Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
101 - 120 (of 672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please join us on Tuesday, September 20 from noon to 1:15pm (EDT) for Monitoring for Recurrence and Managing Fears, a FREE teleconference...
Hi, My sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago and was also diagnosed with brain metastases as a result of breas...
1 answer |
My wife is having metastatic breast cancer . She underwent six regimens of palliative chemotherapy after which a surgery was done. Post s...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer in 2007. I had 33 lymph nodes removed, 7 of which were positive. I have had lymphedema in ...
1 answer |
hi doctor , Could you please give me a bit of information as which cancer is more severe is it Ovarian Cancer 3C or Breast Cancer 3C...
2 answers |
My wife was diagnosed with stage lll breast cancer one year ago. She has had surgery chemo and rads. In January she had her first tumor m...
6 answers |
My sister has been dealing with breast cancer for about a year. She has gone through chemo, theraphy and surgery. She does not tell me e...
10 answers |
DECEMBER 2009 I FOUND A BREAST LUMP AND AFTER A MAMMOGRAM WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING THERE TO EITHER PALPATE OR ON MAMMOGRAM. IN JUNE 201...
1 answer |
My mom is 51 and has stage 4 breast cancer that spread to her bones, liver, adrenal glands, and brain. She was diagnosed almost three yea...
3 answers |
Hi all, my friend was just diagnosed Stage III. All of her friends from around the country want to support her but don't know the best w...
3 answers |
1689883 tn?1305936249
My 63 year old Grandmother was just told her breast cancer went from stage 1 go stage 3. I have been trying in every way to help. I go to...
1 answer |
329445 tn?1328924102
I have been recently diagnosis with breast cancer in November of this year, found a pucker then a lump 2.5 cm to be exact, and dx with dc...
13 answers |
Hi, I have 2.3cm FibroAdenoma on my left breast and my breast surgen left a choice to me whether to go for the removal of the lump or...
3 answers |
what is the difference between these 2 stages? I was originally stage IIB in 1999....now I have supraclavical node involvement. Some bo...
2 answers |
4 1/2 years ago my mother has a cancerous lump taken out of her breast. SHE DID NO TREATMENTs. About a year ago she found another lump in...
9 answers |
Why is it that before I had breast cancer and recieved chemo and radiation that I never got sick other than an occasional cold, and after...
1 answer |
In 2008 I was diagnosed w/ Stage III-A Breast Cancer with a Grade 9 tumor. I underwent a mastectomy, chemotherapy (ACT & Taxol) and radi...
3 answers |
Hi, I am 28 years old, have no family history of breast cancer. I found 1 lump just above my nipple on my left breast at the end of July ...
6 answers |
My mother is 86. In the spring of 2008 she was diagnosed with breast cancer – about the size of a postage stamp. She chose no surgery o...
6 answers |
My mom had stage 4 breast cancer about 5 years ago she has had no signs of tumors but the cancer cells are still in her blood. She just ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources