Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
21 - 40 (of 2631) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed in 2008 with a 3mm non secreting pituitary tumor in 2014 it was 5mm non secreting and dr decided not to do another mri fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
967112 tn?1250515903
3 months ago I started treatment macroprolactinoma 13mm on MRI with cabergoline,first month 2 tab weekly,second month 4 tab weekly.prolac...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've had pressure on my left temple for 4 consecutive days not painful but annoying also slight earache and achy left leg every now and t...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Is is possible not to notice if someone has brain tumor and he just having constant nose bleeds? A friend I knew had a heart valve 11 yea...
2 answers |
A month ago my husband (41) had a tumor resection of a GBM in the left temporal/frontal lobe. He is still recovering from surgery and ha...
1 answer |
I am wondering if I have a pituitary tumor. A week ago I noticed a definite protrusion from the roof of my mouth, almost like a large hea...
4 answers |
1481176 tn?1291395692
My neurologist won't be in until tomorrow, but I spoke with a nurse about the reults of a brain MRI I had done a week ago. She said the ...
8 answers |
I just wondered does anyone else take Dostinex for high prolactin levels. I have been taking it for two years and it worked well but the ...
22 answers |
I have a micro prolactinoma (less then 0.5 cm) and I'm currently not taking Cabergoline because I can't tolerate the side effects. My pro...
3 answers |
Looking for advice.. For the last three years since I had my first child, my health has gone down hill. I started having abnormal thyr...
1 answer |
I have been getting bad headaches lately and I went to a neurologist. He did a CBC and thyroid count which came back normal except that I...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 36 year old female who just got an elevated Prolactin level back on a blood test. My endo ordered this after hearing my symptom...
3 answers |
Hello. 10 years ago i've been diagnosed with panic disorder. I'm on sertraline for almost 10 years. 8 years ago i was examined with brain...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been successfully treating a prolactinoma with cabergoline for the last 4 years. Tumor is now gone, but I still take a low dose of...
4 answers |
They made me have a brain MRI because suspecting pituitary tumor too bad it was with no contrast so it's not really clear anyway I think ...
1 answer |
Hi, My dad was diagnosed with pituitary tumor, technically it is a cyst. Cyst is not secretary by itself, according to hormone tests....
3 answers |
My dad is 70 years old and he got diagnosed with 4cm macrodenoma. Symptoms he faces are As pituitory tumor is sitting on optic ch...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Help. I have a pituitary adenoma, high prolactin with zero FSH, LH, TSH, testosterone and low ACTH. I have Addison's and thyroiditis and...
1 answer |
Hello, My recent blood test indicated high prolactin levels of 639.7 micro U/ml. I am 23 years and have normal periods. Is this range...
3 answers |
I had a pituitary tumor removed several years ago. I had a follow up MRI last month and an appointment with my neuro surgeon. All is w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
7 hrs ago