Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
81 - 100 (of 238) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have bypassed this forum ever since I started having these strange symptoms that scare me out of mind. We...
5 answers |
I Been having some bad headaches for the last month everyday not to strong but just pressure like feeling i been taking doxycyline for my...
2 answers |
My father suffred brain hammeorage three years back, he could not recover completely. He can neither walk nor speak properly. Now his hea...
My girl friend had brain surgery about 4 months ago to drain a absesse on her brain. She was put on antibiotics for about 3 months to cle...
Can a venous anomaly turn into a aneurism ??? Or can it cause a bleed??
Hello Not sure if anyone knows anything about this but I had a ct scan done the ohter day and they found an anomally vessel about 4mm...
sir,30 yrs female ,i am suffering from headache in my top skull from last 3 yrs and now my pain is bearless, some time i used to be unc...
I have head ache from last 4 months. i took MRI. The report says: Patchy T2 and FLAR hyperintensities in bilateral cerebral periventicul...
4962748 tn?1361634543
after many tests i.e. endoscopy, colonoscopy, brain scan & lumbar puncture my symptoms are worse & after i asked for them to scan my neck...
4962748 tn?1361634543
I am concerned ! have had endoscopy & nothing found & my doctor doesnt seem too concerned about what i can only describe as a soft fleshy...
my dad's CT scan report showed an impression: "left temporal horn is prominent with reduced cortical thickness and prominence of sulcal s...
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have bypassed this forum ever since I started having these strange symptoms that scare me out of mind. We...
4802105 tn?1359365890
My main question is - can long term propecia use for MPB cause cognitive & speech disorders due to continued suppression of 5 Alpha Reduc...
my father a 62 years old men suffering from mild cerbreal dffused atrophy .is it curabale,what is the treatment for this desease
Hello everybody. I am joining this group today and to tell everybody to have faith. I have not been diagnosed with 1, but with 3 brai...
What does this diagnosis mean? Findings: There is no acute infarct or intracranial hemorrhage. There is a low T1, isointense T2 extra-ax...
Hello and thank you for taking your time and trying to help me. My name is Travis and Ive been dealing with a problem for quiet some time...
My paternal grandfather and maternal aunt both died from ruptured cerebral aneurysm. I have occasional migraines, and in November, durin...
7 answers |
4667361 tn?1357760811
I have two brain aneurysms: one was successfully clipped 2/11. The 2nd, ACom was unsuccessfully clipped (coil migrated to another arter...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources