Aa
A
A
Close
Burns Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
61 - 80 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well, about 2 weeks ago, October .27. i dropped hot oil onto my foot. Causing a third degree burn. I was in the hospital for about 13 da...
3 answers |
My son was burned on his face by a hot iron when he was 18 months. He is now 19 years old and has a moderalty discolored scar (darker th...
2 answers |
my grandfather was just in a serious accident regarding a propane tank exploding and it blew him out of the building. as it did it the...
1 answer |
I am an Asian with fair colored skin. I had a pretty bad sunburn a month ago, when I was at work on a quarry mine. My arms and face got b...
3 answers |
Alright this one is definitely an odd one, last week i was smoking a ciggerette while i was on the toilet and i dropped my lighter in my ...
2 answers |
Hello. My brother had a bad motorbike accident oversees and burned an area on his leg above his ankle. He was treated at a hospital with ...
6 answers |
Yesterday I took my son to the doctor to have a wart frozen off and now he has a huge blister on his had. What caused this and what can i...
1 answer |
My daughter age 20 spilled boiling water on her thighs and has second degree burns. She has been going back to the hospital every day for...
2 answers |
I had a IPL photofacial yesterday at my doctor's office. It was very painful. The nurse stopped and applied an ice pack to the skin. ...
1 answer |
I use Retin-A micro and minocylcine 50 MG. About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night with this burning sensation near the cr...
2 answers |
About 36 hours ago i burned my face by being stupid (i was too close to some black powder when I touched it off). From what I can gather...
3 answers |
I have had a bad experience with a home remedy of placing crushed garlic on my face overnight for acne. I am an african American female a...
6 answers |
i was pretty badly burned about 1 year ago the scar is red and raised is there still a chance for infection? or am i in the clear if it h...
3 answers |
was cooking bacon on a small grill & was just starting to scrape off the grease & residue off it like I've done a hundred times without ...
1 answer |
I burned my ring finger at work by accidently spilling boiling hot broccoli soup on it. I couldn't react immediately because I was holdin...
5 answers |
Had total knee replacement 5/15/06. Worked hard and acheived 122 degrees of flexability (supine) by Aug 1st. It was great for about 12 ...
1 answer |
I had my eyebrowns tatooed. After the tatoo removal the scars showed up pretty bad. Its been a year now and it is still very evident. Is ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now