answers |
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not to post in, but I recently ha an MRI done on my head/neck and spine and the doctors fou...
3 answers |
I have typical signs of secondary headache. Mostly I get pain from fast head movements like jumping or shaking but also from coughing and...
2 answers |
Hi all. My brother is 24 yrs old and had brain surgery to remove a grapefruit sized meningioma tumor on march 7th. Prior to surgery, in f...
5 answers |
My sister had an MRI done and these were the results: "extra-axial CSF intensity lesions are detected in bilateral anterior temporal r...
1 answer |
Heloo sir.me prithwish from india. 1)i jan 2013,i started having tingling in my arms and feet.sometime when i wake up,my hands r complet...
1 answer |
It seems every time I lay down I can't seem to stop thinking. I don't even think about a specific type of thing, but I lay there trying t...
1 answer |
I've suffered from migraines and painful sinuses for years. About 15 years ago originally I was sent for a CT scan. I was also sent for o...
1 answer |
Sir,I have 34 year old And my MRI report says that few T2W And flair hyperintense foci in bilateral centrum semiovale and left frontal lo...
2 answers |
Hey I just had an MRI done without contrast and the results say that the pituitary gland is prominent with a convexed superior border, wh...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank