Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
61 - 80 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Bone scans taken over the past year showed hot spots in the same areas which my doctor took to be bone healing. However a recent x-ray s...
1 answer |
A tumor marker has been rising for two months. I have Stage 4 with bone mets. I was taking Zometa until a year ago, when my oncologist st...
1 answer |
What does metabolically active lymph nodes mean? Thank You,KW
1 answer |
My wife had a mascetomyleft breast in December 2003 followed by chemotherapy. She had a recurrence in december 2007 in the mastectomy sca...
1 answer |
My 86 year old mother has been in denial about a lump in her breast for three yeas. It started out the size of a bean and grown to a siz...
1 answer |
Hi !!! my mother has been detected with breast cancer and has undergone surgery 2 weeks before. Dr has adviced her PET scan. As per the ...
1 answer |
My mamo results says normal but axillary lymph nodes noted, what does this mean?
1 answer |
My daughter died of breast cancer a month ago. She went through 6 months of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. Three weeks later it was dis...
9 answers |
My mom is going to be without chemo for two months due to recovery from pneumonia. In early Jan, her cancer tumor markers were stable but...
6 answers |
What is the stage of cancer of wife with post operated biopsy report nT2N0Mx and ER,PR report Negative? What is the best treatment possib...
1 answer |
This is a hypothetical question as I have yet to undergo a biopsy. I have been referred urgently to a surgeon but as yet have no appt. ...
8 answers |
I was diagnosed with stage IIIa right invasive and dcis right breast cancer, ER-,PR-, HER2+. I had 6 cycles of TCH, with herceptin to con...
4 answers |
I asked this on the wrong forum so will try again. I had estrogen sensitive cancer (both breasts and 3 lymph nodes) 6 years ago. I did ...
2 answers |
Dear Sir, My wife is a breast cancer patient and has undergone mastectomy recently. Now the doctors planned for post chemotherapy. S...
2 answers |
Can fibrometiosus turn cancerous ????
5 answers |
Please excuse me if I don't get the lingo right here, I am first becoming more educated about Stage IV BC. Last summer (2009) my beaut...
5 answers |
Hi, I rushed my 73 year old mom to the ER for pneumonia on Sunday and they admitted her. She has had 6 years of every treatment possib...
1 answer |
I am a 57-year-old breast cancer survivor. I was diagnosed in early 2008 and elected for breast preservation and had a partical mastecto...
1 answer |
Hi, I have DIC and is on my 3rd chemotherapy treatment. I had chicken pox as an adult. Should I risk participating in a blind study for...
2 answers |
Do you know what it means when a report says "masses in upper outer quadrant are more apparent than previous studies and are iso-attenuat...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources