Burns Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By theresa57 Blank
I recently had a short scar face lift under a local. After the surgery my head was wrapped. A few hours later after...
By mazza695 Blank
last night i had a minor accident whilst lighting the cooker, after several flicks of the ignition light i opened t...
By rachox Blank
Several years ago, I was burned during a bikini wax on the delicate skin around my anus. The skin is fine, but disco...
JarreddkMar 12, 2009
hotmom1234Feb 03, 2009
By artchick5 Blank
I just burnt the hell out of my face. I was cooking gumbo and it splattered up on my face. It really hurts and I don'...
By lesser Blank
Hi I inadvertently injured myself last Thurs (Dec 1) via hot water and have developed painful blisters about the sph...
By madhavthorat Blank
what is stiven jonson and how it occurs. its a burn case that i know. in stiven jonson the burn takes place on full b...
blossom373Oct 14, 2010
By MsChloe Blank
I gave my friend a facial 2 days ago. I used a 30% glycolic peel on for 8 minutes, then used a microdermabrasion crea...
By mila2007 Blank
My 11 year old son applied shampoo thinking it was facial winter cream on his face. This has caused a chemical burn o...
HageyMar 22, 2009
vmwilliamsNov 30, 2007
By vmwilliams Blank
i have a wart on my toe which was frozen on monday with histofreeze and doctor said if nothing happens use a cautic p...
tashberryMar 22, 2008
By pm247 Blank
I have a burn scar on the side of my face that is several years old and never completely healed. It's an oblong 1" s...
By BurnGuy Blank
Burned my face with chlorine out of idiocy about 5 years ago when I was 13. I burned the area between my eye brows an...
By shmegs Blank
I wrote to u once before about my grandfather and the propane accident that blew up and burned him. its been 2 wks. I...
shmegsNov 28, 2007
By cassidymccallan Blank
I heard to put raw garlic on acne/pimples. Therefore I tried this and left it on for about 1/2 hour just on my chin w...
megharNov 28, 2007
By meghar Blank
I am recently scalded the back of my neck & head w/ water I had just taken off the stove. I went to the ER & was told...
BladevampirekkMar 01, 2010
mashimaro4Sep 07, 2009
aolleMar 03, 2009
MARLENE63Nov 25, 2007
By Sadjar Blank
I burned my face 3 days ago when i spilled 151 proof alcohol on it and accidentaly lit it on fire. I put it out as qu...
Hannahs_DadNov 20, 2008
By cam396 Blank
Hi,i am a African American male,i had pimples and a friend told me to use bleaching cream to get rid of them but it h...
By JAZZ8882 Blank
I used a wax strip to remove hair from my jawline and area underneath....when the adhesive didn't pull off all the h...
By SexyS Blank
This week I'm goin to the docs but wanna make sure I'm really not so Ill...Since last week wed. I;ve had sum bad pain...
334032_tn?1195422436
rogue24Nov 18, 2007
By rogue24 Blank
Hi. A couple of days ago what appeared to be a rash on my thigh appeared. My husband and I can't figure this out ...
By Polly49 Blank
I was in a grease fire in July of 1992. I was burned over 24% of my body--both feet, right calf, left back of thigh f...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank