Aa
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

21 - 40 (of 6743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am having a breast biopsy done this Friday due to a circle cluster of calcification. Apparently a year ago I had only a scatter pattern of no concern. What causes this calcium deposits, can I change something I am doing exercise and ...
  Posted
I've been putting off getting checked, in hope that it would go away. There is a sore lump behind my right nipple, about the size of it's areola. It has a harder feel to it than that of my left areola. There's more resistance if you sque...
  Posted
June 1998 I had a lumpectomy with lymph node removal(negative). I did radiation and was put on tamoxifen. My tumor was small (1cm) and I had clear margins. The cancer was invasive ductal, and was strongly estrogen postive. Her2Nu Negativ...
  Posted
I'm 32 years old, married mother of twins, not currently pregnant. I have been having pain in my left armpit for about 6 months now. It hasn't been constant, although lately seems to be more regular, a dull constant discomfort. It is ...
  Posted
i had a mammo a week ago..id like to know in lamens term what the above means exactly..no family hx of ca..sister had some benign lumps removed. mammo also shows 2 nodules bilaterally both 1cm. thank you in advance
  Posted
Age 55. have large hard lump in outer portion of breast that moves slightly. Could it be anything other than cancer?
  Posted
I have a pea sized lump in each armpit. They seem to be appearing and dissappearing over the last couple of weeks and have been very painful. Do you know if this could be linked to the early stages of pregnancy?
  Posted
I'm very new at this, on July 26th I had a mammogram & was called back for a magnified mommogram. I have been called and told I need to see the surgeon on Aug. 8th to schedule a biopsy. My report read, Clustered Microcalcification of the...
  Posted
I have a remote family history of breast cancer. Years ago I got hit very hard with a racquet ball in the right breast. When I got a mammogram years after it happened it showed a moderately dense appearance of the glandular tissue with a...
  Posted
I'm so glad I found this site. I recently had my annual and the doctor found a small lump. I was already expecting to be scheduled for my first mammogram, being 37 years old. But my baseline became a diagnostic, with at least 13 pictur...
  Posted
I am seven months post lumpectomy, finished chemo, radiation, and have been on Arimidex. I have been feeling a "lump" underneath my scar. A mammogram done before radiation (June) stated, "3 cm stellate density corresponding to the lump...
  Posted
Age 29, Family h/o Ca Brest Mother, Wide Local excision of L brest lump done on 25.10.2001 Infiltrating Duct Carcinoma Grade III Detected Modified R.B.score 3+3+2=8 Necrosis is noted. Desmoplasia is also seen. ER & PR : Negative. ...
  Posted
During a breast biopsy I was having to remove microcalcifications, I bled a lot and a large hematoma formed in my breast. Now that some of the swelling (2-weeks) from the procedure has started to go down, I still have the hematoma, kind ...
  Posted
I have been on Tamoxifen for almost three years. I am 42. I had breast cancer in 1998. At first with Tamoxifen I was not having periods now I am having them almost regularly. Could this mean the Tamoxifen is not as affective as it w...
  Posted
My good friend's wife had cancer radiation treatment in the lymph node area under and around the shoulder area for breast cancer. It has been about 3 to 4 years since the radiation. She is now experiencing severe radiating pain from...
  Posted
I was giving myself my monthly breast exam and noticed upon expression of my right breast only, I have blood that comes out of my nipple/milk duct. I am a 29 year old female with one child, finished breastfeeding over a year ago. Otherwi...
  Posted
Hello, My 10 year old daughter has a large lump in her armpit. When we first noticed it, it was about the size of a pencil eraser or smaller. Now it has grown larger than a silver dollar in about 2 months time. It hurts her, but only ...
  Posted
Hi. My son recently found a hard lump directly under his left nipple. He is 13. The lump is very small, only 1 cm x 1cm and it is not painful. Also, his left and right nipples seem to be inverted a lot. They are not always inverted, and ...
  Posted
My 8 yr old daughter is hurting from a lump under her left nipple. The nipple is inverted & the lump feels pretty hard. She says it hurts when you press on it but that it doesn't really hurt when you pinch it between your fingers. Her do...
  Posted
i have green fluid that leaks from my right breast on its own without me sqeezing. it makes a mess of all my bras and i am very embarrassed about this problem. my left breast excrets a brownish substances but only if it is squeezed. i ha...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank