Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
61 - 80 (of 3736) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Quick question. With my first son my milk didnt come in for almost a week after he was born making breastfeeding hard. Has anyone had bet...
4 answers |
9954249 tn?1411368333
Hey ladies, I would love some tips for weaning from other mummas that have weaned their baby from breastfeeding before. I'm currently bre...
1 answer |
599316 tn?1256925213
Well i decided to stop breastfeeding, please no lectures. I gave her what she needs. But i stopped yesterday and today im severely engorg...
21 answers |
I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2 while nursing my 9-month-old son. The past few days my milk supply has DRASTICALLY plummeted to the poi...
1 answer |
i had an abortion last year and still my right breast has milk when i squeeze..its been a year im really scared that it might cause cance...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone gotten pregnant while breastfeeding?
6 answers |
My hubby and I have been talking about breast feeding. Now we were both bottle babies. Our parents even used the same formula. I know tha...
1 answer |
13779191 tn?1452842449
My son is a month old and I'm a new mom. I've been breast feeding him. This past weekend my mom had him all weekend. I was able to pump a...
Hello everyone, I am looking for some help, as I couldn't established my milk supply for my daughter until now when she is 4+ month. ...
4 answers |
I guess this isn't a question. My daughter tends to spit up after most feedings and it just makes me want to cry sometimes because she'll...
2 answers |
My grandmother is ill and she lives in Texas. I'm from Colorado and will be making a trip tomorrow to go visit her. But it's a 12 hour dr...
3 answers |
I'm not sure if I'm producing the amount of milk I'm supposed to, I have an 8 day old and he won't latch, I've tried nipple sheilds and h...
4 answers |
Question for all you moms out there... I want to breast feed for a few months (I've heard it's great for bonding) then I want to pump and...
3 answers |
14346590 tn?1451858157
My baby is 2cweeks old I was producing lots of milk (4-6 oz from both sides) and now I'm barely producing an ounce from both sides! I hon...
1 answer |
Hi mommies.. I just give it 3weeks ago and I bf... My question is.. Went i bf, I feel my baby having a flam... Is it normal... Wat shou...
1 answer |
My baby girl is 2 weeks old and she's always hungry. I nurse her then two hrs later crying again. So I started supplementing at night wit...
8 answers |
Question for all you moms out there... I want to breast feed for a few months (I've heard it's great for bonding) then I want to pump and...
3 answers |
6886003 tn?1457234722
I wanted to breastfeed my first but never experienced my milk coming in. I never had engorged breasts and had to start supplementing beca...
4 answers |
After I breastfed baby#2 one of my nipples inverted and since my husband didn't mind, I never thought to get it corrected...but now I'm p...
7 answers |
14346590 tn?1451858157
how come when I breastfeed my son only takes a few ***** and then he seems to fall asleep but when he bottle feeds he basically stays awa...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...