Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
21 - 40 (of 3775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, has anyone had experience nursing after a breast reduction? Is it possible? Thanks!
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently breastfeeding my 16 month old and have been trying to wean her off recently I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant if...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Any suggestions on how I could pump during school?
3 answers |
Does anyone have experience or info on breastfeeding with saline breast implants? I am expecting for the first time and would like to bre...
|
559862 tn?1311520237
Hi ladies! I just recently weaned my 1yr old and am still getting over the engorgement. I got my first period back at the beginning of Oc...
6 answers |
Hi Mommas.. I just found out I'm pregnant 5-6weeks base on my calculation. My first son now is 15mo and still breastfeeding, is it ok n ...
5 answers |
This my second pregnancy. I breastfeed with my daughter for maybe 2 months. I couldn't produce alot. And she wouldn't latch on I had to p...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there! I am pretty sure that I'm pregnant, but it hasn't been confirmed by a doctor yet. I'm nursing my 6 month old and I'm not ready...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Is it safe to start pumping colostrum at 37 weeks pregnant and freezing it for baby?
2 answers |
I gave birth yesterday, December 28,/2016, and due to cough and colds, I wasn't allowed to breast milk my son. The doctor said, we will h...
5 answers | 3 comments |
My son will be 6 months next week. He weaned himsefl off when he was 3.5 months, 2 weeks after I returned to work due to a case of Nipple...
4 answers |
How many moms out there have breastfeed n how bad does it hurt I'm so worried n scared to do it
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm expecting my first baby at the end of March and really really want to breastfeed her, but the more I seem to read up on it the mo...
15 answers | 13 comments |
Hi, my girlfriend and I have a 2 month old baby. The problem is that she thinks she might be pregnant and both of us are not ready for an...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 14 months old and I haven't nursed him since he was 2 months old. I just noticed today that I'm still producing milk? Is this n...
2 answers |
I want to breast feed my baby because im a woman and it's my nature. But I'm not okay with the idea of something other than my boyfriend ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys, I am 22weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy. My daughter is only 15 months and she only nurses. She never adapted to d...
1 answer |
I am scared that i may still be pregnant
1 answer |
Has anyone had success using the breast pump to get milk out and into the bottle to feed baby, who has inverted nipples?! It was pretty m...
3 answers |
Hi!! So I'm 25 weeks pregnant I found out I'm expecting about 2 months ago since I started feelings movements I had no idea I'm expecting...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources