Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Tumors Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
21 - 40 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My grandfather had a meningioma diagnosed in 1995 - it was considered tiny. Within 5 years it had grown to a size that absolutely require...
4 answers |
1 cm (centimeter) Complex Pineal Cyst confirmed by one year repeat MRI, no change in size over one year; does not take up Gadolinium. ...
2 answers |
* yrs ago I was involved in a MVA. GSC was 8, C-2 fracture ( miami J collar). Inpatient trauma unit then rehab floor. 4th optic nerve ...
2 answers |
I have been in to see my neurologist as I have been having non stop headaches for about 6 months. The headaches have recently eased up b...
1 answer |
My 29 year old son had colloid cyst/shunt placement 2 yrs ago. Can depression/mood swings be part of the problem if the shunt is failing...
1 answer |
What's dark on diffusion in the Pons enchances after contrast,dark on flair and bright on T2
1 answer |
I am 31 yrs old.I had severe headache,so I went to a Neurologist .He advised me to take a CT scan.He has diagnonsed it as "colloid cy...
1 answer |
437667 tn?1204502255
I have a lump a little smaller than a quarter on the back of my head. It's hurts a little to touch but not much. It's a little soft but m...
2 answers |
Back in 7th grade I had a severe concussion and I found I have either a subarachnid cyst or arachnid cyst. Whatever one is actually insid...
1 answer |
Hi, my name is Taylor and I am 17 years old. For about the last two years I have had sinus problems. I have not been able to taste for a ...
1 answer |
I am the primary care giver for my 75 year old aunt who has had surgery four times in the past ten years for meningiomas. She underwent ...
2 answers |
dear sir/madam i'm a thai medical student, first year in clinic. i have a 31 male patient who presented with headache on the left sid...
1 answer |
hi my mri reads that my cerebellar tonsil is 5mm below the foramen magnum. I have dizzines and headaches. what does it mean?
1 answer |
Over the past week I have had short term memory loss, the mixing up of words (such as saying "is this where near they live" instead of "i...
1 answer |
My brother has undergone surgery for the removal of brain tumor in Left Temporal Lobe on 10th of June. Doctors said the operation is a su...
1 answer |
I recently had an MRI that showed a small 1-2 mm pituitary microadenoma. The MRI was finally ordered after I've suffered from amenorrhea ...
6 answers |
I got bells palsy for the 2nd time in may. Doctor sent for mri came back with incidental finging pineal mass partially enhancing nodular ...
2 answers |
hi! can someone please help me understand what my MRI means. it says in my MRI > There is enlargement of the third and lateral ventricl...
3 answers |
I have a Pituitary Tumor. It has been told to me that it is only 6mm. In the past year I have been admitted to the hospital 5 times. 3 of...
3 answers |
440193 tn?1293814117
I have been on a medical roller coaster this past year,I have lost over 45 pounds in a short amount of time,my eyes become red and the le...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank