Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
121 - 140 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My sister was recently diagnosed with suspious magliance in both breast after having a mamogram, does this mean its breast cancer?
1 answer |
Hi, My wife (35yo) was just diagnosed with Stage IIIb breast cancer about 4 weeks ago. Since the tumor is big, the onco advised a Neo...
4 answers |
Hello, I am 57 years old. I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in 2009. I had a mastectomy (left) in Sept 2009 and have completed c...
6 answers |
My mom has fought bc since 1993. She had lumpectomy first time. Then in 96 she had masectomy on right breast where they found 1st lump be...
8 answers |
hi resist i have found a lump in my left breast an now my back an the top of my breast aches an aswell i struggle somtimes to get the b...
1 answer |
we are much tense abt her mother report, although she is fine but she has a cancer probably on stage 3, she has 3 cysts on her breast on ...
10 answers |
How do you know what type of breast cancer that you have? My pathology report says my ER is negative my PR is weakly positive my HER-2/ne...
4 answers |
I'm a 31 year old stage 4 breast cancer patient, currently in chemotherapy. I've had severe postoperative pain from the mastectomy I had ...
14 answers |
I was diagnosed with pleomorphic invasive lobular carcinoma 4 node pos.ER and PR pos.stage IIIA July '08. I have since had a bilateral m...
5 answers |
1472248 tn?1292614695
My mom -75 years-has been diagnosed with a breast cancer 3 weeks ago. she started her chimio today but had to take 20mgr of predicor yday...
7 answers |
The below is a clinical summary of my mother: "Mother of two, with no family history, postmenopausal, 59 yrs old working lady, underwent...
2 answers |
I had a lumpectomy with sentinel node biopsy August of 2006. It was followed by Mammosite treatment. Just recently, I have started having...
3 answers |
wbc
how to increase the wbc after chemo
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could give me some information on the severity of my friend's condition? I don't like to ask too mu...
4 answers |
I'm ER+M H300 PR- HER2 -. I had the 17mm breast lump grade III removed but following a PET Scan small 4 8-14mm of cancer where found on m...
1 answer |
My wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and secondries several places in the bones. Not too keen on what I see as conventiona...
3 answers |
Hi. Im looking to connect with anyother woman who have "oligiometastatic" breast cancer. this term is used to describe breast cancer m...
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer stage 4 with mets to bones, lung and central chest in Dec of 2007; I have been doing chemo for the las...
5 answers |
1294015 tn?1272346440
Just an update! Had esophageal mass removed, and it was a benign cyst, Thank God! Then this week, noticed a nodular area just below left...
1 answer |
Hi Doctors, I have diagnosed with breast cancer on July 2010. I had done mastec and reconstruct (tram flap). Now going thru chemother...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources