Aa
A
A
Close
Burns Community
Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.
1 - 20 (of 117) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My upper arm was burned with a cigar about one day ago. It was held there for a few seconds and left a large circle on my arm. It indents...
days ago a small piece of burning plastic bag got on my right ring finger. It left a little hole maybe 1mm deep and size of a pencil era...
I am a 45 YR old black male. I have dyed my beard for many months. I shave the beard after much recent irritation. To my surprise my skin...
Hi, I had laser tattoo removal carried out 8 weeks ago. (Not the first time). On this occasion the wound became infected after a week. I ...
Good morning, 3 months ago i went to the beach. Before I enter to the sea at 13:00 O‘clock I put a tanning cream. Everything then went...
I naturally have very fair skin but have never got a sunburn. When I was young, I always wore a ton of sunscreen because of how fair I wa...
1 answer |
I tried this product trichloroacetic acid and i got some on my normal skin!for 3 weeks its been pink as if it dried up wit a scar....
Im 13 and i accidentally inhaled some leaking aaa battery fumes. i only smelled it for 1 second. What can i do? am i ok?
I put diaper rash on my baby face to clear up rash / heat bumps. . It was dry and blotchy lights spots all over his face the next day ......
Inhaled chemical accidently .. it was cockroach spray.. my nose is burning from two days doctor told me to put nose drops and take steam(...
1 answer |
Greetings, On September 2014; a 26 year old female was attacked with with Glacial acetic acid and sustained serious skin damage in diffe...
About a week ago got a 2nd degree burn on my fingers and blisters began to form. None of the blisters were popped. As the largest one sta...
My daughter aged 11 years tried ti open the pressure cooker without releasing the steam and burnt her knee almost 8". My wife immediate p...
Last month my face and left hand burnt due to falling of hot water when slep down. Now I am recover but some skin mark on face and left h...
My boyfriend handed me a bag of crystal method and made me stuff it in my underwear and it broke, I couldn't get it off for 30 minutes an...
My son got a first degree burn on penis from hot water. A small part of the skin got pealed off. We have taken him to hospital & he wa...
63984 tn?1385441539
I have had a lot of radiation used to insert a lot of heart stents (11) and a pacemaker over the last 15 years. My heart history is comp...
I'm not exactly sure how bad this is but I can say it does not hurt and has not blistered. The initial burn turned pure white and within...
1 answer |
I got bleach on my face about a week ago it burned then became a scab and im wondering if my face will go back to normal ? :( it's just a...
1 answer |
My body burns off and on I'm scared I have two little boys who mean the world to me . I have told my dr she thinks it is stress . I have ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Burns Community Resources