Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
41 - 60 (of 672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is anybody able to share with me the likely outcome of stage IIIa breast cancer?
2 answers |
Does ER8/8 and PR8/8 means positive ER/PR or negative ER/PR
1 answer |
556566 tn?1215574530
I would love to hear from others that have had breast cancer that spread to the ovaries. I had a profalactic (sp?) hysterectomy on May 2 ...
4 answers |
To whom it may concern, a lump in my armpit has been growing ever since 3 years and i have been told by my doctor that my breast is abnor...
4 answers |
What does the CEA blood test mean. My latest test shows the level at 3.1. Is that cause for alarm?
2 answers |
my wife has breast cancer which has spread to three areas of her liver.ishe has had three sessions or chemo so far , and is doing well . ...
2 answers |
my mom is 61 yrs. and having the following fnac result. 1. Low cellular smear 2.Ductal epithelial cells present along with fat droplets...
1 answer |
Dear everyone, I desperately need some information for my Mom (in Europe) who is being treated for metastatic breast cancer since 2004...
9 answers |
I recently took some 'cancer screening' blood tests, and came up with a positive ca 15-3 ( it was 30 and then I retested and it was 29.5)...
3 answers |
My husband has a huge Liposarcoma cancerous tumor outside of his body in the chest area. The tumor leaks and bleeds causing me to handle...
1 answer |
Hi. My mom has stage IV metastatic breast cancer including bone, liver, lung, spleen. She has had zero symptoms though or side effects...
6 answers |
I also finished chemo and into radiation for breast cancer. I have had 9 treatments with 21 more to go. my throat is very sore, hard to ...
2 answers |
i am a dentist, my mother age 46yrs recently undergone mastectomy FNAC report showd infiltrating duct carcinoma size was 3x3x3 approx a...
1294015 tn?1272346440
I was told by one doctor that I had stage IIIc, my mass was a little over 2 cm, and I had 11+ of 30 nodes. My medical onco, when I asked...
5 answers |
I had 11 nodes removed. I have had major drainage for 6 weeks. Drain removed after 6 weeks. Wound sealed over. Now I have a lump the size...
3 answers |
I have just been told my tumor marker CA27-29 has gone from 33 to 203. The doctor is ordering a cat scan. In six months its increased 1...
2 answers |
My son's wife was dx with stage 4 breast cancer a year ago. Their relationship went from volatile to physical on both parts. They are bot...
22 answers |
Hi My wife aged 74 has been diagnosed as having breast cancer in the left breast and markedly enlarged left axillary lymph nodes reachin...
hi My mother has completed her 3rd chemotherapy and asked us to come again for 4th chemo. I asked the doctor is it necesary for chemother...
1 answer |
can you tell me how reliable Ca 153 is as a tumour marker?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...