Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
21 - 40 (of 2681) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find ...
154 answers |
Perhaps I really have just gone mad. Yesterday I saw yet another endo who completely dismissed my issues that I believe are related to m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
This is a copy of the MRI Scan results which i was sent. Can anyone tell me what some/all what this means? Findings: There is a very unu...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Some of you may remember my thread from a few weeks back. I went to the doctor yesterday and handed her a list of the problems I've been ...
5 answers |
I can honestly admit I'm so frustrated and sad that i want to destroy everything around me at times and other times kill myself. I'm 3...
1 answer | 1 comment |
This question is information regarding the effects of colliod cyst size and when to remove. My wife had a 5.5 mm colloid cyst in the thi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I am new to medhelp. I had my pituitary tumor surgery 2 week ago. Surgery went well. Csf leak was there during the surgery whic...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my grandmother died in 1943 from a brain tumor (cancer) at 46 years old...my cousins daughter now has glioblastoma..is there a way to tes...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have first time endoscopic pituitary surgery scheduled in the next 6 weeks.- I have a small secreting tumour (increased IGF1) I am obv...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I’ll start from the beginning. I’m a 14 year old girl, 5’7ft/171 cm, 135 pounds. Around September of 2016, I started becoming extremely f...
1 answer |
I've been progressively developing neurological symptoms over the course of the past ~nine years. There's a spot on the back, right side ...
38 answers |
I'm so glad I finally found a community to help calm and share experiences. First a bit about my current condition....I have a non-funct...
1 answer |
Hey guys. About amounth ago i started felling really dizzy and its 24/7 also experiencing some short term memory loss and the dizziness ...
3 answers |
329165 tn?1466758304
I have had some random symptoms for more than a month and when I went to my GP about it, he ordered blood tests and a brain CT. The co...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I don't know if someone will be able to help me in this community since I have posted in other communities and haven't got an answer.M...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Rumpled has been helping members for 8 years as a Community Leader (CL) in Brain/Pituitary Tumors. Thank you to her commitment!
617037 tn?1292263823
I saw the endocrinologist and he said i have hyperprolactineamia, my pro lactin levels were in the thousands but i cant remember exactly ...
2 answers |
For those of you who haven't read my previous post, I've been experiencing some odd neuorological symptoms. A little over a month ago,I d...
1 answer |
I'm 16 yr old male. Over the past month I've noticed a lot of the brain tumor symptoms in me. Frequent headaches, waking up with the head...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have not had my brain scan yet, but I was diagnosed with Hemianopia, vision loss on the each side of my eyes. Feels like my blind spot ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Amiah27 commented on life after brain tumo...
Aug 01
Blank
Tallulah611 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Jun 18
Blank
Abigail36 commented on Life after brain tumo...
Apr 02
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources