Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer Forum
Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.
41 - 60 (of 6743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a really bad pain in one area of my left breast for 3 days now. It feels like a really painful bruise - as if I had been poked...
15 answers |
why is my nipple itching only on one boob an leaking an off white discharge
2 answers |
I had a screening mammo that showed "scattered fibroglandular densities". Also it showed "an area which I (the radiologist) believe is s...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 45 and was diagnosed with Estrogen positive breast cancer (1,8cm with cancer-free lymph nodes) in february 2003. I have gone th...
3 answers |
I had a small tubular cancer (1mm) removed in a surgical biopsy. I stopped using an HRT patch (on HRT for 6 years) immediately after bei...
4 answers |
Yesterday while getting in the shower, I noticed a small bruise on my right breast the size of a nickel. I know I didn't do anything to c...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with stage 1 ER/PR+ breast cancer 6 mos ago. I had a lumpectomy and radiation. I had my ovaries removed 3 mos ago due to...
2 answers |
I am 42 years old and I started with boils on my breast about a year ago. The boils are about quarter size, (if a boil). I went to my fam...
2 answers |
I am 29 a year and a half ago after the birth of my daughter I had a discharge from my left breast 4x and the right1x..I would happen whe...
14 answers |
I have two calcifications in the right breast. I am 43 years old. On the report it said "one appears to be benign the other is in questio...
2 answers |
I am curious about the use of a new treatment. I had a bilateral mastectomy following a Stage I DCI. I had a seroma that responded to u...
4 answers |
Hi, I just found out that my sister was seeing blood discharge on one of her breast for 2 weeks. Is this the sign of cancer. She is 40 y...
8 answers |
I had an FNA breast biopsy done recently. It was negative for malignancy. The report mentioned foamy histiocytes. Could you tell me the s...
2 answers |
can breast hypoechoic nodule disappear?
2 answers |
I recently had a surgical biopsy because of microcalcifiations. The surgeon called and said, "it's nothing. Don't even worry about it." ...
2 answers |
NAB
During a breast screening my doctor detected a "firm ill-defined non-mobile thickening" of the breast tissue in the upper outer quadrant ...
3 answers |
I am 42 years old. I have been having mammograms since 35 because I do not have a medical history. My recent mamm is worded as follows:...
6 answers |
I had a exsional biopsy about 6 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with ADH and ALH. I have had a very light bloody discharge since the surgery,...
2 answers |
On the side of my left breast, about 2 inches from the areola, I have what looks like a 1/2 inch, donut shaped swelling with what appear...
5 answers |
I am 19 years old.I have not had sex in a year so i am definitely not pregnant. i have not fooled around since then either. it only come...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank