Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

21 - 40 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello,I would like to know if vitamin c supplements+collagen supplements,together with proper diet,exercising,healthy bodyweight etc,could prevent a brain aneurysm from rupture.I read many articles on the web,in which we are told either ...
  Posted
Hi I'm only 16 and I'm so worried I got a brain tumour or something I've been suffering with headaches around my temples and they have made my eyes feel really heavy and sometimes It makes my head feel heavy I seen my doctor the other da...
  Posted
My mother age 60 just came out of ICU due to internal bleeding in brain and paralysed right side of body. We started physiotherapy but. She hav shown a lot improvement but the problem is she continuously crying I coudnt understand is due...
  Posted
I have 3 stem coils in my head cause they found 5 aneurysm but my headache gotten worse can sleep concentrate the pain is like lighting striking tru my head BAD IM ON FIORISET AT THE MOMENT and im never on the mood of doing a thing im a...
  Posted
I have a brain aneurysm and was blessed that it did not rupture and I found out due to numbness on the right side of my face and a headache. They did coil and stent the aneurysm and then about 6 months later they needed to re-do the sur...
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with a 4mm aneurysm in the basil artery area. Eventually had a cerebral angiogram and found it to be a 2.9mm, however, 2 more aneurysms were found. They are "small", not sure how small yet, neuros have yet to m...
  Posted
My daughter had an mri done this past Friday. The impression of the MRI stated that she had cerebellar tonsillar ectopia. She has a minimal downward extension of the cerebellar tonsils compatible with tonsillar ectopia. What does this...
  Posted
My wife, 47, had a craniotomy & clipping for an unruptured aneurysm in 2009. This was a single PCOM aneurysm, about 13 mm in diameter. The neurosurgeon at the University of Michigan (B. Gregory Thompson) successfully clipped the aneury...
  Posted
I am 51 years old and will be having an aneurysm clipped soon. What is the true recovery time, pain level, etc of the surgery? Any advice, comments, information would be helpful! Thanks so much!
  Posted
The other night I woke up or this woke me up; the strangest feeling was in the back of my head like it had fallen asleep. I've never experienced this feeling before so it concerned me.I tried to just lay there and not move my head. I d...
  Posted
MRI, MRA and Angiogram. I have a aneurysm of the left internal carotid artery where it is intersecting with the optic artery for my left eye. The aneurysm 7x6mm has a wide neck 4mm and 2 nipples (soft areas). The doctor who did my angiog...
  Posted
6710145 tn?1395238034
I have had a localized pain in my right temple since May And here it is at the end of September. Some days it's achy/pressure for a few seconds then it'll stop then it'll happen again and some days it don't ache at all. I do often get he...
  Posted
24 year old womAn ove four Chidren .my ypungerest is 12 months she was born on 21 jan 2013. My children neva went nere my breast as i dont like being suck on. .on going for the last six month now milky subtaince keep comung from out mu...
  Posted
Hi everyone -- hope you don't mind a question from a very worried single mom of 3. I have had an ongoing headache since April 30 of this year. Some days it is so awful I can lay in bed and vomit, and that is all. Other days I am up an...
  Posted
In 2002 I was struck by a drunk driver and ended up with total retrograde amnesia that lasted for five years. I also became left-handed, my personality radically changed (for the better, I am told,) I had several severe brain bleeds tha...
  Posted
6710145 tn?1395238034
I'm a 19 year old female, with terrible anxiety. But it was very hot in my room lastnight so I had 2 fans going, I woke up about 2 am with an annoying pain in my right temple, it scared me because I thought I was going to have a brain an...
  Posted
6710145 tn?1395238034
hello, i'm a 19 year old, white, female. I don't have high blood pressure, i used to smoke cigs but quit over a year ago. I' have terrible anxiety, I constantly think something is wrong with me. I've always had headaches, on an off since...
  Posted
6710145 tn?1395238034
hello, i'm a 19 year old, white, female. I don't have high blood pressure, i used to smoke cigs but quit over a year ago. I' have terrible anxiety, I constantly think something is wrong with me. I've always had headaches, on an off since...
  Posted
7821612 tn?1394493096
hi I am 56 years old and in 2002 I suffered from a brain aneurysm rupture I was ICU for almost two weeks and they sent me home that night my daughter can I noticed I was not acting right when the nurse came to the home next day my daught...
  Posted
I am living with cerebral aneurysms. On R and L internal carotids. R is about 10-11 mm and L has several small ones about 2-5 mm. I got this dx at the same time dx of MS was made. For years before and now 15 years since then I have dail...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...