Aa
A
A
Close
Breastfeeding Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
81 - 100 (of 3709) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies....I'm having a c-section on Saturday at 37 weeks. My concern is that I want to breast feed but I'm hearing that my milk won't ...
3 answers |
392430 tn?1382908381
I nurse all but 2 feedings in which Daddy give Phin a bottle of expressed milk. He does the bedtime feeding and the 2 am feeding. This wo...
9 answers |
Hello ladies! I would like to know if when I breastfeed, if the baby only takes one breast and is satisified, do I pump the other one?
I recently had my daughter 5 weeks ago and I've had some ups and downs on milk supply. It was ok at first but due to stress I believe my ...
9 answers |
Hi all I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant and was wondering if I decide to breast feed can I do the two breast feed maybe twice a day and us...
4 answers |
If I have one drink (a frozen margarita) how long do I have to wait to breastfeed again ?
So I had my son on the 26th and everyone has been telling me to switch to formula because I have flat nipples and the only way to get my ...
3 answers |
I got delivered on 25th DEC. My baby is not sucking my nipples. My Brest is getting tight with milk. I want my baby to feed my milk.wat t...
2 answers |
Ik this is only for expecting mothers but my daughter is two months and I am slowly giving up on breastfeeding her and I don't want to bu...
7 answers |
My baby is 1 week 5 days old. The nurses told me I have flat & inverted nipples so it was going to be hard for me to nurse. I tried the f...
4 answers |
Any advice on what to do or what to take to help my milk supply? My daughter is barely 9 weeks and I suddenly started to produce less and...
4 answers | 1 comment |
1827365 tn?1410509906
I'm breastfeeding my 9 month old baby, and I plan on breastfeeding at least up to when she's a year old. However, all people say my milk ...
3 answers |
Is it okay to breastfeed while you're pregnant? I have a 4 month old and I found out I'm pregnant about 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure how far...
3 answers |
My new baby girl is 2weeks and 4 days old. I'm only brestfeeding and I have a clogged milk duct in one of my breasts. I have tried almost...
1 answer |
My son is 3 weeks and my milk is still coming in. Do you mommy's know if I could still pump and possibly get him on breast milk?
5 answers |
So I have a 3 week old and i pump exclusively. Week 1 and 2 I had so much milk my breast stayed fully engorged and i could pump 5oz per ...
When pumping your breast milk and you put it in the freezer how long will it last?
6 answers |
I have baby 2 days ago, however my baby wasn't getting any milk, and this morning I woke up, they are full, and running, inside feels lik...
7 answers |
Is anyone else exclusively pumping for their baby? I am getting different answers on when to start.
6 answers |
When is a good time to introduce a bink if you are planning to breastfeed? I seen a new mom give a binkie to her 1 day old baby, it s...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...