Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
21 - 40 (of 3782) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
With my first I could breastfeed because my son wouldn't latch and I didnt produce enough to fill him up so I made the decision to formul...
3 answers |
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the correct forum but it is related to breastfeeding. My husband and I were messing around and he pe...
3 answers |
Hello my husband and I would like to start trying to have a baby soon and I've been wondering how difficult it will be to breastfeed with...
1 answer |
How do I get him to latch on properly? Can nipples feel sore? How do you know if your newborn is sucking?
4 answers |
I'm 19 and 5 months and have both my nipples pierced since many late October ish can I still breastfeed ??
2 answers |
Happy anniversary to Diane1003, your Community Leader for 4 years this month! Please thank her for all she does for MedHelp members.
1 answer |
In the last couple of days I have experienced a drastic decrease in my milk supply. I usually pump 20 oz per day and supplement with one...
4 answers |
Hi, has anyone had experience nursing after a breast reduction? Is it possible? Thanks!
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently breastfeeding my 16 month old and have been trying to wean her off recently I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant if...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Any suggestions on how I could pump during school?
3 answers |
Does anyone have experience or info on breastfeeding with saline breast implants? I am expecting for the first time and would like to bre...
|
559862 tn?1311520237
Hi ladies! I just recently weaned my 1yr old and am still getting over the engorgement. I got my first period back at the beginning of Oc...
6 answers |
Hi Mommas.. I just found out I'm pregnant 5-6weeks base on my calculation. My first son now is 15mo and still breastfeeding, is it ok n ...
5 answers |
This my second pregnancy. I breastfeed with my daughter for maybe 2 months. I couldn't produce alot. And she wouldn't latch on I had to p...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there! I am pretty sure that I'm pregnant, but it hasn't been confirmed by a doctor yet. I'm nursing my 6 month old and I'm not ready...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Is it safe to start pumping colostrum at 37 weeks pregnant and freezing it for baby?
2 answers |
I gave birth yesterday, December 28,/2016, and due to cough and colds, I wasn't allowed to breast milk my son. The doctor said, we will h...
5 answers | 3 comments |
My son will be 6 months next week. He weaned himsefl off when he was 3.5 months, 2 weeks after I returned to work due to a case of Nipple...
4 answers |
How many moms out there have breastfeed n how bad does it hurt I'm so worried n scared to do it
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm expecting my first baby at the end of March and really really want to breastfeed her, but the more I seem to read up on it the mo...
15 answers | 13 comments |
A
A
Breastfeeding Community Resources