Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By tennile
headaches neck pain dizzy spell confusion throwing up forgetful tunnel vision white blood cell count hig...
1033147_tn?1395459830
horselipMar 31
KVMamaMar 27
rumpledMar 26
KVMamaMar 24
By KVMama
Hello, For 5 years- I have been told that I have a Rathkes Cyst,Pars cyst, a benign adenoma, TWO adenomas,one tumor...
By bigbossgreen
---------------------------------------------------------------- Main Report: History: Intermittent ear pressur...
By SHENAAZ
My nephew who is 38 years old has a skull base meningioma. He had surgery done in 2011 and there was scarring of th...
By Melstm
Think I might have posted this in a wrong forum so apologies if I'm repeating myself but just don't know where's best...
By anotheca
Hello, My boyfriend was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme last Feb and has been seeking treatment ever since...
7659759_tn?1394406543
By TheLightYouBring2007
I have myself convinced that I have a brain tumor. Im terrified. My app. with a neurologist isnt until the 18th and t...
By JessGa
Hello, 8 months ago I underwent surgery to remove a hemangioma (right frontal lobe). Before & after surgery I was ...
LucyEvonyApr 08
rumpledApr 08
By Whoisireny
Hello I'm 16 years old and for about two days now my right hand thumb is shaking a lot and I'm experiencing difficult...
By petyyy
Hi people I have a question about an bartholin abscess,does it mean I could be hiv positive when I have it?pls reply ...
gaetsMar 04
LucyEvonyMar 02
gaetsFeb 28
By gaets Blank
Hi!I was recently diagnosed with a small pituitary tumor which measured 8mm. I was wondering if that is the cause of ...
By veena125
i had high B.P. problem which reached to 200/110 and so i got admitted to a hospital and then got treated where allmy...
By babyluck4me
Hello I was wondering about my treatment on Cabergoline. I had an MRI taken because I had high prolactin levels it w...
By Lakshmi_sravanthi2014 Blank
Hi, I have got head cramp on left side iof my head last night with little cramp on spinal too, Then next day yellow f...
By Qwertytheclown Blank
I have a long history of a constant pressure headache deep inside the front of my head...as well as some vertigo issu...
By brucie86 Blank
Hi! I hit my head rather hard in the early hours of Saturday morning, I slipped getting out of a taxi and hit the ...
By pkhan Blank
I am 25 yr female suffering frm hyperprolactinamea since 2.5 yr. Currently m on cabergoline 0.25 mg once a wk. It con...
By Ashley49 Blank
So for 3 years now, It isn't every time but once in a while when I turn my head to the left it feels like something p...
By 1968Sue Blank
As you heard before I was recently diagnosed with brain cysts have lost hearing in right ear, headaches, nausea, weir...
By Mariemer82 Blank
I need help as to what this means... I'm following up with a neurologist, would like to understand before I see them....
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank