Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
gaetsMar 04
LucyEvonyMar 02
gaetsFeb 28
By gaets
Hi!I was recently diagnosed with a small pituitary tumor which measured 8mm. I was wondering if that is the cause of ...
By veena125
i had high B.P. problem which reached to 200/110 and so i got admitted to a hospital and then got treated where allmy...
By babyluck4me
Hello I was wondering about my treatment on Cabergoline. I had an MRI taken because I had high prolactin levels it w...
By Lakshmi_sravanthi2014
Hi, I have got head cramp on left side iof my head last night with little cramp on spinal too, Then next day yellow f...
By Qwertytheclown
I have a long history of a constant pressure headache deep inside the front of my head...as well as some vertigo issu...
By brucie86
Hi! I hit my head rather hard in the early hours of Saturday morning, I slipped getting out of a taxi and hit the ...
By pkhan
I am 25 yr female suffering frm hyperprolactinamea since 2.5 yr. Currently m on cabergoline 0.25 mg once a wk. It con...
By Ashley49
So for 3 years now, It isn't every time but once in a while when I turn my head to the left it feels like something p...
By 1968Sue
As you heard before I was recently diagnosed with brain cysts have lost hearing in right ear, headaches, nausea, weir...
By Mariemer82
I need help as to what this means... I'm following up with a neurologist, would like to understand before I see them....
By speakup4kids
It's been over a year and my daughter (12) still has a constant headache and we haven't been able to find dr.'s that ...
By Ashley49
So for 3 years now, It isn't every time but once in a while when I turn my head to the left it feels like something p...
By cra123
I have a sensitive spot on the upper right side of my forehead. Day to day it doesn't hurt unless i scratch it or tou...
By sararad
It is 4 month that I heard a noise like a UV lamp noise in my head.no body can help me. What is your advise.I have g...
rumpledJan 07
Jenn283Jan 05
Jenn283Jan 05
rumpledJan 05
Shannon79Jan 05
By Jenn283
I feel like I have many brain tumour symptoms such as: - headaches for 10 years - clicking in ears when I swallow...
By Birmingham82
I'm hoping to get some answers. I noticed two small indentations (similar to an infant's soft spot) on the top of my ...
By Nascarangel70
MRI IMPRESSION: 1. Enlarged pituitary gland measuring 11 mm in diameter. A dedicated MRI of the sella without and wi...
AGGCANDec 19, 2013
AGGCANDec 19, 2013
rumpledDec 18, 2013
AGGCANDec 16, 2013
rumpledDec 16, 2013
By AGGCAN
Am 55 male, my latest MRI shows done due to critical low growth hormones as shown in Insuline tolerance test- Pituit...
CanoerickDec 18, 2013
By chelsea77
I have just been diagnosed by MRI with 7mm meningioma. The MRI says a 7mm meningioma arising from the anterior aspect...
By amsf
4 years ago i visited my GP with tingling in my right leg, hands and fatigue that had been present for about 10 weeks...
This Forum's Experts
1382849_tn?1337552730
Daniel M Prevedello, MDBlank
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Columbus , OH
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979