Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Burns Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
61 - 80 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well, about 2 weeks ago, October .27. i dropped hot oil onto my foot. Causing a third degree burn. I was in the hospital for about 13 da...
3 answers |
My son was burned on his face by a hot iron when he was 18 months. He is now 19 years old and has a moderalty discolored scar (darker th...
2 answers |
my grandfather was just in a serious accident regarding a propane tank exploding and it blew him out of the building. as it did it the...
1 answer |
I am an Asian with fair colored skin. I had a pretty bad sunburn a month ago, when I was at work on a quarry mine. My arms and face got b...
3 answers |
Alright this one is definitely an odd one, last week i was smoking a ciggerette while i was on the toilet and i dropped my lighter in my ...
2 answers |
Hello. My brother had a bad motorbike accident oversees and burned an area on his leg above his ankle. He was treated at a hospital with ...
6 answers |
Yesterday I took my son to the doctor to have a wart frozen off and now he has a huge blister on his had. What caused this and what can i...
1 answer |
My daughter age 20 spilled boiling water on her thighs and has second degree burns. She has been going back to the hospital every day for...
2 answers |
I had a IPL photofacial yesterday at my doctor's office. It was very painful. The nurse stopped and applied an ice pack to the skin. ...
1 answer |
I use Retin-A micro and minocylcine 50 MG. About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night with this burning sensation near the cr...
2 answers |
About 36 hours ago i burned my face by being stupid (i was too close to some black powder when I touched it off). From what I can gather...
2 answers |
I have had a bad experience with a home remedy of placing crushed garlic on my face overnight for acne. I am an african American female a...
5 answers |
i was pretty badly burned about 1 year ago the scar is red and raised is there still a chance for infection? or am i in the clear if it h...
3 answers |
was cooking bacon on a small grill & was just starting to scrape off the grease & residue off it like I've done a hundred times without ...
1 answer |
I burned my ring finger at work by accidently spilling boiling hot broccoli soup on it. I couldn't react immediately because I was holdin...
5 answers |
Had total knee replacement 5/15/06. Worked hard and acheived 122 degrees of flexability (supine) by Aug 1st. It was great for about 12 ...
1 answer |
I had my eyebrowns tatooed. After the tatoo removal the scars showed up pretty bad. Its been a year now and it is still very evident. Is ...
1 answer |
A
A