Aa
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

1 - 20 (of 6743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past week I have noticed a burning sensation in my right breast. It starts directly under my armpit on the side of my breast. There is no noticible lump, depression, color or hardening, but I have a lot of breast cysts and cancer...
  Posted
I recently have been having some discharge from my nipples. Some times the discharge is white, and sometimes its a dark grayish color or green. I just got off my period about a week ago, and im sexual active with no sort of BC. What coul...
  Posted
Back in august i started to have breast and underarm pain on the right side. The doctor that i had went to went through numerous treatments (that did not work)and finally sent me to have a mammogram and an ultrasound done in october. The...
  Posted
I am 37 years old. My family has a history of Breast Cancer. I had my baseline mamogram at 35. Calcifications were found in my right breast. I had a needle biopsy, came back fine. Had re-check 6 mos. later, more calcifications, needle ...
  Posted
I found a lump in my breast over two years ago. Had a mammogram and ultrasound, but they were negative. It began bothering me again this year, and growing, so I had another mammo, and an MRI. Again nothing. The lump is in my right bre...
  Posted
could you please explain what breast crystals are? dose it mean i have cancer?
  Posted
Last year I had a Mammogram and they found two masses in my left breast. After looking at them closer they said for now they both have smooth edges when they get rough edges that means cancer. They said they would just keep an eye on the...
  Posted
Jo2
I have invasive lobular cancer, with a 5 cm tumor. I am having pre-surgical chemo. It has been almost three weeks since my first treatment (AC), but the tumor has not changed at all that I can tell. Does this mean the treatment isn't ...
  Posted
I was just informed that my mammogram showed that I have microcalcifications but they are indeterminate as they are heterogenous in the small clusters. They are recommending that I have a biopsy of two of the four groupings to assess th...
  Posted
1069633 tn?1255246589
Hello, I'm 26 years old with a past history of thyroid cancer. 3 months ago I found a lump in my right breast and ended up having an ultrasound to check. They found 2 solid hypoechoic lesions that were probably fibroadenomas but cou...
  Posted
My niece found a lump in her right breast - was scheduled to have disection & now turned into removal of a "cluster of lumps" in the inner left quadrant of breast. She is 49 and pre-memopausal & her mother died of BC. I am a 13 yr. sur...
  Posted
I am extremely worried that i have breast cancer, even though I am only 16. Two nights ago i was coming out of the shower and started to dry off when i noticed i red spot on my areola and i thought it was nothing. But a couple minutes la...
  Posted
I have been getting sharp pains under my breast. Mostly under my left side. Sometimes it feels like a shooting pain across them. I think maybe I might have pulled the muscles while I was reaching up trying to lift something could that...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 26 year old male with a breast lump in my left breast. I have had this condition since I was about 21 and it has not gotten any larger(about the size of a quater)It is round but is not symetrical with my nipple it sets ...
  Posted
hi, i would like to get some information if possible about what can be done about high ferritin levels due to multiple transfusions because of chemotherapy induced anemia. this information is for my mom who has weekly taxol and takes ar...
  Posted
I am 45 yrs old and have severe fybrocyst deasease. My breast are 75% to 100% cysts. The pain has gotten unbareable.I have seen 3 different surgeons 2 of the 3 have recommended bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction.I am working with m...
  Posted
i just turn 18 this year and i have a pea size lump under my left armpits.it has been there for a year already.but the lump does not hurt.my familly do not have any cancer history..so is it cancer...im so afraid...X<
  Posted
I'm 47 years old needing a breast biopsy. I had a routine mammogram that showed a spot (no lump is felt)and then I had a spot compression with magnification . The findings were: Presence of cluster of microcalcifications in the left ou...
  Posted
I am having a hard time getting my doctor (especially the Radiology Department) to believe the pain I continue to have three months after a biopsy (results benign). Is there anywhere I can search for something to print out and give to m...
  Posted
Since a biospy on Nov.7,2002 I have had a dull ache in the breast. There is no redness, swelling,ect. just and ache which radiates into the armpit. The biopsy results were benign, showing microcalcifications and fibrocystic changes. The...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank