Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 3 and 4 treatments.
141 - 160 (of 672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Doctors, I have diagnosed with breast cancer on July 2010. I had done mastec and reconstruct (tram flap). Now going thru chemother...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Get the Facts on Breast Cancer Slideshow: http://www.medhelp.org/cancer/slideshows/17-Deadly-Rumors-About-Breast-Cancer/52 12 Ways to...
Would anyone know if it would be beneficial to use inhaled steroids (such as Flovent?) for a recurrence a radiation pneumonitis, along wi...
3 answers |
I lost my daughter at the age of 40 with breast cancer. She had 27 surgeries and she lasted 10 years prior to her death. I always ask fo...
1 answer |
Hi my sister has recently been diognised with breast cancer she has had her left breast removed and was told yesterday that it was at st...
1 answer |
My mom was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer last 2007, she did chemo once, she stopped it because she can't handle it so she just did...
2 answers |
Dear Sir/Madam, I have pain & itching .
1 answer |
My mom was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer last 2007, she did chemo once, she stopped it because she can't handle it so she just did...
1 answer |
1294015 tn?1272346440
I am a 2-yr survivor of Stage 3 Invasive ductal, ER/PR+, HER2-. I had chemo, radiation, and am now on Femara (I had a hysterectomy just a...
3 answers |
hello my mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. i work on the other side of the world, so i dont have all the details. w...
11 answers |
my aunt underwent a mammogram , ultrasound and xray to identified the mass on the left upper quadrant of her breast according to the resu...
1 answer |
there is pain at de surgery took place......... it keep paining all de time
2 answers |
recently i have the whane at my surgery took place. its keep paining everyday. how should i reduce the pain.
2 answers |
my aunt diagnose as having malignant 5 tumor of breast what does it means? she have immovable lumps in breast and axilla plus boils in th...
1 answer |
my aunt was diagnosed for having malignant 5 tumor of breast , she have immovable lumps in her breast upper quadrant and in axilla and no...
1 answer |
I have Stage 3B breast cancer, T4, N0, M0. I first had a lumpectomy 3 weeks ago, diagnosis was Invasive Lobular Carcinoma, T4a (tumor inf...
4 answers |
970851 tn?1320174178
How common is ER/PR Positive Breast Cancer in one breast and HER2/NEU in the other breast?
1 answer |
My mom, 48 years old has just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, that has spread to bone and liver. They have choosen to do Hormone Thera...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed in February with 6.0 centimeter invasive ductal carcinoma in my right breast. I am Estrogen + Progesterone - Her2 - I ...
6 answers |
I have stage one invasive lobular carcinoma in one breat, well-differeentiated tubular aadeeno carcinoma in the other. I've chose bi-late...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community Resources