Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
81 - 100 (of 2633) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have just had my annual MRi and have a subdural hematoma on right side of my brain. Radiologist says it is unrelated to my surgery. I a...
1 answer |
Hi There, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing Lip fasciculations. It started in the top lip but has moved to the bott...
4 answers |
I previously had MRI's that showed brain lesions,(they ruled out MS) so I finally had a spinal cord MRI that showed a 5 mm micro adenoma ...
2 answers |
I had surgery three months ago to remove a tumor on the right side of my brain from on of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Kerala. Now ...
1 answer |
So, I hit my head when I was about 12 (20 now) while skiing and it was discovered after a trip to the ER that I had an arachnoid cyst in ...
2 answers |
I've had neurological symptoms that are getting progressively worse by the day. I've had a CT and MRI, both normal and clear. I had been ...
1 answer |
I recently had an MRI of the brain without contrast in an open MRI. I was given the cd to drop off at my neurologist and they said they w...
1 answer |
I have had a migraine for 2 years now. Just this past July they finally decided to do an MRI and found the tumor. Now I am waiting for t...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am very pleased to have found this community and all the wonderful people who offer help such as 'rumpled'. I am a 27 year...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I will be getting an mri done (hopefully soon) but of course I am impatient and want info yesterday. I had a CT scan with contrast, then ...
1 answer |
My husband was diagnosed with a Prolactinoma via MRI and blood tests in late July. His original Prolactin level was 2800. Side affects ...
13 answers |
Hi, I've had neurological issues that could be either from vit b12 deficiency, which I have been diagnosed with. Or a brain tumor. Two ...
1 answer |
Hello. Thanks for reading. I have been getting shapr stabbing pains that feel like its coming from inside the back of my head for months ...
After seeking treatment for over eight months at a Military hospital for headaches and a host of symptoms that indicate a major hormone i...
11 answers |
8149410 tn?1399087612
Preparing for my first MRI since starting Cabergoline about 6 months ago. My adenoma was 6-7 mm and prolactin is now in normal range down...
10 answers | 1 comment |
657231 tn?1453836403
I know this is off topic, but as I usually respond a lot as CL so I wanted to let people know what is going on... I just found out that I...
how can i increase sexual function to normal am adult male 26 years old with painful testicles at night with muscle pains and increase bl...
1 answer |
I've had migraines but maybe only 1-4 a year. I was having some numbness and tingling a couple of years ago with my migraines. My primary...
3 answers |
i have High Prolactin at 1,700 (the top of reference range here is 580 for non-lactating women) which I believe, is the cause of my long-...
1 answer |
I've had migraines but maybe only 1-4 a year. I was having some numbness and tingling a couple of years ago with my migraines. My primary...
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
May 28
296076 tn?1371338074