Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
61 - 80 (of 2684) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have active, current acromegaly symptoms and complications, a pituitary adenoma, but normal IGF-1, so I can't get treatment yet. I've ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, My mom aged 50 yrs has been diagnosed with pituitary adenoma with apoplexy on May 2016. She soon underwent a surgery o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
31 y/o female, I've been ttc for 3 years now with no luck, been through multiple rounds of blood tests, other tests, and some medication,...
1 answer |
For the past year I've noticed my nose was growing and my nose area started twitching and I recently noticed that my chin is sticking out...
1 answer | 1 comment |
2103644 tn?1333690209
I have been diagnosed with a macroadenoma. My neurosurgeon has recommended surgery. I haven't given him the "yes" answer yet because I a...
24 answers |
Does anyone know what may be the cause/s of elevated ACTH (100.1) with normal cortisol? I just had the ACTH Stim Test and again the resul...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I hope someone can help I had a empidoma brain tumor removed April 22 2015 a month later I got meningitis after that I had headache...
2 answers |
Hi, This is regards to my mother who has been experiencing some speech slur, hand shaking, and difficulty walking reasonable distances. S...
5 answers |
Im 23 and I guess I guess I noticed the lump around the time I got pregnant a couple years ago but seems to have grown and is becoming ki...
1 answer |
690065 tn?1261461249
My Doctor wants to remove a 6mm colloid cyst in the third ventrical in a couple weeks... I have not been able to find info on what side...
3 answers | 1 comment |
541196 tn?1293556536
Soes anyone know the reference range from 11PM on past 1 AM for saliva cortisol? My reference range from Quest only goes to 11 PM. I to...
1 answer |
My mum has a grade 2 inoperable meningioma in the pit suprasellar region (suprasellar cistern, cav sinus, pit fossa, clivus and sphenoid ...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female. I was diagnosed with a primary brain tumor in June 2008 and underwent surgery to remove it. It was the size o...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed in 2011 after a severe vertigo attack which I've been told is unrelated. I have a nonfunctioning macroadenoma. I'm being...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a Pituitary tumor about 18 years ago. I started suffering with anxiety and depression at age18. I had the sig...
6 answers |
18537757 tn?1465675716
I had Transsphenoidal surgery for a GH secreting pituitary tumor. I have acromegaly..they removed 75% of tumor and the last 25% will be r...
2 answers |
How long does it take to get full pituitary function recovery after surgery to remove a non-functioning pituitary adenoma that was approx...
1 answer |
18216795 tn?1464628325
Can the return of my menses through the treatment of petuitary adenoma with bromocriptine also solve my issue of bilateral dystrophic ova...
1 answer |
Hi, around 17 years ago I was diagnosed with a macro protactinoma. My prolactin level was right at 3,000. The only symptom I had was no...
1 answer |
I have recently have been diagnosed prolactinoma with tumor of size 5 mm. But my Dr. says there is nothing life-threatening and advised...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
RMC31 is ... Comment
Sep 28
Blank
MimiFine commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 27
Blank
val113 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 17
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources