Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
41 - 60 (of 2629) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having all kinds of symptoms like - Carpel tunnel, weight gain, fatigue, blurred vision, nipple discharge, muscle cramps, ey...
37 answers |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a 5x2 mm microadenoma on my pituitary 3 years ago. I did two MRIs after which showed no further growth, t...
4 answers |
Hi my name is Joanna, I am 38 years old. Almost 9 years ago I had a craniotomy performed for a tumor that had bled and I had an avm at sa...
3 answers |
I had a head CT with contrast today and while the dye was being injected I had the normal side effects suchs as warmth and the feeling I ...
3 answers |
I've been progressively developing neurological symptoms over the course of the past ~nine years. There's a spot on the back, right side ...
36 answers |
Hi there This is all very new to me so I hope I'm doing this right but I'm just looking for some reassurance. I'm 26 years old and was ...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone in this group .. I hope you are as well as you can be and coping. I'm looking for patients with similar disorders from w...
5 answers |
i have a bump on the left side of my head that i dont have on the right side what bumps are normal or how can i measure eachside of my...
1 answer |
Please someone offer me some advice or tell me your experience with brain tumor symptoms. So far I have very frightening sympt...
2 answers |
Hello I'm 17yrs old I had a tumor that was attached to the pituitary gland when I was 12 it was removed partially the rest was removed ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My Nero ordered a MRI and his nurse called me a day after the test came back and told me that he is referring me to a Endocrinologist but...
1 answer |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma that is 25 mm at it's largest dimension "It measures approximately 16 mm in AP di...
7 answers |
Besides the menengioma I have had MS for 3 years, SLE for 14 years, a arteriorgram to remove a small heart blockage that failed. I have...
1 answer |
I have recently undergone blood tests (stress tests) for hypopituitarism and have been told that I need to go for an MRI and to start hor...
1 answer |
10 years ago I was diagnosed with a Pituitary Adenoma. As it is only small (7mm x 9mm) I have only been monitored ever since. Initially I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Hello everyone, so here's my story. Since Oct. of last year I've been dealing with the most annoying headaches. I thought...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I've had a massive pituitary tumor controlled by bromocriptine, problem however is that it damaged the nerves on my left ...
2 answers |
I'm posting on my sister's behalf, hopefully to help her out. She had a pituitary macroadenoma removed 4 months ago, but recovery has be...
1 answer |
I was just recently diagnosed with a Cavernoma of the brain. I don't know much about it besides it is a raspberry shaped tumor type lesio...
1 answer |
I stared having anxiety about brain tumors. About 3 days I stared having headaches in my forehead, especially near the bridge of my nose....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli PLEASE USE CONTACT US BUTTO... Comment
5 hrs ago