Aa
A
A
Close

Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Forum

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

21 - 40 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
headaches neck pain dizzy spell confusion throwing up forgetful tunnel vision white blood cell count high fainting tiredness persistent these are all my symptoms. everything is getting worse the doctor's are still try...
tennile | Last answer
1033147_tn?1395459830
Hello, For 5 years- I have been told that I have a Rathkes Cyst,Pars cyst, a benign adenoma, TWO adenomas,one tumor and a partially empty sella!YES- I have been told all these things. I am searching for an answer as to what could be ca...
KVMama | Last answer
---------------------------------------------------------------- Main Report: History: Intermittent ear pressure right ear. Techniques and Findings: Our internal auditory canal protocol was done without contrast. There is a...
bigbossgreen | Last answer
My nephew who is 38 years old has a skull base meningioma. He had surgery done in 2011 and there was scarring of the brain. The tumor is approximately 3cm. He is very scarred to go for surgery. What do you suggest. Thanks.
SHENAAZ | Last answer
Think I might have posted this in a wrong forum so apologies if I'm repeating myself but just don't know where's best to get help. Hi I've had a letter back from my MRI scan and I'm left feeling really confused. It says " there is an ...
Melstm | Last answer
Hello, My boyfriend was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme last Feb and has been seeking treatment ever since. He has been dealing with high blood pressure since his diagnosis (and has been on meds to control it) but over the las...
anotheca | Last answer
7659759_tn?1394406543
I have myself convinced that I have a brain tumor. Im terrified. My app. with a neurologist isnt until the 18th and then I have to wait for an MRI... Im loosing my mind. Im terrified. My symptoms: Head pressure ranging from mil...
TheLightYouBring2007 | Last answer
Hello, 8 months ago I underwent surgery to remove a hemangioma (right frontal lobe). Before & after surgery I was on a heavy dose of steroids for edema on the left side of my brain. I got Cushing's Syndrome & suffered every possible s...
JessGa | Last answer
Hello I'm 16 years old and for about two days now my right hand thumb is shaking a lot and I'm experiencing difficulties to write and my exams are 3 weeks away. please help I'm starting to be worried.
Whoisireny | Last answer
Hi people I have a question about an bartholin abscess,does it mean I could be hiv positive when I have it?pls reply thanx
petyyy | Last answer
Hi!I was recently diagnosed with a small pituitary tumor which measured 8mm. I was wondering if that is the cause of my shooting pains in my head, headaches,fatigue and erectile problems and weight gain which seem to be my main concerns...
gaets | Last answer
i had high B.P. problem which reached to 200/110 and so i got admitted to a hospital and then got treated where allmy reportswere normal.I did ecg,renal doubler,blood test and recently MRI and have shown some of the best doctors of my pl...
veena125 | Last answer
Hello I was wondering about my treatment on Cabergoline. I had an MRI taken because I had high prolactin levels it was discovered that I had a tumor 13 mm in my pituitary gland. I was prescribed Cabergoline and have been taking it since...
babyluck4me | Last answer
Hi, I have got head cramp on left side iof my head last night with little cramp on spinal too, Then next day yellow fluid started flowing form nose for few minutes. it does not seem to be mucus as it is more fluid like. it is continuing ...
Lakshmi_sravanthi2014 | Last answer
I have a long history of a constant pressure headache deep inside the front of my head...as well as some vertigo issues... I have posted some of my older MRI images in case you want to look, go here: https://sites.google.com/site/rob...
Qwertytheclown | Last answer
Hi! I hit my head rather hard in the early hours of Saturday morning, I slipped getting out of a taxi and hit the side of my head on the car door frame. I didn't feel dizzy or loose consciousness and I wasn't sick it just really reall...
brucie86 | Last answer
I am 25 yr female suffering frm hyperprolactinamea since 2.5 yr. Currently m on cabergoline 0.25 mg once a wk. It controls d prolactin bt as soon as I stop it agn shoots up. So doctor suggested me to continue d therapy. Nw my prolactin ...
pkhan | Last answer
So for 3 years now, It isn't every time but once in a while when I turn my head to the left it feels like something pinches and I get this tingling sensation that feels like blood is rushing through that part of my brain. It does hurt an...
Ashley49 | Last answer
As you heard before I was recently diagnosed with brain cysts have lost hearing in right ear, headaches, nausea, weird noises in head and memory loss. Dr told me cysts were normal and didn't cause these symptoms. Said stress or depressio...
1968Sue | Last answer
I need help as to what this means... I'm following up with a neurologist, would like to understand before I see them. My report states: There is a 4.2 x 2.5 cm well-defined fluid density in the anteromedial aspect of the left midd...
Mariemer82 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank