Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

21 - 40 (of 672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had radiation for breast cancer 5 years ago, was diagnosed with RP 5 months later. After Prednisone doseage the inflammation went away but it has returned four times since and now has shown up in the opposite lung. Each time requires h...
  Posted
if IBC isn't usually found on mammogram, but is found on mammogram, what are the odds that it is correct? I'm sitting on a surgeons waiting list now for over a week, and my mind is insane!
  Posted
I had a mastectomy and lymph nodes excision about 18 months ago, followed by 26 radiotherapy sessions. I have been taking Femara for 2 years. Since the radiation therapy I have put on a lot of weight around the middle, and am starting to...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand wh...
  Posted
my mother had double mastectomies 3 years ago with stage 3 in the left side, 7 out of 10 lymph nodes involved... she was recently admitted into the hospital with fluid building up in the left and right lung mostly the left. How bad is t...
  Posted
I just had a radical masectomy six months ago followed by chemotherapy. My doctor has given my husband the go ahead for sexual relations and I need to say that not only is my desire gone, when we have had sex, it felt nothing like th...
  Posted
Pre menopausal Diagnosed end of january with 2.2cm tumour ER+ 15%, PR-, KI76 95%.1 lymph node. Modified radical mastectomy beginning Feb. Due to start FEC x3 plus Dx3 this week (Beg March) then Radiotherapy and tamoxifen. Was initial...
  Posted
4 years ago my sister was diagnoest with breast cancer, she had both breast removed plus limp nodes. She had cancer in both breasts and in her limp nodes . She had radiation and then they told her they had gotten all the cancer . Now she...
  Posted
My sister (with breast cancer metastasis, stage 3 or 4) had 5 chemo sessions, the last two with Taxotere, but her tumor markers are 7 times bigger now. She doesn't know if there is an alternative medication that could work. The cancer ha...
  Posted
A toothache (molar) led me to my dentist earlier this week. He took a couple digital xrays and told me I have an infection in my jaw below #1 molar. The tooth has already had a root canal, many years ago. I've been on monthly Aredia f...
  Posted
my daughter was just diagnosed with a birads scale of 5. What does this mean for her?
  Posted
Age 65 yrs,Male smears are loaded with malignant cells.there are sheets,clumps,and dense malignant cells arranged in glands and papillae on the inflammatory background.the cells have hyperchromatic pleomorphic nuclei with multiple promi...
  Posted
Hi, Diagnosed as stage 4, metastatic triple negative and currently taking Xeloda. Would love to hear from others who have had good success with other oral drugs. Thanks so much!
  Posted
I have been cancer free (breast cancer) for 3 years now. Just had my 6 month blood work done and my oncologist said that a tumor marker came back very elevated and has ordered a PET scan. The test is not for another week and my imagina...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your questions about cardio-oncology. Register today and ask your question! Click Here: http:/...
  Posted
Hello folks,My mother 47 years old has been detected with 1st stage breast cancer in 2009. at that time she had undergone surgery as well as chemo and 10 radiation cycle. After 3 years, in 2012 again it has came back and from the CT sca...
  Posted
My 26 year old sister was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. During her second chemotherapy treatment last week, the doctor came in to confirm that the cancer has spread to not only her lymph nodes, but to her spine, rib cage, and ov...
  Posted
How much it cost a breast biopsy??? More less ; I need to know!
  Posted
What is the treatment and prognosis for a biopsy from under the armpit when it is classified as large cell undifferenciated t
  Posted
My wifes surgeon says Femara has shrunk her breast cancer (right breast and lymph nodes) almost to nothing, and the swollen nodes under her arm are reduced by 3/4 in size. Scans show this. Nothing else has shown up in her body enywhere. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources