Aa
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

1 - 20 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I am ttc for past 10 months. I am 32yrs old. I have 23 days menstrual cycle, Also i have Hyper-thyroid which is now in control for past 6 months. I visited OB/GYN 6 months ago. She checked that i Ovulate regularly. A...
Ziniaa | Posted
14003019_tn?1432473880
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood work I ovulated last month? But we have not gotten pg in 7 months. How frusterating!!! Taking this ...
kellypesarik4 | Posted
6980633_tn?1387047234
Hi, I'm Colleen 20 years old I just started clomid this morning after a negative blood test yesterday. I have PCOS with no other health problems (healthy weight, non smoker/drinker, good diet etc.) and we have been actively ttc for the...
Ollie1224 | Last answer
14003019_tn?1432473880
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood work I ovulated last month? But we have not gotten pg in 7 months. How frusterating!!! Taking this ...
kellypesarik4 | Posted
my husband and i been trying to get pregnant for two years now. After the feist year do nothing we got tested. That's when my doctor put me on clomid. However my husband has issues as well. He has a low sperm count and poor mobility. I w...
kenderbug | Posted
I have taken Clomiphene Citrate cycle days 5-9 for the past two months. Going into my first clomid cycle, my doctor induced my period since I hadn't had one for over three months. I had a regular cycle and started again 31 days later. Th...
knitbaby | Posted
Ok ladies I have done 2 rounds of Clomid & my period is 5 days late now. When should I baby test? I have crampy pain on & off headaches sore breasts & nipples, i feel like I live in the bathroom. Someone enlighten me please. I never miss...
HGW22 | Last answer
Hello everyone. I have just found out that I am not ovulating each month like I should so the doctor put me on clomid as of yesterday. I am on day 2 and have 3 more days to go. He told me that i should have sex on day 11, 13, & 15 and...
MGCopeland | Posted
8554614_tn?1398690258
hai frndz...i am shasiya..Today i took my first tablet of clomid 5omg...Today is my 4th day of my cycle and balance 4 tablets i have...My dr give appointment on may 5th...that is my 11th day of my cycle....i dont know how it will work......
Shasiya | Last answer
Hello All, My name is Rose. I am a first time user on clomid 50mg 3-7. So I was wondering if anyone on here knows what it feels like to ovulate from both ovaries. I was in a lot of pain on cd14 from both ovaries. I got a postive op...
rbudster | Last answer
Ok I just finished my last pill of Clomid took it days 6-10 as I was directed to, but reading on here makes it seem really Late to take it. I've never done any fertility drugs & I need some help advice something. This seems to be a lon...
HGW22 | Last answer
Hello ladies I am 33 & had a tubal reversal beginning of this year after of course divorce & new hubby who gas No kids & he just wants 1 LOL which is good me2. But I took my last Clomid 50 mg yesterday & now I have period cramps & I can'...
HGW22 | Posted
Hi- am now on 150mg clomid= having what I thought was a bladder infection or yeast infection- turned out to culture as Strep B. Has anyone else had this issue on Clomid and/or when TTC? ADVICE? WARNINGS... help! I am supposed to be ovula...
bjdemetriades | Posted
Right me and my partner have been trying for a year and we are desperate to have a baby I have a 2 year old daughter already I have been researching online and come across clomid and I really want to try it but I've heard it can give you...
allyd123 | Posted
I was in Dollar Tree (used to be called Everythings a Dollar) yesterday... THEY HAVE pregnancy tests AND ovulation prediction tests. I bought 2 of each just to see- but thought- WOW- if these really work- all that money that all of us ha...
bjdemetriades | Last answer
5545517_tn?1369625402
its been three months since iv had a period had my marena taken out in this January and had one period I am again taking a pill for 10 days to start a period now im also using clomid plz I need help we really are trying anyone kn hlp mi?...
pinky440 | Posted
Hello Everyone! My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Friday (day 9). I am very nervous about starting the clomid and hope that it is successful. I take proges...
NicoleP2011 | Last answer
I'll be starting clomid in a few days 3-7 what are the chances getting pregnant first round
princess223 | Last answer
I am new to Clomid. TTC 5 years plus.. did tons of testing nothing found wrong with either one of us. had HSG done as well and it was normal. I am starting my first day today for cycle days 5-9 of 100mg. I am hoping to find encourageme...
bryansilvia | Posted
Hi everyone im on my first month of clomid and just had my first scan it was a bit of a let down iv only produced 10mm of folicles when they want 16mm. Is anyone else goin through anything similer?
jen86d | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306_tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on babyIvy_42715's status
15 hrs ago
4769306_tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 05