Aa
A
A
Close

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

21 - 40 (of 2595) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi - has anyone come accross natural or drug treatments that shrink tectal plate gliomas? I am 44 and have had 7 operations in 2 years. The pumps and valves are always causing me grief. If I shrink the Glioma then will the problem disapp...
JacquelineX | Posted
Hi everyone!! I'm 21 years old.. just looking for someone that may be able to answer my questions... Since August I have been very weak and fatigued (I do have occasional good days) but rarely.. It takes a lot out of me to work full time...
bstoddd | Posted
I just wondered does anyone else take Dostinex for high prolactin levels. I have been taking it for two years and it worked well but the down side is that my mental health has got a lot worse, depression, mood swings, anxiety, panic atta...
inneedofhelp82 | Last answer
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find out how people felt after the surgery. I of course have headaches, and dizziness. But it actually fe...
syfy | Last answer
657231_tn?1453836403
I want to give a post op care package to a friend of mine having the operation. Can any one suggest contents. Most appreciated.
rumpled | Last answer
Has anyone had a pineal cyst that caused symptoms to flare up, then settle, before flaring up again? Kind of like a rollercoaster? I've been suffering with headaches/visual problems and a strange kind of nystagmus that all point towar...
tiredalotguy | Last answer
Recently  (2 weeks) I've had a constant headache that just doesn't go away. It's mostly in the back of my head, but travels all over. It doesnt stop all day. Feels like the pain starts from the left side of my neck and goes up. Usually s...
helpmeplease876 | Last answer
Every time I shake my head up and down i feel slight pain on my left upper side. Also, when I shake it lightly, I don't feel it, I have to shake my head a bit more. I have felt this for some time, but not all the time, just most of the t...
healthfreak648 | Last comment
I had my pituitary tumor removed on Nov 13th. Everything seemed to be going well until 4 days ago when I got the worst migraine of my life. I have had migraines since my teen years (I am 35) but none have ever been anything like this. I ...
SarahMorgan1980 | Last answer
Hello, I am looking for a second opinion from a neurosurgeon, to decide if I should proceed with surgery to remove my pituitary tumor. Looking for Ontario. Thank you so much, Sabrina
sabrinaram | Last answer
hi, here is brain MRI report for my friend's father and he lives middle east and we couldn't get any appropriate answer from doctors yet, kindly requested to help me if it's possible ischemic changes in periventricles are...
monaks | Last answer
on july 2015 my uncle was diagnosed brain tumor...in scan taken it was seen to be spread a lot...don't know which type of tumor...but doctor told it is already late diagnosis...anyway did a surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiation ...
lekhalek | Last answer
Hi, hopefully someone can relate or give some advise. About 5 years ago I had some weird symptoms like excessive facial hair(I'm a female), crazy irregular periods, breast producing breast milk (not pregnant), so I went to my doctor. Af...
catrachita33 | Last answer
I am a 27 year old female. Been told I have a tumour on the right side of my pituitary gland. Am seeing endocrinologist for the first time on 30th Nov. My symptoms are, galactorrhea, irregular and very short periods, bowel changes, h...
Octaviaseraphina | Last answer
i have just had my annual MRi and have a subdural hematoma on right side of my brain. Radiologist says it is unrelated to my surgery. I also had gamma knife. This hematoma is most likely chronic because headaches came on slowly and I can...
amos1az | Last answer
Hi There, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing Lip fasciculations. It started in the top lip but has moved to the bottom right side. The fasciculations are small, and happen as little as 2 times a day to as much as 20 ...
Groked | Last answer
I previously had MRI's that showed brain lesions,(they ruled out MS) so I finally had a spinal cord MRI that showed a 5 mm micro adenoma on my pituitary gland. Now I want to begin by saying I have the most unusual symptoms. I experience ...
Rauzy5 | Last answer
I had surgery three months ago to remove a tumor on the right side of my brain from on of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Kerala. Now I am taking tegrotal for seizures. Will exercising cause a seizure?
elainejpugh | Last answer
So, I hit my head when I was about 12 (20 now) while skiing and it was discovered after a trip to the ER that I had an arachnoid cyst in the posterior fossa of my brain (slight concussion at the time). I think its rather large, but exac...
hendersonj | Last answer
I've had neurological symptoms that are getting progressively worse by the day. I've had a CT and MRI, both normal and clear. I had been told I have a b12 deficiency a while back, but I'm still frightened it's a brain tumor. A tumor wou...
MarksWorld | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Missdebz commented on Life after brain tumo...
9 hrs ago
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on photo
9 hrs ago
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on photo
10 hrs ago
Top Cancer Answerers
657231_tn?1453836403
Blank