Aa
A
A
Close
Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Forum
This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
headaches neck pain dizzy spell confusion throwing up forgetful tunnel vision white blood cell count high fainting tiredn...
2 answers |
1033147 tn?1395459830
Hello, For 5 years- I have been told that I have a Rathkes Cyst,Pars cyst, a benign adenoma, TWO adenomas,one tumor and a partially emp...
10 answers |
---------------------------------------------------------------- Main Report: History: Intermittent ear pressure right ear. Te...
3 answers |
My nephew who is 38 years old has a skull base meningioma. He had surgery done in 2011 and there was scarring of the brain. The tumor...
1 answer |
Think I might have posted this in a wrong forum so apologies if I'm repeating myself but just don't know where's best to get help. Hi I'...
1 answer |
Hello, My boyfriend was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme last Feb and has been seeking treatment ever since. He has been dealin...
4 answers |
7659759 tn?1394406543
I have myself convinced that I have a brain tumor. Im terrified. My app. with a neurologist isnt until the 18th and then I have to wait f...
10 answers |
Hello, 8 months ago I underwent surgery to remove a hemangioma (right frontal lobe). Before & after surgery I was on a heavy dose of s...
1 answer |
Hello I'm 16 years old and for about two days now my right hand thumb is shaking a lot and I'm experiencing difficulties to write and my ...
3 answers |
Hi people I have a question about an bartholin abscess,does it mean I could be hiv positive when I have it?pls reply thanx
5 answers |
Hi!I was recently diagnosed with a small pituitary tumor which measured 8mm. I was wondering if that is the cause of my shooting pains in...
9 answers |
i had high B.P. problem which reached to 200/110 and so i got admitted to a hospital and then got treated where allmy reportswere normal....
1 answer |
Hello I was wondering about my treatment on Cabergoline. I had an MRI taken because I had high prolactin levels it was discovered that I...
5 answers |
Hi, I have got head cramp on left side iof my head last night with little cramp on spinal too, Then next day yellow fluid started flowing...
3 answers |
I have a long history of a constant pressure headache deep inside the front of my head...as well as some vertigo issues... I have post...
3 answers |
Hi! I hit my head rather hard in the early hours of Saturday morning, I slipped getting out of a taxi and hit the side of my head on t...
2 answers |
I am 25 yr female suffering frm hyperprolactinamea since 2.5 yr. Currently m on cabergoline 0.25 mg once a wk. It controls d prolactin bt...
3 answers |
So for 3 years now, It isn't every time but once in a while when I turn my head to the left it feels like something pinches and I get thi...
1 answer |
As you heard before I was recently diagnosed with brain cysts have lost hearing in right ear, headaches, nausea, weird noises in head and...
1 answer |
I need help as to what this means... I'm following up with a neurologist, would like to understand before I see them. My report states...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now