648?1273687834
Breasts User Group
About This Group:

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.

Founded by sheba_7 on May 12, 2010
39 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JayneCarol
I have pimple like bumps on my areola and nipples. I have had them for 10 years. I have been told I have clogged br...
By ViperGoat
I just noticed a sore lump under my left Nipple while trying to lay in my stomach... I'm on my period, and I wonder i...
By savanahhicks
Hi im 17 years old and my right boob always hurts and it has a lump i have told my mom about it and she said she has ...
By AliceCDSubero Blank
I have a massive red patch under my left breast (which keeps growing), its not itchy or tender like a rash would be. ...
By mahaliag Blank
A few weeks ago my left nipple started to itch like crazy, so naturally I scratched it and that caused scabs on my ni...
By emsecklang Blank
I am 49 yrs old and already menopause, but how my both nipples hurt 5 days now?
By VictoriaLeann Blank
I keep having this painful stinging in my right nipple. It starts from the side of my right breast and makes its way ...
By Rikku_Roo Blank
I am 20 years old and for the past few weeks I have had a dull pain in my left breast. I don't usually feel the pain ...
4650240_tn?1357663675
By ctsally Blank
46 yrs had a hysterecomty a few months after that both breast became painful and tender is this common?
3959157_tn?1349444228
By babyakers Blank
Hello everyone. I love my nipples being stucked on and being played with but when my bf stuckes and plays with it hur...
By lizmor42 Blank
I am 18 years old and when i was 14 years old i was prescribed an antidepressant that caused my breasts to lactate. I...
By niyidrums Blank
I always have the thought tht is when u r pregnant or when u have a baby tht breast milk is suppose to come outta ur ...
By mumstheword88 Blank
I have a small growth on the bottom of my left nipple. it started out itchy but that has stopped now. It now bleed bu...
By janewhitmer Blank
I had a mammogram and they found cyst clusters in both breasts. I have a lot of pain and drainage. Does this sound n...
By Kmom1820 Blank
I'm having serial breast ultrasounds to follow 8+ benign looking (according to the radiologist) breast nodules. The ...
By lesliemw23 Blank
I have been experiencing some pain in my left breast. The only time I feel it is when pressure is applied to the area...
By mm22732 Blank
i have had pains in nipples for 3weeks and last few days had shooting pains in left breast and i went to doc 2day she...
By jmgarren83 Blank
I have never done this before, but I have run out of options. About 6 months ago I started getting bigger, like fr...
1311546_tn?1273682931
By sheba_7 Blank
I am a 53 yr old female with an adult son. For years, I have suffered with Fibrocystic breasts, and have recently bee...
Recent Activity
1107684_tn?1330814732
Blank
moonpiebaby Good Lord enough with the S... Comment
Dec 13
Blank
JayneCarol joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 08
Blank
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!