Aa
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

41 - 60 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I had an MRi last march all negative, I am 27 male I have had dizziness for 4 weeks lately it has stopped I also have right eye twitching could a tumour grow since last mri that is causing theses symptoms? Thank you John
  Posted
437667 tn?1204502255
I've been having headaches for the past few months. At first I felt very sick with them but as time went on they seemed to get better. However, when I stand up sometimes everything goes black and I can't see. But it lasts for less than a...
  Posted
9 year old girl is diagnosed 1.5 years ago with the brain stem glioma (originally pontine, but now it's medullary as well). She received 4 sessions of chemo and radiation treatment. It appeares that the treatment stopped the tumor growt...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with a meningioma in the foramen magnum about the size of a cherry and it is compressing my spinal cord. I have probably had this for about 10 years because that is when I started having "pins and needles" in my ...
  Posted
If someone has a supra orbital tumor (lets say an intraosseous meningioma for arguement sake) ... of about 3 or 4 centimeters - Aside from headache of visual changes, what symptoms are likely from a tumor in this location? Assuming th...
  Posted
My 6yr old has just being diagnosed with a pons glioma non resectable. The treating centre in Perth Australia want to give a trial drug that makes this tumour sensitive to radiation. MMy first question is what is it called. My second que...
  Posted
543118 tn?1240451940
In 1990 I had a resection of a cerebellar hemangoiblastoma. During sometime after surgery I had a cerebral subdural hematoma. I spent two years taking several therapies including an intensive cognitive retraining course. I was advised...
  Posted
JC_
Hi. I found a small, hard,immobile, dime sized lump behind me left ear about a month ago. I recently found another of the same thing on the back of my head. Do you know what this is, and how can I prevent more? Thanks!
  Posted
I am a 41yo female with a symptomatic pineal cyst that is causing double vision. I have gone to two neuro-ophthalmologists who both disgnosed me with dorsal midbrain syndrome. I have always had this cyst and the size has not changed th...
  Posted
Zon
I've had blood in my ear a couple weeks ago and have been dizzy ever since. Have numbness in hands and a little in feet. Pain behind my left eye and headache on left side. Could this be a brain tumor?
  Posted
401855 tn?1316974972
My younger sister (she is 49, I am 51) and I have both been struggling with ill health for years. She has terrible vertigo and headaches and I have chronic daily headache/migraines. I have an incidental angioma in my R. frontal lobe and ...
  Posted
Hi Im a 26 yo male.Im having some headache, which arent necessarily v severe but im worried bcoz they seem to be concentrated in one area. The pain feels like heaviness in the right parietal lobe.Most of the time it just stays there bu...
  Posted
I was diagnosed two weeks ago with a brain tumor. The tumor is about the size of a golf ball and has grown through/into the carotid artery and into the optic nerve. My neurosurgeon is unable to do the surgery because it is too complex....
  Posted
Hi, A few weeks ago I started having vision problems (i.e. blurry vision, seeing flashing lights). I went to an opthamologist who dialated my pupils to check my optic nerve and retina. He felt that there was no swelling and both my op...
  Posted
I completed 27 treatment of radiation to the mengianoma in my cranium. There were 6 locations for a total of 90 hits. I developed thrush and could not eat. I took a course of meds that lasted 2 weeks. My problem is eating. When I pu...
  Posted
364228 tn?1214576973
Hi there, If you look at all my other posts you can see the history of my mother. Real short and sweet...my mother has breast cancer that had spread to her bone and just 6 months ago, we found that it spread to her brain. She is also ...
  Posted
My husband complained of having violent dreams (he never used to have them). We went to see his oncologist who ordered a CT scan. Nothing showed up. My husband continued to have violent dreams on and off. He also had headaches in the...
  Posted
Hello, thanks for taking my question. First I want to say that I see a neurosurgeon at a major hospital every year for this, and that I will always take his advice over any internet advice, But I wish that you could weigh in on your thou...
  Posted
Has anyone had experience with these? After experiencing headaches and a seizure, my 31 year old husband received a biopsy and was diagnosed with having 3 benign brain tumors called 'meningiomas'- 1 is large and the other 2 are small. Ou...
  Posted
My sister has lived with brain tumors for 7 years. Two operations. She started with chemo early this year. In the last few months we have seen her personality change significantly. She has become quite hostile, aggressive and infle...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now