Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
1 - 20 (of 672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 26 year old sister was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. During her second chemotherapy treatment last week, the doctor came in t...
9 answers |
751009 tn?1248800145
Hello. I was officially diagnosed with BC October 2008 (Stage III) and am HER2neu+ and ER/PR+. I have decided against traditional chemo...
10 answers |
15993089 tn?1444578991
I have been waking up with headaches and having numbness in my lips that started out in the mornings. The headaches were relieved with s...
2 answers |
What are the natural cures for bone mets? What about increased calcium intake, CA-D3, Essiac or others?
8 answers | 1 comment |
9 months ago I contracted peritoneal ascites associated with my breast cancer. Drained twice then put on xeloda. Ascites disappeared fo...
What is the percentage of breast cancer in USA over 50 years old??
1 answer |
hi I had a small mass 4 month ago and I went to the doctor just to make sure that I do not have something bad. he told me that I have t...
5587438 tn?1370420537
I'm a 36 year old female and I've been experiencing one-sided breast pain for 4 months now. No other symptoms. Do I have to just sit here...
2 answers |
Dx June 2009 by PET CT with grade 3 tumor in left breast and small lung nodules at 29 Yrs.(ER,PR,HER negative).Chemotherapy: 3 Cycles of ...
9 answers |
What are the chances treating this type of cancer with radiation only? Does the statistics change any and if so, can you tell me the per...
10 answers |
My situation is complicated..I have stage 4 breast cancer..I started 75 mg twice a day of generic wellbutrin..bupropion..I have been feel...
378425 tn?1305631894
My sister was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma grade 3 stage 3 with lymph node involvement 9 out of 13 nodes positive for cancer....
3 answers |
I had a large cyst (4.5cm) aspirated about 3 weeks ago and I am still having discomfort in the exact location of the cyst. I know is was...
6 answers |
I have a lump on my right breast 4years ago I undergone ultrasound and check ups my doctor said nothing to worry because its only a lipom...
1 answer |
my sister is 37 and has two times breast cancer grade 4 and everytime had only lumpectomy.. with chemo , radio therapy and now after 3 y...
My mom was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer that has spread to her lungs from March to August and is refusing any treatment. I am wo...
I was first diagnosed with breast cancer in '08. I beat it the first time, but it returned as stage 4 metastatic in my lung. I was diagn...
4 answers |
I has a lumpectomy and lymph nodes surgery last week, the surgeon removed 16 lymph nodes and 3 out of 16 was cancer. My margins were clea...
3 answers |
I have had enlarged lymph nodes under my arms for approx. 6 wks. My pcp indicated he thought it was due to my recent bout of bronchitis &...
I had radiation for breast cancer 5 years ago, was diagnosed with RP 5 months later. After Prednisone doseage the inflammation went away ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources