Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
41 - 60 (of 2682) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
617037 tn?1292263823
I saw the endocrinologist and he said i have hyperprolactineamia, my pro lactin levels were in the thousands but i cant remember exactly ...
2 answers |
For those of you who haven't read my previous post, I've been experiencing some odd neuorological symptoms. A little over a month ago,I d...
1 answer |
I'm 16 yr old male. Over the past month I've noticed a lot of the brain tumor symptoms in me. Frequent headaches, waking up with the head...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have not had my brain scan yet, but I was diagnosed with Hemianopia, vision loss on the each side of my eyes. Feels like my blind spot ...
2 answers |
19350646 tn?1476217621
Hi I'm a 35 year old male recovering from removal of a 2.3cm pituitary adenoma which was wrapped around my carotid artery. They went up t...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 15 years old and about a week ago I started noticing some things. Feeling little weird when moving around, like very slight vert...
1 answer |
my father had a surgery in his brain and doctors found that he has cancer grad 4. after the surgery he Lost consciousness and still 21 da...
1 answer |
s54
I have been trying to find information about brain cysts but haven't been able to find much. I was hoping that I could get some answers h...
2 answers |
Lost eyesight in one eye and partial in left. by Wolf45 Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Wolf45 Male, 47 years ...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I had an MRI of Brain to check tumor in it. Below I have pasted the report result as it is. my assumption is that there is no tumor but t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi All, Yesterday I was told I have a small frontal meningioma. I need to follow up with my PCP and prob. a neorologist? I've been see...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, i have the following symptoms: headache, throbbing in the scalp, loss of balance and eye strain. What could be the cause? i will b...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter is 28 and not pregnant. But, she is planning to have children and I am wondering about this. She was diagnosed with a golf ...
1 answer |
Hi, My IGF-1 was slightly elevated in December last year and in July this year it was 465. My doctor is not that familiar with pituita...
1 answer |
26 y/o female, I didn't have my cycle for 3 months so I went to the Dr and they check my prolactin. Levels were high so my dr referred me...
2 answers |
I am a 31 year old female recently diagnosed with a tectal glioma. I am told that the hydrocephalus is only mild right now and the growt...
5 answers |
1817063 tn?1317204337
since an operation removing a tumor from the hypophisis , some times the prolactin grows up , so i gain weihgt and cannot loos weight.So ...
1 answer |
I have active, current acromegaly symptoms and complications, a pituitary adenoma, but normal IGF-1, so I can't get treatment yet. I've ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, My mom aged 50 yrs has been diagnosed with pituitary adenoma with apoplexy on May 2016. She soon underwent a surgery o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
val113 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 17
Blank
Amiah27 commented on life after brain tumo...
Aug 01
Blank
Tallulah611 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Jun 18
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources