Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
81 - 100 (of 2662) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Help. I have a pituitary adenoma, high prolactin with zero FSH, LH, TSH, testosterone and low ACTH. I have Addison's and thyroiditis and...
1 answer |
Hello, My recent blood test indicated high prolactin levels of 639.7 micro U/ml. I am 23 years and have normal periods. Is this range...
3 answers |
I had a pituitary tumor removed several years ago. I had a follow up MRI last month and an appointment with my neuro surgeon. All is w...
2 answers |
10 days back my brother under went craniotomy to remove tumor present at the centre f the brain. He is having high temperatures of about ...
1 answer |
In December 2014 I was diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. In February 2015 I had both a CT Scan and MRI scan to check for scars and t...
1 answer |
16141151 tn?1445611178
Hello all, Bear with me as I am new to all this...I recently had a microprolactinoma removed by the transphenoidal approach, the MRI s...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I have been having all kinds of symptoms like - Carpel tunnel, weight gain, fatigue, blurred vision, nipple discharge, muscle cramps, ey...
37 answers |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a 5x2 mm microadenoma on my pituitary 3 years ago. I did two MRIs after which showed no further growth, t...
4 answers |
Hi my name is Joanna, I am 38 years old. Almost 9 years ago I had a craniotomy performed for a tumor that had bled and I had an avm at sa...
3 answers |
I had a head CT with contrast today and while the dye was being injected I had the normal side effects suchs as warmth and the feeling I ...
3 answers |
Hi there This is all very new to me so I hope I'm doing this right but I'm just looking for some reassurance. I'm 26 years old and was ...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone in this group .. I hope you are as well as you can be and coping. I'm looking for patients with similar disorders from w...
5 answers |
i have a bump on the left side of my head that i dont have on the right side what bumps are normal or how can i measure eachside of my...
1 answer |
Please someone offer me some advice or tell me your experience with brain tumor symptoms. So far I have very frightening sympt...
2 answers |
Hello I'm 17yrs old I had a tumor that was attached to the pituitary gland when I was 12 it was removed partially the rest was removed ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My Nero ordered a MRI and his nurse called me a day after the test came back and told me that he is referring me to a Endocrinologist but...
1 answer |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma that is 25 mm at it's largest dimension "It measures approximately 16 mm in AP di...
7 answers |
Besides the menengioma I have had MS for 3 years, SLE for 14 years, a arteriorgram to remove a small heart blockage that failed. I have...
1 answer |
I have recently undergone blood tests (stress tests) for hypopituitarism and have been told that I need to go for an MRI and to start hor...
1 answer |
10 years ago I was diagnosed with a Pituitary Adenoma. As it is only small (7mm x 9mm) I have only been monitored ever since. Initially I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
704329 tn?1484539263
Blank
kane3 Been awhile MedHelp! Im sti... Comment
10 hrs ago
Blank
Tearkema commented on 6 months after brain ...
Jan 10
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
rumpled has shingles and is in a gr... Comment
Jan 07
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
London, ON