Breastfeeding Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jburgess110
I am a first time mom with a 2 week old! we have been nursing strong this whole time, and i consider myself extremely...
By Ranin19
How come right boob has ×3 time amount of milk then my left side is that normal?
3rdNdoneFeb 02
babyeebeeFeb 02
RemyredddJan 20
lguzmomJan 20
By jekanikki23
Can I breast feed after a c section? Will i produce milk like a natural birth?
By Ba13iesis
FTM & gave birth yesterday... 1. Baby REALLY latches only 2 out of 6 tries. And i really have to shove my nipple in...
By Ruby1908
Hi mommies.... I just give birth last 2weeks ago to my princess ... My question is... Trying to breastfed but my m...
By ourlastlilpeanut
Are any of you moms still currently breastfeeding your last baby? Did your ob say to take any extra vitamins? I am s...
14346590 tn?1451858157
rieteklisJan 28
babyeebeeJan 28
By jasmine1670
Is it possible that I'm making to much milk my baby is one week old and when he nurses he only nurses on one side and...
By LidAnnMor5107
So this a question I'm sure most young moms thought about. I plan on breast feeding, for many reasons. Now I'm just c...
breonte22Jan 26
EmaleeJoyJan 26
breonte22Jan 25
EmaleeJoyJan 25
Lee86leeJan 25
By breonte22
read in a Facebook group for breastfeeding mothers that you can place a Manual pump in the fridge once you done pumpi...
By tinykibble
Latch is good, no more pain from the beginnings of breastfeeding but my nipples are so sensitive. Is there anything I...
10977026 tn?1414368903
Puhkin2Jan 24
Diane1003BlankJan 24
By Puhkin2
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant(4 mo) and I am also breastfeeding my 8 mo( almost 9 mo) old son. But there have been...
breonte22Jan 24
Diane1003BlankJan 24
Caseyg30Jan 22
llmommyJan 22
By breonte22
Pumped 4oz of milk and stored I was wondering once I pour it back in the bottle can I place it back on the fridge fo...
Diane1003BlankJan 24
Sammy2016Jan 19
By sielipartyof4
Hello, I'm looking to get some advice. My daughter is 3.5 months old and is 100% nursed. Well due to my own health...
Diane1003BlankJan 24
ShyGyrlJan 16
By leo2121
I've recently went through a depression stage. With that being said I wasn't motivated to pump when I was supposed to...
By Mamma_of_3
Hi I am breastfeeding a toddler and I am about to begin working with chemicals in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I know...
By Babyko
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go...
By Babyko
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go...
kystaJan 17
By kysta
So my last pregnancy I never made milk, any advice or tips out there?
By JuliaLT2
Anyone know anything about pot and pregnancy? I'm not planning on smoking any during my pregnancy but is it safe (in ...
breonte22Jan 14
alexx1216Jan 14
By breonte22
baby girl is 1 week old and I've been trying my best to breast feed. It's so PAINFUL , at night my fiancé just seem t...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
Blank
Diane1003
St. Paul, MN
4268628 tn?1375044776
Blank