Aa
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

41 - 60 (of 6743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a really bad pain in one area of my left breast for 3 days now. It feels like a really painful bruise - as if I had been poked with a broom handle or something, but there have been no injuries. I am a 39 year old female and...
  Posted
why is my nipple itching only on one boob an leaking an off white discharge
  Posted
I had a screening mammo that showed "scattered fibroglandular densities". Also it showed "an area which I (the radiologist) believe is simulating architectural distortion superiorly in the right MLO view, not seen with certainty on the ...
  Posted
Hi, I am 45 and was diagnosed with Estrogen positive breast cancer (1,8cm with cancer-free lymph nodes) in february 2003. I have gone through a lumpectomy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and I am now taking Tamoxifen. I am concerned howev...
  Posted
I had a small tubular cancer (1mm) removed in a surgical biopsy. I stopped using an HRT patch (on HRT for 6 years) immediately after being diagnosed and had 33 radiation treatments. At about the 2/3 mark of radiation treatments, my joi...
  Posted
Yesterday while getting in the shower, I noticed a small bruise on my right breast the size of a nickel. I know I didn't do anything to cause the bruise. Is this typically a sign of IBC? There isn't any other symptoms, just the bruise. ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with stage 1 ER/PR+ breast cancer 6 mos ago. I had a lumpectomy and radiation. I had my ovaries removed 3 mos ago due to cysts and endometriosis resulting in surgical menopause. I am having severe hot flashes, night swe...
  Posted
I am 42 years old and I started with boils on my breast about a year ago. The boils are about quarter size, (if a boil). I went to my family doctor 2 months ago and he was concerned it was IBC because of the swelling of half of my breast...
  Posted
I am 29 a year and a half ago after the birth of my daughter I had a discharge from my left breast 4x and the right1x..I would happen when I wasn't wearing a bra I would see a tiny drop on my nippple. I went to a breast spec who did a pr...
  Posted
I have two calcifications in the right breast. I am 43 years old. On the report it said "one appears to be benign the other is in question." I guess my question is....and Im sure Im reading more into this than what it is.....but If they ...
  Posted
I am curious about the use of a new treatment. I had a bilateral mastectomy following a Stage I DCI. I had a seroma that responded to use of cold laser (ML830). The benefit was that there was no heat or puncture into the skin to treat...
  Posted
Hi, I just found out that my sister was seeing blood discharge on one of her breast for 2 weeks. Is this the sign of cancer. She is 40 years old, not married, does not have children, she is even virgine. Is this sign of cancer? If it is...
  Posted
I had an FNA breast biopsy done recently. It was negative for malignancy. The report mentioned foamy histiocytes. Could you tell me the significance of that finding? Thank you very much. Bridg
  Posted
can breast hypoechoic nodule disappear?
  Posted
I recently had a surgical biopsy because of microcalcifiations. The surgeon called and said, "it's nothing. Don't even worry about it." I have two questions: one, I don't know if he removed all the calcifications, so I'm wondering if ...
  Posted
NAB
During a breast screening my doctor detected a "firm ill-defined non-mobile thickening" of the breast tissue in the upper outer quadrant of the right breast. Mammograms and ultrasound were not conclusive. Core biosies were negative. H...
  Posted
I am 42 years old. I have been having mammograms since 35 because I do not have a medical history. My recent mamm is worded as follows: There are scattered fibrogladular densities. Left breast parenchymal pattern is table. In the po...
  Posted
I had a exsional biopsy about 6 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with ADH and ALH. I have had a very light bloody discharge since the surgery, at first it was bright red and I wrote it off to the recent surgery. This week it is chocolate brow...
  Posted
On the side of my left breast, about 2 inches from the areola, I have what looks like a 1/2 inch, donut shaped swelling with what appeared to be a blood blister in the middle of it. It's tender, somewhat itchy and the skin sheds from it...
  Posted
I am 19 years old.I have not had sex in a year so i am definitely not pregnant. i have not fooled around since then either. it only comes out when i squeeze it out. there is not a lot. but im getting worried. thanks for your time!
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now