Aa
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer Forum
Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.
61 - 80 (of 6743) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mammogram Screening results indicate that I demonstrate scattered fibroglandular densitites, what is this? Also states that an asymmetri...
4 answers |
Last fall I had a mammogram that showed 2 or 3 benign calcifications. Previously I had never had a bad mammogram. No history of breast ca...
5 answers |
I understand you're unable to comment on individual cases. My apologies for implying that I wanted you to do so. I should have framed my ...
3 answers |
Hello, I have a hard lump on my left rib about 4 inches above my left breast that I noticed several months ago. It feels as hard as bone...
6 answers |
I am a 52 year old female that had a lumpectomy for DCIS two years ago. I had radiation treatment and am now taking tamoxifen. On friday ...
5 answers |
Anyone else out there have a extremely painful wire localization? My recommendation to anyone facing this procedure is to a. get lots o...
3 answers |
Hi I feel incredibly dumb for asking these questions. Following radiation treatment I was told not to use hormonal contraception (which...
3 answers |
My 15 year old daughter had an ultrasound yesterday on her breast. She has a 4.8 cm cyst that is solid with some cystic changes around it...
4 answers |
Recently I have noticed claims about new breast MRI machines for "dedicated" breast MRI and newer technology breast MRI machines. Is the...
3 answers |
two years ago i had calsifacation in my right breast and a nogel i had surgery.every thing was ok i had a mammagram done aweek ago and ...
3 answers |
Five months ago I was diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer of 2cm., and one palpable lymph node, verified as cancerous through need...
2 answers |
For the last two months I have noticed a discolored area of skin about the size of a half dollar, adjoined to the areola of my left breas...
2 answers |
I have had a spontaneous discharge of clear fluid out of my right nipple. I did not have to squeeze it for it to come out, however squee...
2 answers |
I had a core biopsy yesterday following a positive mammogram and ultrasound that confirmed a "mass" on Tuesday. Upon return home I notic...
7 answers |
interval change in small oblong nodular density in left breast. Margins less well refined in the oblong nodular density in upper medial ...
2 answers |
Inquiring if there are other cases similar to mine in which any resolution has been achieved, i.e. if there is any hope. Underwent pedic...
7 answers |
In May of 99 I made the mistake of going to a free mammogram place where I do not feel I received the greatest doctor. She must have obv...
4 answers |
Hi there. I am a 32 year old female, mother of 3 children. My youngest being 5. I am a smoker and I drink too much coffee. However, I do ...
3 answers |
I have posted before. Since August I have been having issues with my breasts (both). I am 29 yrs old, family history bc, mom at 44. Last ...
2 answers |
I am 25 and have fibrocystic breasts.I also have dark brown discharge.I have had a mammogram and sonogram.All they show are cysts.I want ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now