Aa
A
A
Close
Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Forum
This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So it started off with headaches but it became constant! It would go away and come back and it was gradual sometimes. It mostly came in m...
3 answers |
Does anyone know of any connection to GBM IV from agent orange or Waldrenstrom disease.
4962748 tn?1361634543
I recently had a brain scan but they never scanned the neck or throat the scan was because of blinding headaches and weakness i also had ...
3 answers |
1485280 tn?1330560547
It started when she was five years old, and now she is sixteen; for all those years she has been suffering from headaches. When she was ...
2 answers |
I'm n women 29y old it start 4y back I get it once a month 2 times in 24 hours it begins with energy lost and my teeth is saw (witch is r...
1 answer |
Well after I took just one pill of oxyelitepro its a fat burner . I started to get head tightness especially in the back of my head not h...
2 answers |
I can always remember having headaches growing up. Ever since grade 3 and now I am in my second year of college. They seem to be getting ...
2 answers |
I had a pituitary MRI done yesterday because my endocrinologist suspects a pituitary tumor (prolactinoma). I received all the images on a...
2 answers |
Dr. Prevedello: I am so frustrated right now. I am not sure if you can see my past post that you answered on or not. I am not feeling...
3 answers |
I've had migraines since I was a teen. They went from occasional monthly ever since I was pregnant in 2009. I also developed strain light...
2 answers |
5183310 tn?1364832775
For around 2 years I have been experiencing chronic depersonalization and derealization, meaning that I have been living in an abstract r...
1 answer |
I've been getting headaches every morning they're pulsating/throbbing feelings ive been getting them ever since i turned about 30weeks in...
1 answer |
I have had severe headaches for two weeks straight. On a scale of 1-10 pain has been as severe as a 10 on 1 of the days but mostly a 5 or...
1 answer |
Hello, Following an incidental findings, I've recently done a detailed MRI study. Having a family with young children, I'm obviously ...
1 answer |
Hello my name is Travis...For the past couple months i have been noticing some weird symptoms that have left me out of work and in my hou...
2 answers |
I Been having some bad headaches for the last month everyday not to strong but just pressure like feeling i been taking doxycyline for my...
2 answers |
In January, my daughter had a seizure, never had seizures before, relatively healthy 13 yr old. A CT scan reported a possible neuroepithe...
1 answer |
Hi i am 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. My neurologist suggested to my Ob that I have a C section due to my brain tumor and my seizures. Wha...
2 answers |
Day 10, of BP, today things took a curve. I went to the doc as my left eye's vision is occasionally blurry the past couple of days.  I ha...
1 answer |
I'm 44 years old diagnosed 6 months ago with a meningioma in the ant, falx. 1.2cmx1.5cmx1.2 Found because I went to the er thinking I was...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now