Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2684) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been diagnosed with pituitary macroadenoma. One of the biggest symptoms that is a physical obvious is my rapid weight gain. In the...
12 answers |
So for the past 18 years (im 32 now) I have been struggling with - growing mental anxiety - and what feels like a growing stress of han...
19350646 tn?1476217621
Hi I'm a 35 year old male recovering from removal of a 2.3cm pituitary adenoma which was wrapped around my carotid artery. They went up t...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I had a head CT with contrast today and while the dye was being injected I had the normal side effects suchs as warmth and the feeling I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband is not one to go to the dr.'s in fact since we've been together (7 yrs) I think I've known of him going to the dr.'s 2x. This...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am not asking this in the place of a medical diagnosis. I simply want to prepare for the doctor visits. My husband has had series healt...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I was having confusion and strange feelings since yesterday morning,i don't sleep much maybe that's the issue,and when that happened I wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 37 y/o male. A few weeks before Christmas I started having muscle soreness in both arms mainly and every so often in my legs as...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I would really, very greatly appreciate, even short and simple answers to these two questions: 1. What is the difference between a pin...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am 17 years old and since the 6th of February I have been suffering from the following symptoms Headaches (not constant, quite mil...
1 answer | 4 comments |
At the beginning of May my partner was operated on to remove a pituitary tumour that was causing severe headaches, distorting his optic n...
20 answers | 2 comments |
5678379 tn?1372212695
Hello everyone, So I was diagnosed with a prolactin tumor of the pituitary in 2010. I had a very successful surgery on 9/10/10. After g...
12 answers |
Had radiation therapy to my temple for a squamous cancer that had moved into the nerves about 9 months ago. Now I'm suffering from deafne...
1 answer |
My dad was a pretty healthy, active 64 year old man. In december of 2016 he started acting differently almost overnight, he seemed depres...
1 answer |
Hoping you can help. I am from China and my Dad has brain Cancer. I am struggling with making a decision about treatment. Hoping to f...
1 answer |
Hello, For about 8 months I have been having a constant (24/7) dull frontal headache that spreads to the left behind my left eye and e...
5 answers |
I had a craniotomy a year ago (April 2009) to remove a brain tumor; it was a middle fossa approach on the right side. Following the expe...
15 answers |
Hi I have been told I have a 'small' (don't know size) benign neuroglial cyst in my temporal lobe. I have activity in my right mid temp...
1 answer |
I have been successfully treating a prolactinoma with cabergoline for the last 4 years. Tumor is now gone, but I still take a low dose of...
5 answers |
30 y.o. woman, had a grand mal seizure for unknown reasons. EEG and MRI looked normal, EXCEPT for white spots in pituitary gland. One pre...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
RMC31 is ... Comment
Sep 28
Blank
MimiFine commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 27
Blank
val113 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 17
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources