Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
61 - 80 (of 3709) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14346590 tn?1451858157
Is it possible that I'm making to much milk my baby is one week old and when he nurses he only nurses on one side and he never finishes. ...
3 answers |
So this a question I'm sure most young moms thought about. I plan on breast feeding, for many reasons. Now I'm just curious if once I sto...
5 answers |
read in a Facebook group for breastfeeding mothers that you can place a Manual pump in the fridge once you done pumping to keep from clea...
6 answers |
Latch is good, no more pain from the beginnings of breastfeeding but my nipples are so sensitive. Is there anything I can do to lessen it...
6 answers |
10977026 tn?1414368903
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant(4 mo) and I am also breastfeeding my 8 mo( almost 9 mo) old son. But there have been some big problems! ...
2 answers |
Pumped 4oz of milk and stored I was wondering once I pour it back in the bottle can I place it back on the fridge for later once my LO i...
8 answers |
Hello, I'm looking to get some advice. My daughter is 3.5 months old and is 100% nursed. Well due to my own health issues I have to ha...
2 answers |
I've recently went through a depression stage. With that being said I wasn't motivated to pump when I was supposed to. Now that I've had ...
4 answers |
Hi I am breastfeeding a toddler and I am about to begin working with chemicals in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I know that I need to look...
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someon...
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someon...
So my last pregnancy I never made milk, any advice or tips out there?
2 answers |
Anyone know anything about pot and pregnancy? I'm not planning on smoking any during my pregnancy but is it safe (in moderation of course...
5 answers |
baby girl is 1 week old and I've been trying my best to breast feed. It's so PAINFUL , at night my fiancé just seem to get the breast rig...
3 answers |
Has anyone taken freeze dried seaweed capsules while breastfeeding? I have hypothyroidism and want to try taking this pill before retakin...
Is it safe for baby
2 answers | 1 comment |
Went out and bought a handpump to make sure I'm completely emptied , curious to know if can I mix the milk from both boobs in one bottle,...
2 answers |
Is it normal for baby to only nurse for 10 mins then fall asleep also how can I help my milk drop faster it came on yesterday but it does...
4 answers |
I have been breast feeding my daughter since she was born (she is almost 3 months) but since i started to work again i em making less mil...
3 answers |
I am pregnant with my second child my oldest is 8 months and I just found out I'm about 8 weeks and in the last few weeks my supply has d...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank