Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
81 - 100 (of 2636) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my pituitary tumor removed on Nov 13th. Everything seemed to be going well until 4 days ago when I got the worst migraine of my lif...
1 answer |
Hello, I am looking for a second opinion from a neurosurgeon, to decide if I should proceed with surgery to remove my pituitary tumor....
1 answer |
hi, here is brain MRI report for my friend's father and he lives middle east and we couldn't get any appropriate answer from doctors ...
1 answer |
on july 2015 my uncle was diagnosed brain tumor...in scan taken it was seen to be spread a lot...don't know which type of tumor...but doc...
1 answer |
Hi, hopefully someone can relate or give some advise. About 5 years ago I had some weird symptoms like excessive facial hair(I'm a femal...
1 answer |
I am a 27 year old female. Been told I have a tumour on the right side of my pituitary gland. Am seeing endocrinologist for the first t...
2 answers |
i have just had my annual MRi and have a subdural hematoma on right side of my brain. Radiologist says it is unrelated to my surgery. I a...
1 answer |
Hi There, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing Lip fasciculations. It started in the top lip but has moved to the bott...
4 answers |
I previously had MRI's that showed brain lesions,(they ruled out MS) so I finally had a spinal cord MRI that showed a 5 mm micro adenoma ...
2 answers |
I had surgery three months ago to remove a tumor on the right side of my brain from on of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Kerala. Now ...
1 answer |
So, I hit my head when I was about 12 (20 now) while skiing and it was discovered after a trip to the ER that I had an arachnoid cyst in ...
2 answers |
I've had neurological symptoms that are getting progressively worse by the day. I've had a CT and MRI, both normal and clear. I had been ...
1 answer |
I recently had an MRI of the brain without contrast in an open MRI. I was given the cd to drop off at my neurologist and they said they w...
1 answer |
I have had a migraine for 2 years now. Just this past July they finally decided to do an MRI and found the tumor. Now I am waiting for t...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am very pleased to have found this community and all the wonderful people who offer help such as 'rumpled'. I am a 27 year...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I will be getting an mri done (hopefully soon) but of course I am impatient and want info yesterday. I had a CT scan with contrast, then ...
1 answer |
My husband was diagnosed with a Prolactinoma via MRI and blood tests in late July. His original Prolactin level was 2800. Side affects ...
13 answers |
Hi, I've had neurological issues that could be either from vit b12 deficiency, which I have been diagnosed with. Or a brain tumor. Two ...
1 answer |
Hello. Thanks for reading. I have been getting shapr stabbing pains that feel like its coming from inside the back of my head for months ...
After seeking treatment for over eight months at a Military hospital for headaches and a host of symptoms that indicate a major hormone i...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
sherry301e79 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jun 24