Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
81 - 100 (of 2682) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had been given a rhesperidone injection for like two months ago and during that time I had experienced severe side effects for about f...
1 answer |
My husband has experienced personality changes from time to time over the last 4 years. They started with a day or two about 5 months apa...
1 answer |
541196 tn?1293556536
Just out of curiosity, for those of you with pituitary tumors... What were your initial readings of prolactin before treatment? ...
73 answers |
Do I have a brain tumor? I am 16 yo and over the past days, I have had headaches though opposed to the symptoms I looked up, the rarely...
3 answers |
4522848 tn?1359042935
I was diagnosed with a Pituitary Macroadenoma in May 2012 (2.5cm and prolactin level of 1000). Since then I have taken Cabergoline with ...
12 answers |
I was told I possibly have a pituitary microadenoma based on my MRI results, but the doctor wants to do the wait and see approach. The d...
30 answers |
Well i have had symptoms of pit tumor for 14 years. I was FINALLY told "you have two masses in the fossa, one we think is Rathkes Cleft t...
2 answers |
I cannot find information on the web on my ACTH stimulation test results. Maybe one of you guys can help? By way of background I have ty...
6 answers | 2 comments |
so last week i had a blood test and everything came back normal but i dont see how its possible as ive got suck servere symtoms,it all st...
5 answers | 1 comment |
17801928 tn?1460249829
Hello, I would like to ask if my symptoms could likely be a brain tumor. Also I'm seeing a neurologist soon for what could possibly be At...
3 answers |
Hi I need help in what the following means. This is what is on the report from the CT scan There is a large enhancing mass present ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
ever since august i started to get these weird sensations in my head like something is moving or shaking around seems to get worse on the...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was scheduled and got a MRI with contrast done on my pituitary gland at our local VA hospital. I have no idea why one would be done an...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a Pituitary tumor and elevated Prolactin. Recently i found out i get hypoglycemic few hours after eating. I'm a carrier of a H...
2 answers |
my age is 22 sex-male my hormone levels are lh=2.0iu/l hprl=12.1ng/ml total testostereone=6.22ng/ml t4=115nmol/l tsh=2. 9miu/l an...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed in 2008 with a 3mm non secreting pituitary tumor in 2014 it was 5mm non secreting and dr decided not to do another mri fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
967112 tn?1250515903
3 months ago I started treatment macroprolactinoma 13mm on MRI with cabergoline,first month 2 tab weekly,second month 4 tab weekly.prolac...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've had pressure on my left temple for 4 consecutive days not painful but annoying also slight earache and achy left leg every now and t...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Is is possible not to notice if someone has brain tumor and he just having constant nose bleeds? A friend I knew had a heart valve 11 yea...
1 answer |
A month ago my husband (41) had a tumor resection of a GBM in the left temporal/frontal lobe. He is still recovering from surgery and ha...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
val113 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Sep 17
Blank
Amiah27 commented on life after brain tumo...
Aug 01
Blank
Tallulah611 commented on 6 months after brain ...
Jun 18
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources