Aa
A
A
Close

Cancer in Pets Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Cancer Treatment. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.

1 - 20 (of 39) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have a 12year old boxer we found a lump on his hind leg over the last few weeks it had grown in size so two weeks ago we brought him to our vet and she said the lump needed to come off and she said that his gland was a bit swollen s...
  Posted
Hello all! My beautiful, loving belgian bouvier was recently diagnosed with lymphoma. He is on steroids ( prednisone) and is doing well at the present.He also takes a pepcid daily to help protect his stomach from the steriods. We hav...
  Posted
Hello I have a male 1 year old Boston Terrier. He has a 2mm soft lump on his back leg which the vet removed with a punch biopsy. The results came back Mast Cell Tumor, Grade 2, Stage 1 with narrow clean margins of .15mm. The pathology re...
  Posted
My 12 yr. old Persian has a little mass under his left shoulder, it is hard to detect and is deep not topical. No detectable edges, just smooth and kind of blends into his inner back. My vet, Dr. Carol has never vaccinated him on his up...
  Posted
I saw from an earlier post that a person had their dog diagnosed with histocytic sarcoma and Aleda Cheng referred to an anti cancer diet (high in protein, low in carb/starch). My dog had a spot on his back which was removed and the anal...
  Posted
I have an almost 3 year old Yorkie. Last week I brought her to the vet because she cried when I picked her up. The vet found an enlarged lymph node under her neck. He aspirated it and did blood work which all came back normal. I brought ...
  Posted
My dog had a Mast Cell Tumor removed from the top of his right ear with margins measuring 0.50 CM - 0.75 CM and deep margin is about 0.25cm. The pathology report showed it was a grade 2 mast cell tumor with mast cells in the dermis and s...
  Posted
My dog has had two surgerys in the last two months which contisted of removing mast cell tumors. First one was grade 2, second was grade 1. Since the last surgery she has developed more bumps on almost a daily bases in two weeks. What...
  Posted
This 8 month old puppy has been seen by the vet 2 days after adoption from the shelter who told me she had been covered with ticks and fleas, was a stray, and was emaciated. The vet did a cbc and reported to me that the puppy was very l...
  Posted
After examining Havok, the doctor said that instead of having to give him thyroid meds his whole life they can put him in the hospital for 5-7 days and give him a radioactive thyroid treatment. I know that they do this for humans but I w...
  Posted
My 11 year old female Yorkshire Terrier was diagnosed via a needle biopsy to have a mast cell tumor on the chest. Surgical removal to biopsy it was recommended to further diagnosis and recommend treatment. Since that visit, I had her hai...
  Posted
We have a 10 year old female black lab who was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma based on a test done on fluid or tissue drawn from her lymph node. The reason I took her to the vet was because her whole back leg was swollen. She didn't appe...
  Posted
Our 11 yr. old Italian Greyhound started not wanting to go downstairs or jump off furniture anymore about 2 months ago. He started not to eat as much where before he would eat everything and anything. We took him to the vet and they to...
  Posted
Hello, my 1 year old Boston Terrier had surgery on Friday, 2/19/10 to remove a mass on the left side of her dorsolateral lumbar area. It was biopsied and according to the pathology report the microscoping findings say that it was a Mast...
  Posted
My dog has a tumor on his outer ear flap, close to the tip measuring approx. 3/8" long and slightly thinner. Pink and flaky texture to it. Whats the cost to remove this tumor and success rates once removed?
  Posted
hello my cat has been geting RANDOME scratches on ths head, and the rest of his body he is only 3 years old and i am scared for him he gets gooey/wet stuff coming from his eyes ocasonaly and he was not nuttered ( hant have sex ) i ...
  Posted
I only know that my 12 yr. old cat is suffering from a rather quickly growing fibrosarcoma disovered sometime around October 2009....it is now the size of a tennis ball, but I never touch. Now he didn't want to use his litter box at, ta...
  Posted
My dog has been in remission for one year after being in a 24 week protocol called chop. I would like to know where I may get nutritional counseling that has been clinically tested
  Posted
My old dog, has arthritis, skin problems, and tumors. He has trouble standing up when he is trying to get up. He gets very stressed out at the vets office and needs to be muzzled. He is on his last legs he is very slow moving. I know he ...
  Posted
1056589 tn?1273750702
Hi, My beloved 12yrs female sheltie/mix has had a neuroma removed from the same spot 2 times in the past 3yrs. The first time it almost sprung up overnight.It was removed within a week of it showing.It was a very low level malignancy. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now