Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 17 years old and since the 6th of February I have been suffering from the following symptoms Headaches (not constant, quite mil...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I have been told I have a 'small' (don't know size) benign neuroglial cyst in my temporal lobe. I have activity in my right mid temp...
1 answer |
I have been successfully treating a prolactinoma with cabergoline for the last 4 years. Tumor is now gone, but I still take a low dose of...
5 answers |
30 y.o. woman, had a grand mal seizure for unknown reasons. EEG and MRI looked normal, EXCEPT for white spots in pituitary gland. One pre...
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old virgin. I have been having fatigue, headaches, hot flashes, muscle and joint pain, and other vague symptoms for over 2...
1 answer |
Hi, can the pituitary gland tumor cause white mater damage? ( i have 5mm dmg ) i had MRI without the pituitary gland and its shows on...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey everyone, just looking for some advice! I'm a 19 year old girl from the UK. So I went to my GP (general practitioner - I think li...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a healthy 25 year old woman with no history of disease in my family. however for the past two months i have been experiencing a sort...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have not had any symptoms except for amenorrhea and low libido for 3 years. I have not sought help till now because I could not afford ...
1 answer |
i was diagnosed having a 5mm tumor in the right part of my pituitary gland, my period becomes irregular, i feel dryness all the time, an...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had endoscopic transphenoidal surgery performed to remove a pituitary macro-adenoma on 11/29/10. The surgeons (ENT and Neuro) say t...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find ...
154 answers |
Perhaps I really have just gone mad. Yesterday I saw yet another endo who completely dismissed my issues that I believe are related to m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
This is a copy of the MRI Scan results which i was sent. Can anyone tell me what some/all what this means? Findings: There is a very unu...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Some of you may remember my thread from a few weeks back. I went to the doctor yesterday and handed her a list of the problems I've been ...
5 answers |
I can honestly admit I'm so frustrated and sad that i want to destroy everything around me at times and other times kill myself. I'm 3...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I am a 37 y/o male. A few weeks before Christmas I started having muscle soreness in both arms mainly and every so often in my legs as...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This question is information regarding the effects of colliod cyst size and when to remove. My wife had a 5.5 mm colloid cyst in the thi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I am new to medhelp. I had my pituitary tumor surgery 2 week ago. Surgery went well. Csf leak was there during the surgery whic...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my grandmother died in 1943 from a brain tumor (cancer) at 46 years old...my cousins daughter now has glioblastoma..is there a way to tes...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Tallulah611 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Jun 18
Blank
Abigail36 commented on Life after brain tumo...
Apr 02
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
rumpled is. Comment
Mar 28
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
London, ON