Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

61 - 80 (of 2623) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every time I shake my head up and down i feel slight pain on my left upper side. Also, when I shake it lightly, I don't feel it, I have to shake my head a bit more. I have felt this for some time, but not all the time, just most of the t...
  Posted
I had my pituitary tumor removed on Nov 13th. Everything seemed to be going well until 4 days ago when I got the worst migraine of my life. I have had migraines since my teen years (I am 35) but none have ever been anything like this. I ...
  Posted
Hello, I am looking for a second opinion from a neurosurgeon, to decide if I should proceed with surgery to remove my pituitary tumor. Looking for Ontario. Thank you so much, Sabrina
  Posted
hi, here is brain MRI report for my friend's father and he lives middle east and we couldn't get any appropriate answer from doctors yet, kindly requested to help me if it's possible ischemic changes in periventricles are...
  Posted
on july 2015 my uncle was diagnosed brain tumor...in scan taken it was seen to be spread a lot...don't know which type of tumor...but doctor told it is already late diagnosis...anyway did a surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiation ...
  Posted
Hi, hopefully someone can relate or give some advise. About 5 years ago I had some weird symptoms like excessive facial hair(I'm a female), crazy irregular periods, breast producing breast milk (not pregnant), so I went to my doctor. Af...
  Posted
I am a 27 year old female. Been told I have a tumour on the right side of my pituitary gland. Am seeing endocrinologist for the first time on 30th Nov. My symptoms are, galactorrhea, irregular and very short periods, bowel changes, h...
  Posted
i have just had my annual MRi and have a subdural hematoma on right side of my brain. Radiologist says it is unrelated to my surgery. I also had gamma knife. This hematoma is most likely chronic because headaches came on slowly and I can...
  Posted
Hi There, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing Lip fasciculations. It started in the top lip but has moved to the bottom right side. The fasciculations are small, and happen as little as 2 times a day to as much as 20 ...
  Posted
I previously had MRI's that showed brain lesions,(they ruled out MS) so I finally had a spinal cord MRI that showed a 5 mm micro adenoma on my pituitary gland. Now I want to begin by saying I have the most unusual symptoms. I experience ...
  Posted
I had surgery three months ago to remove a tumor on the right side of my brain from on of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Kerala. Now I am taking tegrotal for seizures. Will exercising cause a seizure?
  Posted
So, I hit my head when I was about 12 (20 now) while skiing and it was discovered after a trip to the ER that I had an arachnoid cyst in the posterior fossa of my brain (slight concussion at the time). I think its rather large, but exac...
  Posted
I've had neurological symptoms that are getting progressively worse by the day. I've had a CT and MRI, both normal and clear. I had been told I have a b12 deficiency a while back, but I'm still frightened it's a brain tumor. A tumor wou...
  Posted
I recently had an MRI of the brain without contrast in an open MRI. I was given the cd to drop off at my neurologist and they said they would send the report to her office. I called the MRI facility a few days later to ask them to send a...
  Posted
I have had a migraine for 2 years now. Just this past July they finally decided to do an MRI and found the tumor. Now I am waiting for them to do another MRI to "investigate further". I then have to wait until Christmas to see the neuro...
  Posted
Hi all, I am very pleased to have found this community and all the wonderful people who offer help such as 'rumpled'. I am a 27 year old female from Brampton, Ontario (Canada) with an invasive pituitary macroadenoma. I've been havi...
  Posted
I will be getting an mri done (hopefully soon) but of course I am impatient and want info yesterday. I had a CT scan with contrast, then they took out the IV and did another scan of my head. This is what my report said: Small ill-defin...
  Posted
My husband was diagnosed with a Prolactinoma via MRI and blood tests in late July. His original Prolactin level was 2800. Side affects over the last 8 years have included unexplained weight gain, loss of libido, ED and some hair loss i...
  Posted
Hi, I've had neurological issues that could be either from vit b12 deficiency, which I have been diagnosed with. Or a brain tumor. Two nights ago I had a CT scan without dye on my brain, and it came back clear. Until my insurance kicks...
  Posted
Hello. Thanks for reading. I have been getting shapr stabbing pains that feel like its coming from inside the back of my head for months now. The pain lasts literally a split second and is triggered by athings from hitting a bump in the ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on renae176's status
13 hrs ago