Aa
A
A
Close

Breasts Group

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.

1 - 20 (of 21) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been dealing with this breast pain for over the past two weeks. I gave up caffeine about a month ago because that is what my obgyn suggested because I was having the same pain previously. I noticed after I gave up the caffeine tha...
Jewls86 | Posted
My period ended a week ago but now I have sore nipples and areola. Does someone know what could be wrong.
zbp | Posted
I have pimple like bumps on my areola and nipples. I have had them for 10 years. I have been told I have clogged breast ducts. My son is now 21. I did breast feed, but had no bumps before or after. When I squeeze them there is a thi...
JayneCarol | Posted
I just noticed a sore lump under my left Nipple while trying to lay in my stomach... I'm on my period, and I wonder if it has anything to do with it? By the way, I'm 15 years old.
ViperGoat | Last answer
Hi im 17 years old and my right boob always hurts and it has a lump i have told my mom about it and she said she has the same thing its been hurting for a long time ago it hurts some days and then it stops then it hurts again is it from ...
savanahhicks | Posted
I have a massive red patch under my left breast (which keeps growing), its not itchy or tender like a rash would be. But if its not a rash what is it? (see photo)
AliceCDSubero | Posted
A few weeks ago my left nipple started to itch like crazy, so naturally I scratched it and that caused scabs on my nipple. Anyway, after about a week the itchiness died down. About 2 weeks after that I got this weird pain in both nipples...
mahaliag | Posted
I am 49 yrs old and already menopause, but how my both nipples hurt 5 days now?
emsecklang | Posted
I keep having this painful stinging in my right nipple. It starts from the side of my right breast and makes its way to my nipple. When i try and hold it to stop the pain.. of course my nipple gets hard but it always feels.. sort of wet....
VictoriaLeann | Posted
I am 20 years old and for the past few weeks I have had a dull pain in my left breast. I don't usually feel the pain until I move my breast or lie on my front/left side. I also get a pain in my back directly opposite but I often get back...
Rikku_Roo | Posted
4650240_tn?1357663675
46 yrs had a hysterecomty a few months after that both breast became painful and tender is this common?
ctsally | Posted
3959157_tn?1349444228
Hello everyone. I love my nipples being stucked on and being played with but when my bf stuckes and plays with it hurt a little or sometimes it hurts really bad. What can do to make it were my nipples not hurt when being stycked on being...
babyakers | Posted
I am 18 years old and when i was 14 years old i was prescribed an antidepressant that caused my breasts to lactate. I was taken off the medicine and the lactating went down but has not stopped. It changes between a heavy amount of liquid...
lizmor42 | Posted
I always have the thought tht is when u r pregnant or when u have a baby tht breast milk is suppose to come outta ur breast. i aint pregnant and more also i am a virgin but i realise when i scruz ma breast, breast milk are coming out.......
niyidrums | Posted
I have a small growth on the bottom of my left nipple. it started out itchy but that has stopped now. It now bleed but only very little and i can pick lumps out from inside it. the growth is only about 1cm wide and 0.5cm long. what could...
mumstheword88 | Posted
I had a mammogram and they found cyst clusters in both breasts. I have a lot of pain and drainage. Does this sound normal. My breast have swollen and under my arms seem puffy too. Any advise will help.. Thanks. They have no plans to...
janewhitmer | Posted
I'm having serial breast ultrasounds to follow 8+ benign looking (according to the radiologist) breast nodules. The largest being 11mm. I recently received a note from my Gyne with the statement that I could also follow up with a surge...
Kmom1820 | Posted
I have been experiencing some pain in my left breast. The only time I feel it is when pressure is applied to the area. When I lay on that area etc. I am taking birth control pills, and just finished my period last week. There are no visi...
lesliemw23 | Posted
i have had pains in nipples for 3weeks and last few days had shooting pains in left breast and i went to doc 2day she said it is a thickened mammory gland due to horomones and i have to go back in two weeks for her to check breast again,...
mm22732 | Posted
I have never done this before, but I have run out of options. About 6 months ago I started getting bigger, like from a 36c to now a 36dd. In March I got off depo to attempt to get pregnant. Since my last period about a month ago, I ha...
jmgarren83 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1107684_tn?1448832030
Blank
moonpiebaby commented on moonpiebaby's status
Feb 08
1107684_tn?1448832030
Blank
moonpiebaby 30 days out from getting th... Comment
Feb 08