Aa
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.

41 - 60 (of 671) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does ER8/8 and PR8/8 means positive ER/PR or negative ER/PR
Ragini2545859 | Last answer
556566_tn?1215574530
I would love to hear from others that have had breast cancer that spread to the ovaries. I had a profalactic (sp?) hysterectomy on May 2 and they found that breast cancer had spread to my left ovary. I have been a breast cancer survivor ...
bluyz1966 | Last answer
To whom it may concern, a lump in my armpit has been growing ever since 3 years and i have been told by my doctor that my breast is abnormal, so he referred me to get biospy but i cancelled my appointment because my daughter just started...
talk9294 | Last answer
What does the CEA blood test mean. My latest test shows the level at 3.1. Is that cause for alarm?
Mimi28 | Last answer
my wife has breast cancer which has spread to three areas of her liver.ishe has had three sessions or chemo so far , and is doing well . i would like to know if chemo can really help her ,or is it just to prolong her life.i would like to...
running93 | Last answer
my mom is 61 yrs. and having the following fnac result. 1. Low cellular smear 2.Ductal epithelial cells present along with fat droplets 3.No cellular atypia seen Does that mean cancer?
sonakgp | Last answer
Dear everyone, I desperately need some information for my Mom (in Europe) who is being treated for metastatic breast cancer since 2004 (originally diagnosed with BC in 1988). She is starting to run out of chemo options, and the doctor...
white_bear | Last answer
I recently took some 'cancer screening' blood tests, and came up with a positive ca 15-3 ( it was 30 and then I retested and it was 29.5). I have a strong history of early cancer in my family ( I am 56 years old). I had a screening ultra...
linden369 | Last answer
My husband has a huge Liposarcoma cancerous tumor outside of his body in the chest area. The tumor leaks and bleeds causing me to handle soiled pads and linens. The odor is horrible. Is my health in danger? Is it possible for liv...
freightened | Last answer
Hi. My mom has stage IV metastatic breast cancer including bone, liver, lung, spleen. She has had zero symptoms though or side effects from her current medication Arimidex now Aromasin, and Zometa. Bone has stablized. Liver and lun...
maybebaby29 | Last answer
I also finished chemo and into radiation for breast cancer. I have had 9 treatments with 21 more to go. my throat is very sore, hard to swallow feels like a lump in it.My radi oncologist says radiation treatments will be adjusted.The te...
bettzie | Last answer
i am a dentist, my mother age 46yrs recently undergone mastectomy FNAC report showd infiltrating duct carcinoma size was 3x3x3 approx and histopath report says 2 out of 7 lymphnode metastasis and NOS grade III . ER n PR are postive i...
silverina | Posted
1294015_tn?1272346440
I was told by one doctor that I had stage IIIc, my mass was a little over 2 cm, and I had 11+ of 30 nodes. My medical onco, when I asked him, said it really didnt matter much and he was sticking with a III,not to be concerned whether it...
soblest | Last answer
I had 11 nodes removed. I have had major drainage for 6 weeks. Drain removed after 6 weeks. Wound sealed over. Now I have a lump the size of an egg under my arm. It is hard and hurts. I was still puting out 100cc when drain removed. I di...
chui | Last answer
I have just been told my tumor marker CA27-29 has gone from 33 to 203. The doctor is ordering a cat scan. In six months its increased 170 points. Has anyone else had this happen and had a positive result. The nurse said it isn't alw...
babygui | Last answer
My son's wife was dx with stage 4 breast cancer a year ago. Their relationship went from volatile to physical on both parts. They are both getting councilling and have a social worker involved. I told my son under no circumstance could I...
Bear58 | Last answer
Hi My wife aged 74 has been diagnosed as having breast cancer in the left breast and markedly enlarged left axillary lymph nodes reaching up to 5cm in greatest diameter. The MRI report says in part that there is an extensive dense band ...
bigkev414 | Posted
hi My mother has completed her 3rd chemotherapy and asked us to come again for 4th chemo. I asked the doctor is it necesary for chemotherapy. he said that he would do 2D cardiogram and suggest further. I am confused that by the 2D ca...
udaykraj | Last answer
can you tell me how reliable Ca 153 is as a tumour marker?
tomandchris | Last answer
Bone scans taken over the past year showed hot spots in the same areas which my doctor took to be bone healing. However a recent x-ray showed my areas of cancer damage compared with a 13 months ago. What's going on and how to interpret ...
acaliforniamom | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...