Aa
A
A
Close

Breastfeeding Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

21 - 40 (of 3672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14346590_tn?1451858157
Is it possible that I'm making to much milk my baby is one week old and when he nurses he only nurses on one side and he never finishes. He only eats 2oz from a bottle whether its formula or breast milk but I just finished pumping and I ...
jasmine1670 | Last answer
So this a question I'm sure most young moms thought about. I plan on breast feeding, for many reasons. Now I'm just curious if once I stop, (and I mean like completely stop like cut the baby off the chichi) will my breasts be smaller tha...
LidAnnMor5107 | Last answer
read in a Facebook group for breastfeeding mothers that you can place a Manual pump in the fridge once you done pumping to keep from cleaning it ,is this safe ? I would love to do this prolly once a night after my Lo eats at 1-2am I be ...
breonte22 | Last answer
Latch is good, no more pain from the beginnings of breastfeeding but my nipples are so sensitive. Is there anything I can do to lessen it? Please
tinykibble | Last answer
10977026_tn?1414368903
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant(4 mo) and I am also breastfeeding my 8 mo( almost 9 mo) old son. But there have been some big problems! My milk supply is so low that I only get a few drops from either breast when I pump and my son i...
Puhkin2 | Last answer
Pumped 4oz of milk and stored I was wondering once I pour it back in the bottle can I place it back on the fridge for later once my LO is done eating?? She only drinks abou 2 ounces and i don't wanna leave it out to go bad
breonte22 | Last answer
Hello, I'm looking to get some advice. My daughter is 3.5 months old and is 100% nursed. Well due to my own health issues I have to have a test done that will not allow me to nurse her for 2 days and because she eats so much I can't p...
sielipartyof4 | Last answer
I've recently went through a depression stage. With that being said I wasn't motivated to pump when I was supposed to. Now that I've had the strength to fight back my depression I've tried to pump back onto schedule when my son is expect...
leo2121 | Last answer
Hi I am breastfeeding a toddler and I am about to begin working with chemicals in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I know that I need to look at the MSDS's of each chemical I am going to be working with but should I only be concerned with an...
Mamma_of_3 | Posted
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someone can help me...
Babyko | Posted
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someone can help me...
Babyko | Posted
So my last pregnancy I never made milk, any advice or tips out there?
kysta | Last answer
Anyone know anything about pot and pregnancy? I'm not planning on smoking any during my pregnancy but is it safe (in moderation of course) when you're breast feeding? It seems like all the info out there about during or while breastfeedi...
JuliaLT2 | Last answer
baby girl is 1 week old and I've been trying my best to breast feed. It's so PAINFUL , at night my fiancé just seem to get the breast right in (use 2 hands) and it doesn't hurt but throughout the day when I do it I be in pain . One of m...
breonte22 | Last answer
Has anyone taken freeze dried seaweed capsules while breastfeeding? I have hypothyroidism and want to try taking this pill before retaking the test.
Susu_1 | Posted
Is it safe for baby
treenii | Last comment
Went out and bought a handpump to make sure I'm completely emptied , curious to know if can I mix the milk from both boobs in one bottle, or so I have to use 2 separate containers ???
breonte22 | Last answer
Is it normal for baby to only nurse for 10 mins then fall asleep also how can I help my milk drop faster it came on yesterday but it doesn't seem like a lot :(
breonte22 | Last answer
I have been breast feeding my daughter since she was born (she is almost 3 months) but since i started to work again i em making less milk, i would pump milk to leave to her then my pump broke didnt have one for like a week! She started ...
ariibel_FTM | Last answer
I am pregnant with my second child my oldest is 8 months and I just found out I'm about 8 weeks and in the last few weeks my supply has dropped to nothing. Went from nursing amd still filling bottles a day pumping to barley any milk...is...
Brittanyxo92 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...