Aa
A
A
Close
Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Forum
This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.
61 - 80 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my name is Teresa im 18 I am currently blacking out 7 or more times a day but it always happens after sitting lying or standing in a spot...
2 answers |
So I have had vague symptoms for a while now....blurred vision in right eye for about 5 years, more recently- memory loss, trigeminal neu...
2 answers |
For the past week and a half I have had major back problems. I assumed it was my kidneys due to location (im a nursing student). so I beg...
1 answer |
Went for pituitary MRI - pituitary was normal but.... MRI showed a few abnormal foci of t2 signal hyperintensity within the deep and s...
4 answers |
I apologize ahead of time if I post in the wrong forum. I have been expiriencing some syptoms now for a year post partum c section. I hav...
3 answers |
My 12 yr old daughter started complaining of headache and dizziness in mid January of this year. Her performance in school dropped signif...
8 answers |
Confused about the results..do I have a tumor or a lesion?....Indication: Pineal Region mass- Findings There is a 20 mm craniocaudal x 18...
5 answers |
prolactin level 76. MRI found a 2x3mm tumor on the pituitary. My biggest problem is a weight gain of 13 lbs in a matter of months. I do a...
7 answers |
Hi im new to the forum please excuse me if I post in the wrong place I have a lot of endocrine problems hyperthyroidism hypopituitarism h...
3 answers |
A recent CT scan (due to migraines) showed an enlarged pituitary gland & my doctor has ordered a pituitary MRI with & without contrast. ...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in 2001. This was found when they were checking my thyroid which they radiated. I wish I could ha...
6 answers |
PLease note, I have SEVERE hypochondriasis. Last month on the 20th I had an open mri for three month headaches I have been having which i...
2 answers |
I don't know guys if this is serious or not but i wanted to ask guys. It was two days ago, i was using my hair dryer,and when i finished...
1 answer |
"Periventricular on the left adjacent to the body of the lateral ventricle there is a nodular structure measuring 6mm. It has a rounded a...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, I had a mengioma removed in April 2012. In July of 2012 I had compliations in regard to the plate or screws that were use...
1 answer |
My blood cortisol level is high. My doctor ordered a 24 hour urine test. I am currently taking fluconazole tablets & miconozole cream f...
3 answers |
5409244 tn?1400096341
I was diagnosed January of 2012 with two tumors, a pituitary adeanoma and a small meningioma. The pituatary tumor is being dealt with med...
3 answers |
I had a craniotomy for a 3 cm meningioma in the temporal region on April 8 2013. I have recovered well but I am still having a good deal ...
3 answers |
I have been having neck and shoulder pain for months, actually years. I was having whole arm numbness, weakness, and pain. MRI reveal a...
1 answer |
Dr. Prevedello, It is my hope I never meet you; however, the MRI results are due April 8-9 and will be the deciding factor. The opthamo...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now