Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
toosick04Nov 05, 2012
By DREUSH Blank
Hi can anyone tell me where i can get help for my mother who has an Aneurysm in her head which is way over the danger...
toosick04Nov 05, 2012
By Sue1990 Blank
Hi. I am new to this forum and one written on my MRI result: Small chronic lacunar infrared in the right interior cer...
By toosick04 Blank
I went to a neurologist with symptoms that could be neurological in nature, including falls, headaches, dropping/spil...
By sweetk07111 Blank
i have been having bad pressure in my face and head sometimes acompanied by paid. the pressure goes down to my arm al...
By turbay Blank
Hello, My name is Travis, im 21 years old and have been experiencing some odd things. For the past couple years Ive...
By sandi767 Blank
I have been diagnosed with 2 large cavernous liver hemangiomas. Recently I was taken to hospital with ongoing symptom...
By cliffwasdin Blank
.I had an MRI after experiencing some minor right side facial tingling 2 1/2 years ago. I have had a problem control...
By maisycat Blank
My 70 yr old father had emergency brain surgery in April leaving him with double vision due to damage to his optic ne...
By needfd Blank
So here is the story: (Excuse my lack of knowledge or usage of terms) My mom had a stroke a few months ago (aneury...
Eddie1994Jul 02, 2012
By Janet66049 Blank
Three days ago I was released from the hospital after 2 1/2 week stay following surgery to clip a bleeding aneurysm....
Eddie1994Jun 08, 2012
By klynn75 Blank
Hello. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. Well, where do I start. Last September, my whole...
MozartcowgirlMay 27, 2012
MozartcowgirlMay 21, 2012
MozartcowgirlMay 20, 2012
By Mozartcowgirl Blank
A few weeks ago I had an MRI due to diagnosed left side deficit.... Which stated that in the left ganglia region ther...
By Jackm454 Blank
I'm a high school student and new to these forums, so just a heads up before you get frustrated with my ignorance. ...
2123582_tn?1335105715
By rob19651965 Blank
I am having problems with my balance I feel drunk and spent there days in A and E having a ct scan and MRI scan with ...
By shell1969692 Blank
confused with mri scan results there was a subependyymal high t2,low ti signal structure in the periventricular whit...
By ashish1846 Blank
what is the treatment for mild diffuse cerebral atrophy?
Luckylulu84Apr 04, 2012
princessjazmineMar 22, 2012
By princessjazmine Blank
for the past 4 months my eyes have been doing weird things, like double vision (which is only for words on the tv or ...
ShalinShahApr 02, 2012
Dr. A. Srivastava Jan 24, 2010
By Lottie816 Blank
I am currently in the ICU with my 3 1/2 month old daughter who just had brain surgery for a blood clot and aneurysm. ...
By mkaur85 Blank
Hi there, My mom is 51 year old.She has asthma from 20 year and recently has problem of high uric acid (knee pain...
By JaneDN Blank
My whole body is tense with anxiety, and my mind feels almost paralyzed with fear. I've been having these strange hea...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank