Breastfeeding Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bluu1218
Has anyone had a c section and still was able to produce milk for your baby right away
By Meci15
Any experienced breastfeeding mothers have any ideas or suggestions on how to increase milk supply for your little one?
By mamamoncy
do breastfeed babies need to be burped? also, do they get colics? baby girl was born 2 days ago...
By Baby_Girl_2015
My sweet baby girl was born on Tuesday and I haven't been able to produce enough milk to fill her up. I tried to pump...
QetiFeb 19
By Qeti
Hi. I'm 27 years old, breastfeeding. I'm a lot concerned about having NO wish for having sex. I was pregnant, when i ...
By mee25
i had my son on 21st january and i so far i have breast feed him. I want to continu to do so But some family members ...
By ady_f
i don't want my baby to get colic or gas! I mean at least want to try my best to keep her as comfy and healthy as I can
Mrs_MP3Feb 21
TinuhaFeb 21
By Baby_girl09
Do you get soo thirsty when breastfeeding? I'm so thirsty, I been keeping up with drinking water & gaterode. I'm ftm,...
By erika0013
breastfeed is hard!!
MelB317Feb 20
maw4389Feb 20
By denise_23
Had my babygirl 2-15-15 and for 2 days I breastfeed, but my nipple got extremely irrigatedbleeding and blblistering,...
10487905_tn?1421083783
By newoutlook12
What is the herb that helps you produce more milk? I remember the nurse saying something about it when I had my last ...
9590250_tn?1423291053
By TreishaM
So I am going to breastfeed my daughter but my boyfriend wants to take her to his family reunion in August in Alabama...
By daisy_Love15
Can you breastfeeding while smokeing jw becausec imbunder to Much stress
dankatFeb 13
melyshaFeb 13
By Ria_George14
anyone know anyways to keep your milk flowing? im breast feed my 2 month old and the last couple days i havent been g...
By susamor
Started cramping and spotting brown pink discharge and my doctor had told me this could happen if I continued breastf...
By jessica18xx
Any ladies know how to ease up engorgement, i gave birth on the 11th and they had to take my baby to a doff hospital ...
By laurenfarnold
I am a ftm. I plan on breast feeding after the baby is born in July. I am also going to be attending nursing school t...
By kylebabyboo
I never breastfeed My first daughter But I want to breastfeed this baby I am only 6weeks and I want to breastfeed but...
By bluu1218
So I want to breastfeed but I'm scared if I introduce the bottle he won't latch on to me anymore. Then I'm scared I ...
1468158_tn?1363029895
By hobojo
So i recently quit breastfeeding my lil one shes turning 1 an i was i believe it's called touched out, i made it pret...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank