Aa
A
A
Close
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
101 - 120 (of 230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi can anyone tell me where i can get help for my mother who has an Aneurysm in her head which is way over the danger limit of rupturing ...
1 answer |
Hi. I am new to this forum and one written on my MRI result: Small chronic lacunar infrared in the right interior cerrabellum. No idea wh...
1 answer |
I went to a neurologist with symptoms that could be neurological in nature, including falls, headaches, dropping/spilling, slurred speech...
i have been having bad pressure in my face and head sometimes acompanied by paid. the pressure goes down to my arm all on the right side....
Hello, My name is Travis, im 21 years old and have been experiencing some odd things. For the past couple years Ive had a problem were ...
I have been diagnosed with 2 large cavernous liver hemangiomas. Recently I was taken to hospital with ongoing symptoms and they discovere...
.I had an MRI after experiencing some minor right side facial tingling 2 1/2 years ago. I have had a problem controlling my blood pressu...
My 70 yr old father had emergency brain surgery in April leaving him with double vision due to damage to his optic nerve - 4months on he ...
So here is the story: (Excuse my lack of knowledge or usage of terms) My mom had a stroke a few months ago (aneurysm) and the cause wa...
Three days ago I was released from the hospital after 2 1/2 week stay following surgery to clip a bleeding aneurysm. I know headaches ar...
1 answer |
Hello. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. Well, where do I start. Last September, my whole world turned upside...
1 answer |
A few weeks ago I had an MRI due to diagnosed left side deficit.... Which stated that in the left ganglia region there was found an venou...
3 answers |
I'm a high school student and new to these forums, so just a heads up before you get frustrated with my ignorance. I've had rare, but ...
2123582 tn?1335105715
I am having problems with my balance I feel drunk and spent there days in A and E having a ct scan and MRI scan with no answers to the pr...
confused with mri scan results there was a subependyymal high t2,low ti signal structure in the periventricular white matter of the righ...
what is the treatment for mild diffuse cerebral atrophy?
for the past 4 months my eyes have been doing weird things, like double vision (which is only for words on the tv or like a solid colored...
2 answers |
I am currently in the ICU with my 3 1/2 month old daughter who just had brain surgery for a blood clot and aneurysm. It appears to be a ...
2 answers |
Hi there, My mom is 51 year old.She has asthma from 20 year and recently has problem of high uric acid (knee pain). She always cough ...
My whole body is tense with anxiety, and my mind feels almost paralyzed with fear. I've been having these strange headaches for a few mon...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank