Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
81 - 100 (of 3736) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a first time mom with a 2 week old! we have been nursing strong this whole time, and i consider myself extremely lucky that things h...
4 answers |
How come right boob has ×3 time amount of milk then my left side is that normal?
9 answers | 1 comment |
Can I breast feed after a c section? Will i produce milk like a natural birth?
5 answers |
FTM & gave birth yesterday... 1. Baby REALLY latches only 2 out of 6 tries. And i really have to shove my nipple in his mouth. Was it t...
6 answers |
Hi mommies.... I just give birth last 2weeks ago to my princess ... My question is... Trying to breastfed but my milk only 60 to 70ml ...
Are any of you moms still currently breastfeeding your last baby? Did your ob say to take any extra vitamins? I am still breastfeeding m...
5 answers |
14346590 tn?1451858157
Is it possible that I'm making to much milk my baby is one week old and when he nurses he only nurses on one side and he never finishes. ...
3 answers |
So this a question I'm sure most young moms thought about. I plan on breast feeding, for many reasons. Now I'm just curious if once I sto...
5 answers |
read in a Facebook group for breastfeeding mothers that you can place a Manual pump in the fridge once you done pumping to keep from clea...
6 answers |
Latch is good, no more pain from the beginnings of breastfeeding but my nipples are so sensitive. Is there anything I can do to lessen it...
6 answers |
10977026 tn?1414368903
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant(4 mo) and I am also breastfeeding my 8 mo( almost 9 mo) old son. But there have been some big problems! ...
2 answers |
Pumped 4oz of milk and stored I was wondering once I pour it back in the bottle can I place it back on the fridge for later once my LO i...
8 answers |
Hello, I'm looking to get some advice. My daughter is 3.5 months old and is 100% nursed. Well due to my own health issues I have to ha...
2 answers |
I've recently went through a depression stage. With that being said I wasn't motivated to pump when I was supposed to. Now that I've had ...
4 answers |
Hi I am breastfeeding a toddler and I am about to begin working with chemicals in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I know that I need to look...
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someon...
Is their anyone who experiencing low milk production? What did you do to increase it? Somewhat my milk starting to go away :( hope someon...
So my last pregnancy I never made milk, any advice or tips out there?
2 answers |
Anyone know anything about pot and pregnancy? I'm not planning on smoking any during my pregnancy but is it safe (in moderation of course...
5 answers |
baby girl is 1 week old and I've been trying my best to breast feed. It's so PAINFUL , at night my fiancé just seem to get the breast rig...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources