Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Burns Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
41 - 60 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had a short scar face lift under a local. After the surgery my head was wrapped. A few hours later after the novacane starte...
1 answer |
last night i had a minor accident whilst lighting the cooker, after several flicks of the ignition light i opened the oven and the bott...
1 answer |
Several years ago, I was burned during a bikini wax on the delicate skin around my anus. The skin is fine, but discolored white in a rea...
1 answer |
I just burnt the hell out of my face. I was cooking gumbo and it splattered up on my face. It really hurts and I don't want a scar. Any s...
3 answers |
Hi I inadvertently injured myself last Thurs (Dec 1) via hot water and have developed painful blisters about the sphincter as of two day...
1 answer |
what is stiven jonson and how it occurs. its a burn case that i know. in stiven jonson the burn takes place on full body with the mere ef...
1 answer |
I gave my friend a facial 2 days ago. I used a 30% glycolic peel on for 8 minutes, then used a microdermabrasion cream that contains magn...
2 answers |
My 11 year old son applied shampoo thinking it was facial winter cream on his face. This has caused a chemical burn on his face so there'...
1 answer |
i have a wart on my toe which was frozen on monday with histofreeze and doctor said if nothing happens use a cautic pencil..i used it on ...
3 answers |
I have a burn scar on the side of my face that is several years old and never completely healed. It's an oblong 1" scar, and the top par...
2 answers |
Burned my face with chlorine out of idiocy about 5 years ago when I was 13. I burned the area between my eye brows and now I have a dark ...
1 answer |
I wrote to u once before about my grandfather and the propane accident that blew up and burned him. its been 2 wks. I found out that 25% ...
1 answer |
I heard to put raw garlic on acne/pimples. Therefore I tried this and left it on for about 1/2 hour just on my chin where the pimples wer...
3 answers |
I am recently scalded the back of my neck & head w/ water I had just taken off the stove. I went to the ER & was told that I was lucky, t...
3 answers |
I burned my face 3 days ago when i spilled 151 proof alcohol on it and accidentaly lit it on fire. I put it out as quickly as possible, b...
7 answers |
Hi,i am a African American male,i had pimples and a friend told me to use bleaching cream to get rid of them but it hurt more than helped...
2 answers |
I used a wax strip to remove hair from my jawline and area underneath....when the adhesive didn't pull off all the hair, I then, stupidl...
1 answer |
This week I'm goin to the docs but wanna make sure I'm really not so Ill...Since last week wed. I;ve had sum bad pains when I urinated..T...
1 answer |
334032 tn?1195422436
Hi. A couple of days ago what appeared to be a rash on my thigh appeared. My husband and I can't figure this out because I haven't ea...
2 answers |
I was in a grease fire in July of 1992. I was burned over 24% of my body--both feet, right calf, left back of thigh from knee, buttocks, ...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?