Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Burns Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

41 - 60 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had a short scar face lift under a local. After the surgery my head was wrapped. A few hours later after the novacane started wearing off I had a SHARP pain in my head area above my ear. I phone the doctor and complained an...
  Posted
last night i had a minor accident whilst lighting the cooker, after several flicks of the ignition light i opened the oven and the bottom of the cooker blasted out with a blast of light which has left me wi th a minor burn to my wrist...
  Posted
Several years ago, I was burned during a bikini wax on the delicate skin around my anus. The skin is fine, but discolored white in a really bizarre shape. Is there anything I can do to even out the color and get the skin to look normal...
  Posted
I just burnt the hell out of my face. I was cooking gumbo and it splattered up on my face. It really hurts and I don't want a scar. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Artchick5
  Posted
Hi I inadvertently injured myself last Thurs (Dec 1) via hot water and have developed painful blisters about the sphincter as of two days ago. Last night I slept very little as the pain was constant. I have not seen a doctor. What shoul...
  Posted
what is stiven jonson and how it occurs. its a burn case that i know. in stiven jonson the burn takes place on full body with the mere effect of tablets that is drugs but i would kile to know more about it
  Posted
I gave my friend a facial 2 days ago. I used a 30% glycolic peel on for 8 minutes, then used a microdermabrasion cream that contains magnesium crystals for about 30 seconds. Then washed off with cold water, a towel. I followed with a min...
  Posted
My 11 year old son applied shampoo thinking it was facial winter cream on his face. This has caused a chemical burn on his face so there's a dark mark. At the school clinic the doctor applied Caladry. It's now three days and the skin i...
  Posted
i have a wart on my toe which was frozen on monday with histofreeze and doctor said if nothing happens use a cautic pencil..i used it on wednesday and now my toe is gone black and it it spreading and it is shrivelling up but no pain and ...
  Posted
I have a burn scar on the side of my face that is several years old and never completely healed. It's an oblong 1" scar, and the top part keeps scabbing and periodically bleeding slightly. Is there a way to make it heal and stop bleedi...
  Posted
Burned my face with chlorine out of idiocy about 5 years ago when I was 13. I burned the area between my eye brows and now I have a dark spot there that make me look like I have a unibrow. I'm considering getting my PCP to refer me to a ...
  Posted
I wrote to u once before about my grandfather and the propane accident that blew up and burned him. its been 2 wks. I found out that 25% of his body was burnt and that yes he did have inflammatory busies.they put him on a respirator and ...
  Posted
I heard to put raw garlic on acne/pimples. Therefore I tried this and left it on for about 1/2 hour just on my chin where the pimples were. Now my whole chin is red, blistered and oozing?? PLEASE HELP..What do I do?
  Posted
I am recently scalded the back of my neck & head w/ water I had just taken off the stove. I went to the ER & was told that I was lucky, there were no blisters, and given me a shot of morphine & loratab precrip. The next day, the burn ar...
  Posted
I burned my face 3 days ago when i spilled 151 proof alcohol on it and accidentaly lit it on fire. I put it out as quickly as possible, but not before I had burned a majority of my face. For the most part, it doesnt seem too serious, the...
  Posted
Hi,i am a African American male,i had pimples and a friend told me to use bleaching cream to get rid of them but it hurt more than helped,it basically destroyed my face and complexion, i have dark spots on my fore head over my nose and ...
  Posted
I used a wax strip to remove hair from my jawline and area underneath....when the adhesive didn't pull off all the hair, I then, stupidly, used VEET to remove the rest of the hair. What a bad idea, I have a large burn area at the site...
  Posted
This week I'm goin to the docs but wanna make sure I'm really not so Ill...Since last week wed. I;ve had sum bad pains when I urinated..The day after i realized had blood in my urine..I'm not on my mestrual cycle I only see the blood in ...
  Posted
334032 tn?1195422436
Hi. A couple of days ago what appeared to be a rash on my thigh appeared. My husband and I can't figure this out because I haven't eatten any new foods and done anything out of the ordinary. It looks like it developed from two i...
  Posted
I was in a grease fire in July of 1992. I was burned over 24% of my body--both feet, right calf, left back of thigh from knee, buttocks, and left hand. I've done really well over the years--it took a couple of years to walk without tingl...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now