Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
Have you ever had family members that just cant seen to get along & it hurts other family members that want nothing more than for the fam...
I'm looking for people who know the Bible very well. I'm a new Christian and I was talking with some atheists about Christ's death. They ...
Hello dear friends in Christ~I just joined. I am looking for a nice group of Christians that I can fellowship with. I just left a forum, ...
I know eye hath not seen nor ear has heard the things God has prepared for those that love him, but I am just curious to hear others thou...
Along time ago man changed the Sabbath Day & said God gave them power to do so. How important do you think this law is to God? In the bib...
One of my friends wrote: "Love despite problems. If you think someone is traveling down the wrong path, don't lash out at them. Just love...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.