Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Tumors Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
41 - 60 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I had an MRi last march all negative, I am 27 male I have had dizziness for 4 weeks lately it has stopped I also have right eye t...
1 answer |
437667 tn?1204502255
I've been having headaches for the past few months. At first I felt very sick with them but as time went on they seemed to get better. Ho...
11 answers |
9 year old girl is diagnosed 1.5 years ago with the brain stem glioma (originally pontine, but now it's medullary as well). She received...
4 answers |
I have been diagnosed with a meningioma in the foramen magnum about the size of a cherry and it is compressing my spinal cord. I have ...
2 answers |
If someone has a supra orbital tumor (lets say an intraosseous meningioma for arguement sake) ... of about 3 or 4 centimeters - Aside fro...
2 answers |
My 6yr old has just being diagnosed with a pons glioma non resectable. The treating centre in Perth Australia want to give a trial drug t...
1 answer |
543118 tn?1240451940
In 1990 I had a resection of a cerebellar hemangoiblastoma. During sometime after surgery I had a cerebral subdural hematoma. I spent t...
3 answers |
JC_
Hi. I found a small, hard,immobile, dime sized lump behind me left ear about a month ago. I recently found another of the same thing on ...
5 answers |
I am a 41yo female with a symptomatic pineal cyst that is causing double vision. I have gone to two neuro-ophthalmologists who both disg...
1 answer |
Zon
I've had blood in my ear a couple weeks ago and have been dizzy ever since. Have numbness in hands and a little in feet. Pain behind my...
1 answer |
401855 tn?1316974972
My younger sister (she is 49, I am 51) and I have both been struggling with ill health for years. She has terrible vertigo and headaches ...
1 answer |
Hi Im a 26 yo male.Im having some headache, which arent necessarily v severe but im worried bcoz they seem to be concentrated in one ar...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed two weeks ago with a brain tumor. The tumor is about the size of a golf ball and has grown through/into the carotid arte...
4 answers |
Hi, A few weeks ago I started having vision problems (i.e. blurry vision, seeing flashing lights). I went to an opthamologist who dial...
3 answers |
I completed 27 treatment of radiation to the mengianoma in my cranium. There were 6 locations for a total of 90 hits. I developed thrush...
3 answers |
364228 tn?1214576973
Hi there, If you look at all my other posts you can see the history of my mother. Real short and sweet...my mother has breast cancer t...
2 answers |
My husband complained of having violent dreams (he never used to have them). We went to see his oncologist who ordered a CT scan. Nothi...
1 answer |
Hello, thanks for taking my question. First I want to say that I see a neurosurgeon at a major hospital every year for this, and that I w...
4 answers |
Has anyone had experience with these? After experiencing headaches and a seizure, my 31 year old husband received a biopsy and was diagno...
3 answers |
My sister has lived with brain tumors for 7 years. Two operations. She started with chemo early this year. In the last few months we...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now