Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
81 - 100 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can breast cancer grow on outside of breast
4 answers |
My mom was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast and lung cancer. I have no idea about any of this, we have not known anyone who has had it....
1 answer |
Please explain the test C2729 and what elevation of the number could mean to a 10+ year Breast Cancer survivor who had lumpectomy and rad...
1 answer |
I have just been told I had a abnormal Mammogram and was given a Bi Rad 4. I see the breast doctor tomorrow. I'm scared of course but I...
1 answer |
I woke up this morning with a huge rash just underneath the areola of my left breast. It is not quite a rash per se; more like snakeskin ...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a 37 years old married female, diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2010. I did 4 rounds of chemo, surgey, another 4 rounds plus radi...
2 answers |
Hi, I am post menopausal, my left breast is shrinking and I have recently started to feel nauseous. What could this all mean?
3 answers |
I am 60 yrs old and was diagnosed with recurrent breast cancer that has metastized to the several bone areas. I was given 5 courses of Ab...
2 answers |
I first posted on one of the forums in February 2009. I am from the UK and had been to hospital to have a breast lump examined. On my ini...
1 answer |
Im a 13 year old female. I haven't had sex before. Only one of my breasts are hurting. There is a lump in my left nipple. It is not that ...
3 answers |
1855517 tn?1319671152
I am in remission with stage 111c breast cancer and had many test run last night and came back normal but feel very sick and weak..had fl...
1 answer |
My daughter's mammogram/ultrasound report states "persistent ovoid mass with circumscribed margins lower inner quadrant, measuring 4 x 3....
1 answer |
My mamo result says bi rads R axillary lymph nodes noted, what does this mean
1 answer |
Biopsy report reads as follows: invasive ductal carcinoma, grade II/III, stage 3 sbr-ee, birads-5 nuclear 3/3 tubular 3/3 mitotic 1...
3 answers |
I will be caring for my neighbor during her treatment for stage 3A breast cancer. She will be receiving chemotherapy for 6 to 8 months f...
5 answers |
I have recently been treated for cellulitis. I have a seroma from lymph node removal. I am currently on chemo. The surgeon wants to op...
1 answer |
I am just recently diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer recurrence-stage 4-, 5 years follwoing DCIS. I have history of DVT and clottin...
1 answer |
My sister is 34 female, she had a sudden Body rash with a small tumor in my right breast which became breast cancer grade 3 n the surg...
3 answers |
Join us on Saturday, October 1 for Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Annual Fall Conference, News You Can Use: Breast Cancer Updates for Livi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources