Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
81 - 100 (of 231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sir,30 yrs female ,i am suffering from headache in my top skull from last 3 yrs and now my pain is bearless, some time i used to be unc...
I have head ache from last 4 months. i took MRI. The report says: Patchy T2 and FLAR hyperintensities in bilateral cerebral periventicul...
4962748 tn?1361634543
after many tests i.e. endoscopy, colonoscopy, brain scan & lumbar puncture my symptoms are worse & after i asked for them to scan my neck...
4962748 tn?1361634543
I am concerned ! have had endoscopy & nothing found & my doctor doesnt seem too concerned about what i can only describe as a soft fleshy...
my dad's CT scan report showed an impression: "left temporal horn is prominent with reduced cortical thickness and prominence of sulcal s...
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have bypassed this forum ever since I started having these strange symptoms that scare me out of mind. We...
4802105 tn?1359365890
My main question is - can long term propecia use for MPB cause cognitive & speech disorders due to continued suppression of 5 Alpha Reduc...
my father a 62 years old men suffering from mild cerbreal dffused atrophy .is it curabale,what is the treatment for this desease
Hello everybody. I am joining this group today and to tell everybody to have faith. I have not been diagnosed with 1, but with 3 brai...
What does this diagnosis mean? Findings: There is no acute infarct or intracranial hemorrhage. There is a low T1, isointense T2 extra-ax...
Hello and thank you for taking your time and trying to help me. My name is Travis and Ive been dealing with a problem for quiet some time...
My paternal grandfather and maternal aunt both died from ruptured cerebral aneurysm. I have occasional migraines, and in November, durin...
7 answers |
4667361 tn?1357760811
I have two brain aneurysms: one was successfully clipped 2/11. The 2nd, ACom was unsuccessfully clipped (coil migrated to another arter...
1 answer |
4434752 tn?1354538947
Has anyone had a middle cerebral aneursym? I just found out I have 3.7 mm, the surgeon said it was smooth and close to surface. Does anyo...
2 answers |
how long is the recovery period after having a brain aneurysm clipped. what kind of things happen after, i keep feeling tired and dizzy. ...
3 answers |
This happened years ago when he was young. He told me about it last year. He was playing around his house then slipped over a wet floor a...
Hello my name is travis. Back in 2006 i received a bunch of blows to the head during a boxing class. That whoe night and into the next da...
Hello my name is Travis. I am 21 years old and have been experiencing very scary symptoms for the past couple years now. Every time i hit...
Had an MRI/MRA for headaches and neck pain . Found a 2.0 mm developing aneursm on my anterior communicating artery . Also found a ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...