Aa
A
A
Close
Burns Community
Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.
1 - 20 (of 124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got burn about 3 days ago. it still hurts and it all red and it stays wet all day what can I do to make it better.
This past Tuesday, I had a mishap with a very hot piece of food that went straight to my throat for a few seconds, and I drank some cold ...
About 2 months ago I was playing football with my friends and I was in the sun for a long period of time. I've got red hair and fair skin...
About 12 days ago, I was swimming in a friend's pool with her and some of her family. We were playing games, horsing around, and I fell i...
My wife burned is legs 50% and hand 20%, now she has highly pain and fever with bometing . She is pregnant almost 5 weeks . Can she takes...
My 15 yr old daughter was accidentally sprayed with hot mechanical oil. Where it landed on her legs, she had small red spots and that eve...
18405950 tn?1464629303
I was getting my hair washed and blowdryed two years ago and the heat burned a part of my scalp, i didnt think nothing of it because i di...
My upper arm was burned with a cigar about one day ago. It was held there for a few seconds and left a large circle on my arm. It indents...
days ago a small piece of burning plastic bag got on my right ring finger. It left a little hole maybe 1mm deep and size of a pencil era...
I am a 45 YR old black male. I have dyed my beard for many months. I shave the beard after much recent irritation. To my surprise my skin...
Hi, I had laser tattoo removal carried out 8 weeks ago. (Not the first time). On this occasion the wound became infected after a week. I ...
Good morning, 3 months ago i went to the beach. Before I enter to the sea at 13:00 O‘clock I put a tanning cream. Everything then went...
I naturally have very fair skin but have never got a sunburn. When I was young, I always wore a ton of sunscreen because of how fair I wa...
1 answer |
I tried this product trichloroacetic acid and i got some on my normal skin!for 3 weeks its been pink as if it dried up wit a scar....
Im 13 and i accidentally inhaled some leaking aaa battery fumes. i only smelled it for 1 second. What can i do? am i ok?
I put diaper rash on my baby face to clear up rash / heat bumps. . It was dry and blotchy lights spots all over his face the next day ......
Inhaled chemical accidently .. it was cockroach spray.. my nose is burning from two days doctor told me to put nose drops and take steam(...
|
Greetings, On September 2014; a 26 year old female was attacked with with Glacial acetic acid and sustained serious skin damage in diffe...
About a week ago got a 2nd degree burn on my fingers and blisters began to form. None of the blisters were popped. As the largest one sta...
My daughter aged 11 years tried ti open the pressure cooker without releasing the steam and burnt her knee almost 8". My wife immediate p...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Burns Community Resources