Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
81 - 100 (of 2645) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Hello everyone, so here's my story. Since Oct. of last year I've been dealing with the most annoying headaches. I thought...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, I've had a massive pituitary tumor controlled by bromocriptine, problem however is that it damaged the nerves on my left ...
2 answers |
I'm posting on my sister's behalf, hopefully to help her out. She had a pituitary macroadenoma removed 4 months ago, but recovery has be...
1 answer |
I was just recently diagnosed with a Cavernoma of the brain. I don't know much about it besides it is a raspberry shaped tumor type lesio...
1 answer |
I stared having anxiety about brain tumors. About 3 days I stared having headaches in my forehead, especially near the bridge of my nose....
1 answer |
hi looking for some help my partner [in the summer] suffered a pituitary apoplexy and is now on numerous hormones...one of which is gro...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! I'm 15 years old boy and i have pain in chest, especially at night. I don't remember that I ever had this kind of pain in...
1 answer |
Hi - has anyone come accross natural or drug treatments that shrink tectal plate gliomas? I am 44 and have had 7 operations in 2 years. T...
Hi everyone!! I'm 21 years old.. just looking for someone that may be able to answer my questions... Since August I have been very weak a...
I am new to this, but here it goes...I am 32 years old and I just had a pituitary tumor removed 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to find ...
153 answers |
657231 tn?1453836403
I want to give a post op care package to a friend of mine having the operation. Can any one suggest contents. Most appreciated.
3 answers |
Has anyone had a pineal cyst that caused symptoms to flare up, then settle, before flaring up again? Kind of like a rollercoaster? I'v...
1 answer |
Recently  (2 weeks) I've had a constant headache that just doesn't go away. It's mostly in the back of my head, but travels all over. It ...
1 answer |
Every time I shake my head up and down i feel slight pain on my left upper side. Also, when I shake it lightly, I don't feel it, I have t...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I had my pituitary tumor removed on Nov 13th. Everything seemed to be going well until 4 days ago when I got the worst migraine of my lif...
1 answer |
Hello, I am looking for a second opinion from a neurosurgeon, to decide if I should proceed with surgery to remove my pituitary tumor....
1 answer |
hi, here is brain MRI report for my friend's father and he lives middle east and we couldn't get any appropriate answer from doctors ...
1 answer |
on july 2015 my uncle was diagnosed brain tumor...in scan taken it was seen to be spread a lot...don't know which type of tumor...but doc...
1 answer |
Hi, hopefully someone can relate or give some advise. About 5 years ago I had some weird symptoms like excessive facial hair(I'm a femal...
1 answer |
I am a 27 year old female. Been told I have a tumour on the right side of my pituitary gland. Am seeing endocrinologist for the first t...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 21