Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
61 - 80 (of 238) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have been badgering my doctor for the last 18 months about my lack of energy and also have had no periods for 2 years (39y.o.). E...
2 answers |
My mom had bleeding in brain. In the mornings she seems to be doing fine. Talks, alert, etc. In the evenings she complains of her head...
Can a brain aneurysm get smaller?
First off I have OCD and I regularly wash my hands in the bath while bending over because the sink's taps are too close to the sink itsel...
Hi for the past few days I have had an uncomfortable stiff neck. Specifically--back upper part ending where my skull begins. Also have ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGqJlHmfW_U is a link of my channel on You Tube if you could give me any feedback on this would be greatl...
I have been diagnosed with a berry aneurysm. Its diameter is 1.5mm My doc seems to be happy and says if I checkup every year there is...
15 answers |
I hit my head a couple of day ago and I have been experiencing major headaches but no other symptoms. Could there more problems with my b...
1 answer |
Hello, I have just been diagnosed with a small 3mm brain aneurysm and i am 43 years old. The neuro is going to clip it and i don't know w...
1 answer |
How dangerous are they what causes them and how are they usually. treated
1811056 tn?1316646764
I recently went off of clonazepam and nortriptyline in jan. Been off for 5 months. Now experiencing these symptoms everyday: head pres...
5 answers |
I bumped my head a couple of days ago and I have been experiencing headaches. I have been taking extra strength Tylanol.mthe head aches c...
Hi Dr. My dad was dizzy (feeling vertigo). He is diabetic patient with hypertension. Dr. asked for an MRI of brain. Please Expl...
5322713 tn?1366417809
What are some of the effects on the rest of the body. I have this disorder/malformation and what to know if these other things are new s...
Does anyone have any info on OnyxHD500 as an option to treat aneurysms?
1 answer |
hello my name is Travis...for the past 7 months or so i have been getting these pains in my head that happens if i rub my fingers or toes...
Can the metal used in a stent, Nitinol, attract electromagnetic fields or interact with electrical appliances to cause headaches and if s...
24 answers |
Hello im Travis and ive been experiencing horrible symptoms for the last couple months that just wont go away! I get he electric shocks o...
1 answer |
I believe I have an allergy to nickel . I had a stent placed in my ophthalmic artery to repair an aneurysm-- the stent is 50% nickel-- no...
1 answer |
Hello I've been having a few anxiety Attacks in the past couple months. some symptoms I've been experiencing our headaches and this brai...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources